Please comment - have interview

ConcurrentFiler

Registered Users (C)
Thank in advance for your inputs.

I have an interview coming up in 3 weeks.
EB-3,
485 RD - July 3, 2003,
PD Mar 2002.

I have just moved to another company and will be only getting ONE paystub by the time of interview. I'm planning to take previous company's paystubs too. My labor job title is 'programmers analyst' and i-140 job title is 'systems analyst'. Which one should I put as job title on AC21?

The interview letter asked me to bring so-n-so docs followed by another section, petitioner should bring following docs. Why are there are two different sections? Does it mean we should bring Attorney along for the interview? Is bringing Attorney mandatory?

The new company Im currently working and filing AC21 from, has in-house attorney, who is willing to cooperate fully. Does she have to file G-28 along with AC21? What docs shud AC21 include? In-house attorney is only issuing job offer letter along with financial docs (just these two docs suffice?)

4. If my inhouse attorney directly files AC21, should my attorney write a letter with-drawing from case? How important is for immigration officer to have an attorney representing my case? Can I file my own AC21? Or only company or attorney should file for AC21? If i can file on my own, I hope there is no need for inhouse attorney to file G-28 or for my current attorney to submit withdrawal letter.

Please help me asnwer

thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
ConcurrentFiler said:
Thank in advance for your inputs.

I have an interview coming up in 3 weeks.
EB-3,
485 RD - July 3, 2003,
PD Mar 2002.

I have just moved to another company and will be only getting ONE paystub by the time of interview. I'm planning to take previous company's paystubs too.
--------------- take new company pay stub+past company pay stubs( they keep copies)
My labor job title is 'programmers analyst' and i-140 job title is 'systems analyst'. Which one should I put as job title on AC21?
---------------- job duties are more important, you have lawyer ask him to write a letter to invoke AC21
The interview letter asked me to bring so-n-so docs followed by another section, petitioner should bring following docs. Why are there are two different sections?
------------------ Interviw is for family based or employement based I-485 and and need diffrent documents
Does it mean we should bring Attorney along for the interview? Is bringing Attorney mandatory?
-------------- it is not mandatory, if you feel you can take Attorney for the interview
The new company Im currently working and filing AC21 from, has in-house attorney, who is willing to cooperate fully. Does she have to file G-28 along with AC21?
----------------- if she has to go with you or file AC21 she needs G28
What docs shud AC21 include? In-house attorney is only issuing job offer letter along with financial docs (just these two docs suffice?)
----------------- that is OK
4. If my inhouse attorney directly files AC21, should my attorney write a letter with-drawing from case?
------------yes
How important is for immigration officer to have an attorney representing my case?
Can I file my own AC21?
---yes
Or only company or attorney should file for AC21?
------------ that is upto you , AC21 letter should be provided by you at the time of Interview. if you need peace of mind take attorney with you
If i can file on my own, I hope there is no need for inhouse attorney to file G-28 or for my current attorney to submit withdrawal letter.
------------------- if you take attorney with you for interview he/she will need G28 signed by you
Please help me asnwer

thanks,

thank you Ginnu

Mine is employment based AOS.

As what I understood by your answer, I do not have to file G-28, if Attorney is not accompanying me for the interview. Am I right?

Also what if my current Attorney delays or does not provide with-drawal letter?

The way I have arranged or planning to do AC21 is,

1. In house Attorney will send me a) job offer letter and b) financial docs
2. I will then mail to detroil INS office (hopefully it will reach before interview date)
3. Also take the copies (job offer letter & financial docs) with me and hand-over to Immigration officer and say Im invoking AC21.
4. Will not take current Attorney withdrawal letter
5. Nobody will accompany me except my wife and me
6. No G-28 from my inhouse attorney

I'm absolutely naive in AC-21 and do not know how to proceed on my own with JUST job offer letter and financial docs.

Please shed more light or points or tips or very important critical steps that should not be forgotten.

Thank you again.

Last edited by a moderator:
ConcurrentFiler said:
Mine is employment based AOS.

As what I understood by your answer, I do not have to file G-28, if Attorney is not accompanying me for the interview. Am I right?
------correct
Also what if my current Attorney delays or does not provide with-drawal letter?
------------------- his withdrwal letter not needed, you can take letter that you revoke past lawyer G28 and any comminication should be sent to you directly on your address, give that letter also to officer
The way I have arranged or planning to do AC21 is,

1. In house Attorney will send me a) job offer letter and b) financial docs
2. I will then mail to detroil INS office (hopefully it will reach before interview date)
-------------- if they dont attach with I-485 file then again you need to take same when go for Interview. better take at the time of Interview and give it to officer
3. Also take the copies (job offer letter & financial docs) with me and hand-over to Immigration officer and say Im invoking AC21.
4. Will not take current Attorney withdrawal letter
-----no needed
5. Nobody will accompany me except my wife and me
6. No G-28 from my inhouse attorney

I'm absolutely naive in AC-21 and do not know how to proceed on my own with JUST job offer letter and financial docs.

Please shed more light or points or tips or very important critical steps that should not be forgotten.
------------ just take the job offer letter at the time of interview with other documents.
Thank you again.