"On month day, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

And then within a week it was changed to,

"On Month Day, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the
applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you
have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your
address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service
Center at (800) 375-5283."

We got the email notifications from USCIS in all these cases.

GreenLuck

Did you check your card status using the same SRC number as I-485? Did you receive any welcome letter after stamping?

I and my family stamped on June 01 but haven't got anything yet. Our online message is still "This case has been approved. On month day, 2004, an approval notice was mailed...".

No welcome letter

Yes we used the same I-485 case number, SRC......... to track the cards. In my previous message, I've shown how our online mesage reflected all the stages of approval, card ordering and card mailing.

No, we didn't receive any welcome letters. It took almost 7 weeks to get our cards after the stamping.

Hi,

My wife got approved on May 25, 2004. Her online status did NOT change from "... RFE received ..." to Approved till now.

She did her passport stamping on June 1, 2004 at Charlotte. She has not received her plastic card yet.

Is anyone else in a similar situation ? Could you pls. share your experience ?

Thanks.

gc_ckr

Updated Tracker. I have also added statistics column. It works only if you copy and paste formula from adjacent (but relevant column) after you post your dates.

PP stamped June 30, 2004
Card Ordered July 02, 2004
Card Mailed July 08, 2004
Card Received (will post)

On an average it takes,

14 days from pp stamped to card order
7 days from card order date to card recevie date
16 days from pp stamped to card received date.

These days include holidays and weekends.

GC

My card never arrived, I electronically filed an I-90, it will take another 6 months to get a new card.....

Received Card today. This is the only time I have seen TSC moved with amazing speed. From PP stamp to receiving plastic card just in 10 days.

PP stamped June 30, 2004
Card Ordered July 02, 2004
Card Mailed July 08, 2004
Card Received July 10, 2004

Glad to know it. That is realy amazing that within 10 days you got Plastic-card.

may be because they see ur case waiting long time and set periority of ordering Card higher.

congratulations and good luck

I am in a similar situation gc_ckr

I got my PP stamped at Charlotte on 05/12/04. I haven't yet received my plastic card. I am a WAC-03 case; so may be USCIS has put my card processing on the lowest priority.

Here are my Details

EB2-INDIA
485 submission date 28th March 2002. Three EAD and AP before approval.
FP on 17th April 2003.
I got approval on 7th June, 2004 along with my Wife and son. Got the Magic e-mail for all three of us :)
Received the copy of the approval letter for all of us on 12th June 2004.
Stamped at Atlanta INS on 14th June, 2004.
Card ordered status is updated on 9th July, 2004 and Received e-mail for all three of us on 12th July, 2004. :D :D
Hope this will help.

Still hasn't received plastic card

Passport stamped on May 25th. Still haven't got the card for the family. Online status still shows the same. What can I do. Guys please help.

Hi Guru's

No Cards received yet (7 weeks past after stamping)..

Already updated the Driving Lincense and Social Security with the Passport stamping..

What is I-90..

What will happen even if we dont receive any cards.. Does it matters.. ?? Should I be worried...Should I conact someone...

Thanks in advance for the reply.

On the same boat

PP stamped on 6/01/04. It has been 6 weeks for nothing. Today I received emails to notice me cards have been ordered. Hope it brings up some light.