• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Place and birth certificate problem!

Makforex

Registered Users (C)
Hello house, pls kindly assist me. My wife is one of d 2012 dvlottery winner, she was born in surulere then under d mushin local gov in 1988 in nigeria. Now d town (surulere) has gotten its own local gov and she wants to collect identification letter from her place of birth. Now is she going to collect it at mushin local gov or surulere local gov which is d new local gov for d town (surulere)

Does she have a birth certificate?
Does she have a passport?
Why does she need an identification letter?

@rae,Yes she has a birth certificate but she hasn't got her passport yet. I thought they will ask 4 d identification letter at d time of interview

Identification letters are generally not required by us consulates. Is it some kind of common for nigerian children?
Regularly a child needs a birth certificate and a passport. Passport is required by the time of interview anyway.

Hello guys:
I wanna say congratulation to everyone here and best wishes.

I was fortunate enough to be selected for DV 2012. I am from Morocco (Foreign state Chargeability = Egypt), and since I am always reading about high and low case numbers, I am wondering if my case number is high or low, and is there an interview chance? and when will be my interview according to your experiences
Case Number : 2012AF000224**
Thanks in advance.

Hello guys:
I wanna say congratulation to everyone here and best wishes.

I was fortunate enough to be selected for DV 2012. I am from Morocco (Foreign state Chargeability = Egypt), and since I am always reading about high and low case numbers, I am wondering if my case number is high or low, and is there an interview chance? and when will be my interview according to your experiences
Case Number : 2012AF000224**
Thanks in advance.