Pittsburgh N400 Timelines

I have reached the end of the tunnel finally. I had my oath ceremony in Pittsburgh today. One advice for anybody taking oath in court in Pittsburgh. Go at least an hour and a half early. You'll spend that hour looking for parking since all the garages are full, and you will have to park--if you find one- and walk 15-20 mins back to the courthouse.
The ceremony was a very pleasant experience. It was scheduled for 9am. They checked us in, and we signed our certificates of naturalization. At 10am. the Assistant U.S. attorney recommended us for naturalization and we were sworn in. We then listened to a couple of speeches from different organizations, took the oath of allegiance, and we were presented with the certificates. We were then invited to the reception at a nearby hotel. I chose not to go, but rather went downstairs, and purchased certified copies of the name change decree, and went to have our own celebration.
Goodbye USCIS. I'm not looking forward to seeing you again :D

Sweet! I believe my oath will be at the same court house! Questions:

Was it at the USDC Western District of Pennsylvania off 7th and Grant?
Did you bring your passports again?
Did they have you register to vote after the oath ceremony?
How much was the official name change decree?
What floor did you go to buy the official name change decree?
Did you bring any other N400 documents to oath?
Is there plenty of room for family and friend members to attend?
Did or can you sit with your family and friend members?

Was it at the USDC Western District of Pennsylvania off 7th and Grant? yes it is. Please make sure you go very early to find parking.
Did you bring your passports again? No. Just the N445 and the green card.
Did they have you register to vote after the oath ceremony? Yes, but they asked us to wait until after April 22nd primary. Preferably until the end of May before registering to make sure you get registered properly. You can apply for the passport next door which is the post office.
How much was the official name change decree? The first one you get with your naturalization certificate is free, but you will need certified copies for SSA, DMV...etc. The clerk will tell you to go down to room 3110 to get certified copies. It's $9.00 each. Everyone got 4 copies lol. They take cash, checks and credit cards.
What floor did you go to buy the official name change decree? 3rd (room 3110). The clerk will tell you.
Did you bring any other N400 documents to oath? N445 and green card.
Is there plenty of room for family and friend members to attend? Yes.
Did or can you sit with your family and friend members? No, applicants sit on the left side of the room, and family sits on the right side, but they can take pictures all they want.

any recent post interviews actions for those stuck in namechecks?
had my interview back in october 2005
are they really moving forward?

Interview after March 20th, 2008

Anyone here (from Pittsburgh) with an interview date after March 20th, 2008 that has received an Oath ceremony letter?

Oath

Although I don t know if I am going to be scheduled, but I was told that the next Oath ceremonies in Pittsburgh are on may29th, and June 20th, with the May 19th holding 250 persons.
I was also told that they are done Once per month here.
Anybody with any info, feel free to throw in.
Thanks

Pittsburgh, PA - Dept of Citizenship and Immigration

Anyone had the interview at Pittsburgh office. I am, trying to find out if parking is allowed in the premises. If not where can we park cars.

Thanks.

Oath Dates at Federal Courthouse

FYI:

Talked to the court clerk regarding Citizenship Oath ceremonies. He indicated the next one is on Friday, Nov. 20.

He added that oath ceremonies are held on 3rd Friday of every month.

YMMV.

If we change our name in Citizenship Interview, does it take more time to receive our Oath letter? Our interview (family) was on 2/18/2010 and till today we did not receive oath letter.