Plastic Card Tracker

Folks,

The final journey is over, we got our Plastic cards on 05/22/04 after almost 9 weeks of stamping.

Many thanks to MadPar (Madhav) for maintaining thread.

All the best for the waiters!!!!

- Why-R

Here's my addition to the file. Great idea, whoever started this.
Even though I did consular processing in Montreal, cards for CP'ers are processed in Texas (with the exception of those individuals who use San Francisco or Los Angeles as the POE).
Woohoo...the process is coming to an end!

Waiting for Plastic Card

passport stamped on 04/27 at Birmingham,AL, still waiting for the card. No status update yet. Anyone have an idea, how long it takes to get plastic card?

thanks.

WPB, FL Stamping date 05/12/04
Card Received 06/01/04

I have updated the plastic card tracker xls and attached it with the mail.

rao

ATL, GA Stamping date 06/02/04;
Received cards for both on 21st Jun 2004.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recd Plastic Card..

Passport Stamped: 05/20/04
Card Ordered: 05/28/04
Card Mailed: 06/02/04
Card Recd: 06/05/04 :D

File updated and attached..

Atlanta, GA

Approved on May 13,2004

Passport Stamped on May 21,2004

No update yet on the online message...When do they send the welcome letter. Just curious to know, whether anyone received any letter like that..(someone told me about it).

Still the same message ... approved on........

I received atleast 5 or 6 welcome letters within 10 days after my stamping. Got my card a week after the last welcome letter.

The welcome letter just looks like the receipt notice. It will have a SRC number that you can use to track the status of your card.

Hi ...

But I didnot (wife, son, daughter also) didnot receive any welcome letter yet..

Everyone receives that or not...

I heard somewhere that's very random. Some people get it and some don't. I think it all depends on the officer that did the stamping

My wife and I have our pp stamped on 5/14. So far haven't received any letter. Still the same approval message online.

My wife, my son and I did PP stamp on 6/1. We haven't received any letter after then. How can I check our card status? Use I-485 SRC number?

satya123 said:
The welcome letter just looks like the receipt notice. It will have a SRC number that you can use to track the status of your card.
satya: Is this SRC number on the welcome letter same as your I485 src number? I stamped on 5/11 and so far didn't receive anything, no letters and no cards. Thanks!

Plastic Card Received Today!

Hi:

I got my passport stamping in Charlotte, NC on June 8. The card was ordered on June 15 and mailed to me on June 18. I got it today. During the stamping they told me that it may take as long as one year to get the real card. I guess they just want to manage people' expectations. It seems that it can happen much faster, at least in my case.

Best luck to you!

Durhamguy