Please any advice on this topic??

shelter

Registered Users (C)
Q.
My B2 visa expire for 3 months. I`m married to Green Card holder who recently applied for Citizenship. We don`t want to be separate, so now what application form should I apply for to stay in US. What is the best way for me to obtain legal status until my husband get citizenship so then we can apply for K visa? Please help

A.
If you are already married, K-1 is out of the picture. You can go down the K-3 route. However since you are already in the US, and your spouse will become a US citizen soon (hopefully), your best option is to apply for AOS. Just be prepared to prove that the marriage was a spur of the moment decision.

Q.
How long it will take to get answer after sending application I-130 because my B2 expire for 2 months ?

We are married now 4 years and my husband gave a fingerprints and waiting for citizenship.

A.
You have to stay put inside the country until he takes his oath.

Q.
nowadays my B2 visa expire for 2 months. I applayed for I-130 and I-485 concurrently and I waiting. How long it will take ?

Please any advice on this topic??

So you want this last question answered?

nowadays my B2 visa expire for 2 months. I applayed for I-130 and I-485 concurrently and I waiting. How long it will take ?
How did your B2 expire for 3 months, and then in a later question it expired for 2 months? Do you mean it WILL expire 2 months from now, or it already expired 2 months ago?

Anyway, you are not eligible to file I-485 yet because your husband is not a US citizen. It will be denied, but it could take a long time for it to be denied. Withdraw it immediately, so you won't have that one hanging out there when you're ready to file a proper I-485 after your husband is a citizen.

You'll also need to upgrade the I-130 when your husband obtains citizenship, so you can become eligible to file the I-485.

it was 3 months but nowadays is 2 months left till B2 visa expire.
I sent as i got advice forms I-130 and I-485 and waiting for answer.