*******PLASTIC CARDS Tracker!!!!!!!

Message Changed to Card Ordered

Stamping date 11/6/02 at Newark. Today the online message changed to card ordered on 02/06/03. Hopefully I will receive the card within a week.

Re: Message Changed to Card Ordered

Originally posted by Gc-Hopeful
Stamping date 11/6/02 at Newark. Today the online message changed to card ordered on 02/06/03. Hopefully I will receive the card within a week.

Did you query using I485 case number?

GC process is over finally.....

Well,

After getting card ordered on Jan 25th, I received the actual card today (i.e. Feb 7th, 2003) in my mail.

Wish you all the best!! hope you all will get done with GC process soon.

Just like that (jlt):)

Card received finally!

Friends,
finally I received the card yesterday. PP stamped on 11/06. Great relieve after a long time.
Thank you all for your cooperation.

record break?!

I might have already broken the record (or will soon be doing so) for the longest wait for the Plastic card since passport stamping! We got our passports stamped at Baltimore on 25th Sep. 2002; month and ten days later, wife received the card but mine has been in the "card production stage" ever since!!! I have spoken to IIOs 5 times since the first week of Dec. '02 and the answer is the same.

The 5th time (yesterday) when I spoke to an IIO, she identified the officer in whose possession my file is and mentioned that other case types (probably the 485 etc.) are taking precedence over card production and that I shouldn't expect the card for another 60 days at least! She further said that if the backlog hadn't been this big, she would have personally asked the officer holding my file to offload it to her and would have seen it through the card production.

So, I have now decided not to call VSC until I reach my passport stamping anniversary. Is there anyone who has been waiting longer than I have? There seems to be something wrong with the Baltimore INS office as most of the problem cases are from that office!

Good luck to all!

-Palaniappan Rajaram

Re: Alien Labour

Originally posted by gcsept18
Congratulations..

When is your message changed to card ordered???

Thanks

Thanks gcsept18

My message changed on around Feb 3rd to '...card ordered on Jan27 .....' but the message changed on online system on Feb 3rd.
Hope it helps

Card Ordered

Got stamped in Philly on 11/08/2002. The message was changed to Card ordered on 01/25/2003. But not received yet.

Got all cards (3) by 02/19/2003. But message is not changed yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Card Ordered

My Card Ordered
Web query now returns

On February 10, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

PP stamped Dec 6 2002
AD Nov 6 2002
RD 18th Oct 2001

My Wife's card was ordered on Feb 5th.

Waiting for the cards to arrive and end this whole process.

Card received on 2/12

Interviewed and stamped on 10/17/02
First I-181 dated on 12/4/02
Second I-181 dated on 2/3/03
Card received on 2/12/03

how to track???

Friends

I had my passport stamped yesterday (Feb 12, 2003). How can I track GC Plastic? I was not given any I-181 form by INS. Instaed, they gave me form I-551. They took my finger print and stamped it.

Will I be given a new number by INS? How long does that take?
or Should I use the same number that was for I-485 to track the GC Plastic Trail?

Can you please advise.

plastic card orderd

Stamped on 11/18/02 at Baltimore, online status
changed today as "on 2/11/03 after..., card ordered".:)