Plastic cards -Tracking

No Title

Request for additional columns in immitracker.
I had posted a message earlier to see if two new columns can be added to the immitracker after Approval Date. One is "Date Passport Stamped" and "Date Card Received". This way the information would not get lost on these boards but is at the right place and available for viewing/analysis.

Passport stamped on 6/25 in San Jose.

jpol

No Title

Finally Received Plastic card on 07/02/2001. stamped on 04/25/2001 at Boston. AVM updated on 06/27/2001.

No Title

Approved on Jun 04.
Stamped on Jun 13 in SFO, CA.
No cards yet.
AVM says cards have been ordered on Jun 27.

No Title

Novice Question: 3-year tax return copies required to file 485? What if you can not find some of them? Please help clarify! Thanks in advance!

No Title

Thank you very much Sunny485! (apologize for posting in this thread, I thought I were posting to a new thread)

No Title

Any stamping experience at Hartford, CT?
What documents? How long did it take ?
Is courtesy copy good enough for stamping?
How long does it take to receive card after stamping?

Thanks.

No Title

PU,

What is the procedure to get your pp stamped at hartford, ct?

Documents, directions, floors to visit and any (and all) the information you can provide is appreciated.

S

No Title

Repeat question: Is it the I-485 EAC number that you use to track the card status? Please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

No Title

it takes almost nine weeks for Newark pp stamp cases, my plastic card was recived after nine months. Hope this will help.

No Title

Repeat Answer...YES

BTW my message changed to cards have been ordered on July 3rd. it will take 365 - 540 days blah blah blah.

PP stamped 05/08/01 Arlington VA

No Title

Mera_kya_hoga,

One more formality out of the way (at least for your wife). Hope we get it this week - my stamping was also on May 30th. I was wondering if the AVM changed for you (or for your wife).

Thanks,

No Title

Alright folks. I finally got my cards yesterday (July 9th). It looks neat with all the security features on the back of the card.

PP stamped on 05/08/01 in Arlington VA.

Finally done from this site forever.