Pittsburgh N400 Timelines

rrb

Registered Users (C)
All

I have sent my N400 application on 7/27/07...

How long it takes to reach pittsburgh office ?

Would like to know current pittsburgh timelines...

can all pittsburgh N400 applicant update ?

1. how many applied and waiting for FP? what is PD?
2. what priority dates are being approved now?
3. how many still waiting after FP? what dates?
4. Any recent approvals ? what is PD/FP dates?

thanks a bunch...

How long it takes to reach pittsburgh office ?
I hope you have not been sending your N-400 to the Pittsburgh District Office since N-400 applications have to be mailed to Service Centers (the Vermont Service Center for Pennsylvania).

Yes. I did sent to VSC address only...
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-9400

ANYONE FROM PITTSBURGH????

Just chill out

Hi,

I am from pittsburgh and I applied march 8 07, did FP in April, still waiting for interview letter.

regards

2 out of 3 family members applied in Early April 07 and got their IL last month for interview in august.

Nothing for 3rd family member (besides FP)

Got Interview Letter

Hi all,

I got the interview letter from VSC (Pittsburgh DO) for September 13th. Do you know if Pittsburgh allows to have the oath the same day ?

Thanks

Hi all,

I got the interview letter from VSC (Pittsburgh DO) for September 13th. Do you know if Pittsburgh allows to have the oath the same day ?

Thanks

I and my wife applied in April 04 2007 and did our FP to gather on April 28.
My wife got the interview on August 2 and her oath ceremony on August 10.
All went smoothly for her.I did not see the same day oath in Pittsburgh.

I am waiting for the IL still.

buggs and others please give your time line please
It will help every one how Pittsburgh Time lines are moving on N400.
Thanks

a2b

District Office......=>Pittsburgh (VSC)

Mailed to VSC........=>04/02/2007
Received Date........=>04/04/2007
Priority Date........=>04/04/2007
Check Cashed.........=>04/09/2007
Receipt Posted(VSC)..=>04/19/2007
Receipt Received ....=>04/23/2007
FP Notice Date.......=>04/24/2007
FP Done on ..........=>04/28/2007
FP Date..............=>05/03/2007
Case Disappeared.....=>xx/xx/2007
Interview Letter.....=>xx/xx/2007
Interview Date.......=>xx/xx/2007
Oath Notice. Date.......=>xx/xx/2007
Oath Letter..........=>xx/xx/2007
Oath Date............=>xx/xx/2007

Waiting for recipt notices

N400 - VSC
Mailed : 7/25/07 byFed Ex
Received : 7/26/07
Check Cashed on - 08/02/07
Waiting for Recipt notices...

Any one else received notices for applications sent in last week of July.

I mailed the application to NSC on July 24th and still waiting for the recipt.
Did you receive the recipt.

Hi all,

Thanks

buggs, How was your intervie went. and where did you take your
naturalization cermoney

Happy USC

Interview successful

Hi a2b,

My interview went fine. I had interview time in the afternoon, but went alongwith my wife and submitted the letter. Thought I had to wait but the officer called me in and asked 10 questions, got all 10 correct. He asked me if I am interested in a big ceremony for oath and I said no. I got a letter that oath is fixed for 9/21.

Hi a2b,

My interview went fine. I had interview time in the afternoon, but went alongwith my wife and submitted the letter. Thought I had to wait but the officer called me in and asked 10 questions, got all 10 correct. He asked me if I am interested in a big ceremony for oath and I said no. I got a letter that oath is fixed for 9/21.

congratulations buggs..

Thanks to share with us how the interview went. 9/21 is on the way.

Enjoy the USC.

a2b

Passport recd

Hi all,

I applied for passport last friday (expedited) but sent by ordinary mail both ways and received the passport today both me and my wife.

Hi,
My husband and I got our interview letters yesterday. Please see my signature.
FYI, the fingerprint notice said we should expect to be notified within 365 days for our interviews and our cases never disappeared online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

I'm from Pittsburgh as well, please see my signature for my timeline. Ykcul, your timeline is very impressive, I hope mine goes as fast as yours. They're not that busy in the Pittsburgh office.
Others from Pittsburgh, please share your timelines.

Thank you!

It took 4 months just to get the recipts but it moved very fast after that.
Hope your application goes through fast too. Good luck...

I e-mailed the Pittsburgh DO today to ask if I'm in the queue for an interview, and they replied saying that my case was transferred from VSC yesterday (01/15), and they didn't receive it yet. Does that mean that all of the checks are clear? Per USCIS internal processes, they initiate and complete the name checks, and the fingerprint check before they send the case to the local office.
I called customer service yesterday to find out why my case is still not showing online, and I was told buy an IO not to worry about that, and that I should be scheduled for an interview within the next 3 months. I hope it gets scheduled soon. I can't wait lol.

I got my IL on 12/28/2007, Interview was on January 24, 2008 . All went well and I passed my Interview. IO told that the Oath cermoney letter will be sent in 2 to 3 weeks time. I am waiting for the oath letter.
That is my status now
a2b
District Office......=>Pittsburgh (VSC)

Interview Letter.....=>12/28/2007
Interview Date.......=>1/24/2008 passed interview and got N652 with congratulations checked
Oath Notice. Date.......=>xx/xx/2008
Oath Letter..........=>xx/xx/2008
Oath Date............=>xx/xx/2008

I got my IL

Hi everyone,

I received my IL from VSC today. I'm excited beyond belief; it won't take 18 months after all lol. It's scheduled for 03/19/08. Pittsbburgh holds oath ceremonies on the 3rd Wed of every month, which turns out to be 03/19. Does anybody know what time the citizenship ceremonies are held in Pittsburgh? If it's after 11am, then I can probably do the oath same day.
All Pittsburgh oath ceremonies are held in Federal Court on Grant St. Does that mean that I can change my name in any of these ceremonies?
Can't wait :)

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I received my IL from VSC today. I'm excited beyond belief; it won't take 18 months after all lol. It's scheduled for 03/19/08. Pittsbburgh holds oath ceremonies on the 3rd Wed of every month, which turns out to be 03/19. Does anybody know what time the citizenship ceremonies are held in Pittsburgh? If it's after 11am, then I can probably do the oath same day.
All Pittsburgh oath ceremonies are held in Federal Court on Grant St. Does that mean that I can change my name in any of these ceremonies?
Can't wait :)

Thanks!

Cantwait:
It is great news that you got Interview in 5 months time.
The day I went for Interview I learnt that they had day before the oath cermoney in the same office. SInce I also chosen to change name they said
it will be done in a court and a letter for oath ceremoney will ne sent.
I am wiating for that. They also told me that it will be sent in 2 to 3 weeks time and I will have 2 weeks time to attend. I am still waiting for that
letter.

Best of luck Cantwait
a2b

DO ......=>Pittsburgh (VSC)

Interview Letter.....=>12/28/2007
Interview Date.......=>1/24/2008 passed interview and got N652 with congratulations checked
Oath Notice. Date.......=>xx/xx/2008 <-- Waiting for this letter.
Oath Letter..........=>xx/xx/2008
Oath Date............=>xx/xx/2008