Plastic Card Tracker

What is the process - SF

I got my PP stamped in the SF office. From the thread, I was wondering why the SF office takes longer than the SJC one. Does anyone know if the SF office processes / orders the card or will it be mailed from somewhere else?

I-485 AD April 11, 05
PP Stamp April 18, 05 in SF
LUD: none (Message: "... approved on April 11...")

Thanks.

Hello,

We got our approval letters dated 3/11/05 from the SJC local office, after successfully responding to a NOID after the interview there.

We went in and had our passports stample on 3/31/05.

However, our online status changed on 3/22/05 to:

"On March 19, 2005, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Is that normal?

Thanks in advance.

Biometric FP was done on March 15, 2005. I-485 was approved on April 19, 2005. The card was ordred on April 21, 2005. Today I got another message that indicates that the card was mailed on April 26, 2005. Biometric FP allows USCIS to shorten the time to issue the card.

pachanga said:
GC208,

Have you received a plastic card for yourself?

I got the plastic card in mid of April.
My daughter got PP stamping in April/18 but no updae in message.

I got my 485 approved on 03/23 in SJ after interview. It was sent back to CSC on 04/04 and message changed to 'It is taking between 270 and 300 days blah blah blah...'.

Here is the latest status...
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On April 28, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Just receved a permanent resident card by mail today. It took only 10 days to receive the card after I-485 approval. Good luck every one.

Should receive within 60 days?

Just before login at the uscis web site, it displays the following message

"If you were granted permanent resident status or entered the U.S. with an immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not received your first permanent resident card, please call 1-800-375-5283"

Anyone who has crossed 60 days can give a call and see if it helps...

Duplicate notice ?

As I posted earlier, I & my wife got our PP stamped in San Jose on 03/24 and wife/derivative received the plastic card on 04/18. Today's, there's status email from CRIS(is it new ?) and USCIS-CSSO that duplicate notice sent on my wife's 485 case.
Why is this duplicate notice about? :confused:

-----------------------------
The following is the latest information on your case status
Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxx Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

A duplicate notice on this case was mailed on May 2, 2005. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
-------------

I called NSC few days ago regarding my card status and USCIS told me it may take one more month.

lohith said:
As I posted earlier, I & my wife got our PP stamped in San Jose on 03/24 and wife/derivative received the plastic card on 04/18. Today's, there's status email from CRIS(is it new ?) and USCIS-CSSO that duplicate notice sent on my wife's 485 case.
Why is this duplicate notice about? :confused:

-----------------------------
The following is the latest information on your case status
Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxx Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

A duplicate notice on this case was mailed on May 2, 2005. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
-------------

I called NSC few days ago regarding my card status and USCIS told me it may take one more month.

pp stamping done on 3/25 at sanfrancisco, no change in LUD "says case approved"

It is exactly today 6 weeks,Any suggestions from the group??

shyam19 said:
pp stamping done on 3/25 at sanfrancisco, no change in LUD "says case approved"

It is exactly today 6 weeks,Any suggestions from the group??

Call NSC, and enquire about your 485 case status on Card Ordering. They will ask your A# / 485 # , whether your I-90(FP/sign/photos) reached them?

I called last week, they said they got every thing from SJ and waiting to order and may take one more month.

lohith said:
Call NSC, and enquire about your 485 case status on Card Ordering. They will ask your A# / 485 # , whether your I-90(FP/sign/photos) reached them?

I called last week, they said they got every thing from SJ and waiting to order and may take one more month.

Thanks, I called 1-800 number , they took my A# Wac# and Address etc.. and they said they will enquire wait 30 days. Are by chance asking me to call emergency number???

Interview & passport stamp (Phoenix, AZ): 3/10/2005
Status updated to 'card ordered': 4/29/2005
Card received: 5/06/2005

Card question

Hi,

485 approved on 04/22/05. Went to stamping in Bloomington, MN on 05/06/05. They did not ask my photos or did not take my FP. They said it looks like new processing. They just took our I-94 cards and said will receive card in 120 days. Is this usual ?. Can some one tell how long it is taking to get Card from NSC center.

Now I have a situation to relocate to different place. Is it advisable to give a change of address at this situatin ?. If I do, will my cards forwarded to new address?

Appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks
Sudhakar