*******PLASTIC CARDS Tracker!!!!!!!

I called IIO and was told that to wait for 60days and was told there is a huge backlog in card production. The status changed to card ordered Jan 14th but was told to wait for 60days.

IIO may be correct now

Earlier it used to take at most 2 weeks after card ordered status change.
Lets hope for the earliest action.

Finally some movement, Card ordered for me on 01/23 , Stamped on 11/04/2002

Finally some movement, Card ordered for me on 01/23 , Stamped on 11/04/2002

gcsept18:

whats I181? I have not recieved anything like that. Got my passport stamped on 30 sept 02. Card not ordered yet. Please advice.

thankss

MANILAL

Myself and wife received these letters after pp stamped in balt'e.
I received card but still my wife not.
I think its a welcome notice

Application Type: I181, CREATION OF RECORD OF LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENCE

Current Status:

Your I181 CREATION OF RECORD OF LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENCE was received on December 3, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
gcsept18:

Is this typical for everyone who gets their passport stamped? Or you got I181 (creation of Record of Lawful permanent resident) because you got your plastic card?

MANILAL

I am not sure abt others but we received lettler before plastic card. Doc says i can except plastic card in 3 weeks.

Received I181 Yesterday

Hi GCSept,

Did you receive the letter from INS Nebraska. Did your online status change after you received I181.

What_Happen,

Did you receive I181 letter.

Jumbo Fun

online message changed

got my PP stamped on 11/01/02 in seattle.
Online status changed today as ......
On January 25, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

waiting ....for it.

:)

Status changed to cards Ordered on Jan 25th. PP stamped on 11/06.

Still waiting for the cards

Spouse online status changed today to card Ordered

Spouse online status changed today to card Ordered ... Thats after a week of my card ordered date, though we had stamped at same time !!

STATUS CHANGES TO CARDS ORDERED.

PP STAMPED ON NOV'10'TH. TODAY STATUS CHANGED TO CARDS ORDERED. HOPEFULLY, I WILL GET IT SOON.

THANKS GUYS

BABA

Where ?

Where were you stamped ?

I got stamped in Philly on 11/12. Still waiting for the message to change !

Our message got changed recently to as follows:

On January 25, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Any idea how long does it take to get the actual card after this?

Thanks

jlt
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: