Plastic Card Tracker

jd imm said:
bob,
If you have registered then you'll get an email when the card is ordered.

I am registed on line cis I am not getting mail from website becz evenafter my 485 approval still site showing the same old message. Is there any other way to track the information?

Thanks
-bob

BOB-CDP said:
I am registed on line cis I am not getting mail from website becz evenafter my 485 approval still site showing the same old message. Is there any other way to track the information?

Thanks
-bob

Please make sure that the "E-mail" option (the 3rd column from left) says "Y". If not, check the appropriate line and click on the "E-mail On" button.

May 2002 applicant

RD/ND May 9/10 2002
FP( 1 and only) July 30 2004
AD Sep 27, 2004
PS Oct 15, 2004
CO Oct 22 2004
CM Oct 26 2004
CR Oct 28 2004 :D

Message changes when the card is ordered as well as when it is mailed. The LUD changes accordingly.

My details are follow

ND 11/08/2002 (TSC)
AD 10/21/2004
PS 11/08/2004 (Chicago)
CO ??

How long I have to wait to get the plastic card ?

Regards,
HDBoy

Green Card not yet posted

Hey !
Our case got approved on may 7,2004. We went for passport stamping and everything.

Still waiting for Green card.

We called them but nothing still the status shows you have been approved but nothing else

Is there anybody else with the same issue.

ashagarwal said:
Hey !
Our case got approved on may 7,2004. We went for passport stamping and everything.

Still waiting for Green card.

I am pretty much in a similar situation. Stamping was done in mid-June in West Palm Beach. Still waiting for the GC. Calls to USCIS numbers seem totally useless.
They asked me to send a form G-731 for GC enquiry. USCIS is supposed to respond to that enquiry in 30 days - but there has been no response for more than 2 months. Probably you can also try your luck with that G-731 form.

rcetc said:
I am pretty much in a similar situation. Stamping was done in mid-June in West Palm Beach. Still waiting for the GC. Calls to USCIS numbers seem totally useless.
They asked me to send a form G-731 for GC enquiry. USCIS is supposed to respond to that enquiry in 30 days - but there has been no response for more than 2 months. Probably you can also try your luck with that G-731 form.

Hmm, seems strange indeed. I got stamped on 11/1/04 in Miami and I received my card on 11/16/04. I don't know if I just got lucky, because after my passport was stamped, the officer told me that receiving the card could take anywhere from 1 month to 1 year.

Finally I see my cards....My final wait is over for the Green Card. I received the old version only....Received today 19th. Nov, 2004

BaSh

Stamping - Tampa

AD 10/29
Passport Stamped Nov 8 (Tampa)
CO Nov 15 (system was updated on Nov 16)
CM Nov 18 (system was updated on Nov 19)
CR Hopefully Soon

The LUD changes for me have been in the morning, afternoon and evening. I am pretty sure of that as I keep on checking my status every so minutes, my account was locked out for the first time day before yesterday.

PS: LUD changed for my EAD application (applied on 10/28) on 11/19. will let you know what is the outcome. Most likely denial based on I-1485 approval with no refund,