Plastic Card Tracker

I got my PP stamped on March 3, 2005, Los Angeles. Still no LUD or any updates on the CSC website. Any idea how long it takes for the plastic from LA? Thanks

My PP stamping was done over the inverview in LA on 2/25/05. No LUD and updates. I was told by 800 number nothing but the standard answer, 6-12 mo... I guess LA is slower than other offices.

LA stamping

We got our PP stamping done in LA on March 14, 2005.
Still no LUD change.
You are right - LA seems slower.
Dont know the time frame though. I guess we'll just have to wait.

Stamping on 21 Mar

Stamped on 21 march at San Jose,

No updates till now. Anyone got stamped during the same period?

parrotwac said:
Stamped on 21 march at San Jose,

No updates till now. Anyone got stamped during the same period?

My I-485 approved on March 14th 2005
Approval notices rcvd: march 17th 2005
PP stamped : sfo: march 25th 2005---sfo california

Generally how it would take to get card ordered ????
Any one SFO PP STAMPED

My friend got approved and stamped in Feb (15 or so). Got his card in 2 weeks. I am waiting for 3 weeks just for update.

Response from LOHITH

parrotwac said:
My friend got approved and stamped in Feb (15 or so). Got his card in 2 weeks. I am waiting for 3 weeks just for update.
By looking at the boards, here is my estimation..
PPstamp to 'Card ordered' msg or LUD changes: Min: 2 - 4 weeks; Max: 2 -3 months
Card Ordered to Card received: 1-2 weeks max.

My CIS officer at San Jose told me that it's taking about 2 -4 months.
I-485: RD: 07/04 FP:02/26 AD:03/09
3rd 140/EB3@VSC: RD: 03/07; withdrawn 03/28.
9th H1/H4@CSC: valid till 06/2006
PPS/I-551 @SJ: 03/24

I got my I-551 stamp on 8/9/04. In January, I went to the Service Center in San Jose and asked for my GC, and they found out that my file had been sent to the National Record Center for archival, and that they never issued a GC! One month later, the file was back, I brought two new pics, was fingerprinted again. This was over two months ago...

My advice: Go to the Service Center and keep asking! I filed a I-731 to track my GC, and never got a reply BTW...

PP Stamped Feb 11 in LA, no LUD so far

My son had his passport stamped in LA office on Feb 11, not asked to provide signature and fingerprint since he's only 5. Nothing happened so far. Looks like the LA office suddenly slows down the card processing since we got our plastic cards one month after the late Dec stamping.

Sent G731 form to CSC to inquire the situation on Apr 11, 60 days after the stamping, not sure if that helps.

card ordered for spouse. No update for Primary !

Today, I got emails for my wife's 485 case that Card has been mailed, but I did not get any status update emails so far on my 485(primay) case.

I see LUDs on EADs also.

Folks, would you shed some light? what happening to my card order status, is there any issue with mine? confused.

Here is my LUD/msgs after PP stamping in San Jose on 03/24.

mine LUD on 485 : 04/04, 04/05 no msg
Spouse 485:04/04, 04/05, 04/11(msg/email- Card orderd), 04/12, 04/13, 04/15(msg/email - Card mailed)

LUDs on EAD:
mine: 04/12, 04/13, 04/14 no msg
spouse: 04/12, 04/13, 04/14 no msg

Received approval mail on 4/7/2005 in SFO. Stamping was done on 4/8/2005. But the online message shows "Fingerprints received and processing has resumed....". Now waiting for the plastic card.
The stamping in the passport is valid for a year. The officer told us that the card will come by the end of 1 year when the stamping expires. Does it take that long for the card to arrive? From the posts I have read, it appears the time it takes for the card to arrive is 4- 7 weeks. Can someone shed some light on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
gc203,

where did you get it stamped? People who got stamped in Feb (CA service centers) got cards within 2 to 3 weeks. I got stamped in San Jose on 21st March and still waiting for any update.

We got stamped in SFO. Did your online message change to process completed, card ordered etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
gc203,

Nope, out online message still displays "The application was approved on....etc etc". No updates or LUD changes after stamping.

lohith said:
Today, I got emails for my wife's 485 case that Card has been mailed, but I did not get any status update emails so far on my 485(primay) case.

I see LUDs on EADs also.

Folks, would you shed some light? what happening to my card order status, is there any issue with mine? confused.

Here is my LUD/msgs after PP stamping in San Jose on 03/24.

mine LUD on 485 : 04/04, 04/05 no msg
Spouse 485:04/04, 04/05, 04/11(msg/email- Card orderd), 04/12, 04/13, 04/15(msg/email - Card mailed)

LUDs on EAD:
mine: 04/12, 04/13, 04/14 no msg
spouse: 04/12, 04/13, 04/14 no msg

Here's a update: 04/18
My wife's plastic card has come today by mail from card production center in Kentucky.

Well, I'm still waiting for my card which may be processed in next 2 weeks to 2 months as per boards

From what I have read from the posts, it takes around 2-3 months for the plastic card to arrive.

passport stamped on March 22nd ---- still waiting for actual card

Guys,

I got the passport stamp at San Jose on March 22nd. I am still waiting for the actual card to arrive. The online message also didn't change in the last one month. It still shows the approval message. I don't know why it is getting delayed.

Some people are getting within a month. We got stamped on 4/8/2005, and the online message still shows "fingerprints received ....." .

Have you received a plastic card?

GC208,

Have you received a plastic card for yourself?

GC208 said:
In my I-797, "The above application has been approved. The Immigration Card Facility will mail the new alien registration card directly to the applicant in approximately 120 days."

In my daughter's I-797, "Your application for permanent resident status has been approved. We must complete the process to issue your Permanent Resitant Card (I-551). Please make an InfoPass appointment to visit your local office at www.uscus.gov. When you arrive, your finger print and signature will be taken for processing of your Permanent Resitant Card."
My daughter did take Biometrics in Mar/31.

Anyone has same experience with me ?
What do I need to do ?

Thanks.