Piece of advice for ppl who rcv'd Bio

Punjabi_Munda

Registered Users (C)
Well, like I posted before that I have rcv'd my Bio notice for 08/12/05. I rcv'd this notice last Friday and I made an info-pass apointment right away for 07/25/05. Today I went to the local office and had my Bio captured. Nobody seemed to care what date was it for. Point of the matter is that my Bio info is in. I avoided 19 days of wait. It ain't much but I think every day counts when it comes to GC or Citizenship :) ..
Everyone let's please pray for wantmygcnow so that he gets his bio notice.
Good luck wantmygcnow, I'm sure things will work out for the best for you....

Punjabi_Munda said:
Well, like I posted before that I have rcv'd my Bio notice for 08/12/05. I rcv'd this notice last Friday and I made an info-pass apointment right away for 07/25/05. Today I went to the local office and had my Bio captured. Nobody seemed to care what date was it for. Point of the matter is that my Bio info is in. I avoided 19 days of wait. It ain't much but I think every day counts when it comes to GC or Citizenship :) ..

I also went for bio this past Saturday, though my appointment was scheduled for 8/4/05

what is Bio?

Forgive my ignorance but what is Bio ? I see lot of fuss about G325A and I-693 and thought that it's the end of all the agony. But now lately i see lot of email floating around for Bio concerns. Is this we all have to go through before getting final approval? Is it different from FP. Educate me. Help Appreciated in advance.

yes. now bio is the must before GC.

First of all, they changed to new photo style to show your front instead of side view. The photos you sent three years ago were too old to be put in your GC.

Secondly, your index fingure print will be stored in your GC. Therefore, if you lose your GC, they are no longer concerned that someone will use it to steal into the country.

Everyone got Bio notice is basically at the final stage.

Mike N. said:
I also went for bio this past Saturday, though my appointment was scheduled for 8/4/05

One last question Mike N. Did you go to the 120 N 8th st. Office? Thanks a lot for your response. Just want to be sure that if I go, I wont be turned away!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
free100 said:
One last question Mike N. Did you go to the 120 N 8th st. Office? Thanks a lot for your response. Just want to be sure that if I go, I wont be turned away!!!!!!!! :)

Yes, this is the address. They'll take you as long as they are not busy.

Asylee13 said:
But, isn't that's what they do during your FP.

i think its different... when FP, its 10 fingures printed. but when i do the bio, its only 1 fingure and 1 photo taken. correct me if im wrong.

Hmmmm

Today I did my second FP as the 1st. one expired. My case was xfrd to a local office. The notice I got was just a notice to go for FP issued by the local office (it did not look like the receipt we normally get from NE with the water mark of Miss Liberty). After I got the FP done, they stamped the notice w/red stamp that says "Biometrics Processing Stamp".:confused:

Do you run like a tiger?

Punjabi_Munda said:

Hi PM,

You need to take a rest. You jump too far; don't drive yourself into crazy.

windywd said:
yes. now bio is the must before GC.

First of all, they changed to new photo style to show your front instead of side view. The photos you sent three years ago were too old to be put in your GC.

Secondly, your index fingure print will be stored in your GC. Therefore, if you lose your GC, they are no longer concerned that someone will use it to steal into the country.

Everyone got Bio notice is basically at the final stage.

Windy, PM, Free,

Just got back after BIO, it was quick in & out. The guys said to check mail for the GC. Now where the devil is rest of the GANG?

Windy, are you comming to Philly? I know Free will meet me when I get there and PM is glued among Cheese Heads, won't leave town.

I'll most likely leave tomorrow or Sunday, will get there when I get there.

Regards,
MK

MK,

Sorry for the delay replying. I have to check with my schedule. Maybe I will be traveling to Holland at that time. I will let you know.

I am so stuck getting the damn RTD! I even suspect I will get my GC before RTD. Then I will just use my NP and GC to obtain Holland visa.

CIS sucks!

windywd said:
MK,

Sorry for the delay replying. I have to check with my schedule. Maybe I will be traveling to Holland at that time. I will let you know.

I am so stuck getting the damn RTD! I even suspect I will get my GC before RTD. Then I will just use my NP and GC to obtain Holland visa.

CIS sucks!

Hey Windy,

Sorry to hear about your RTD, hopefully you'll get it soon. I'll be in Philly most likey by Monday, just got talking to Free. It would be nice if you could make meet with us.

Regards,
MK

MK,

How long do you intend to stay? I am a broker-dealer, can't go from Mon-Fri, but weekend should be ok. Don't wait for me, though. Enjoy your time in Philly.

Let me know.

mkhursh said:
Hey Windy,

Sorry to hear about your RTD, hopefully you'll get it soon. I'll be in Philly most likey by Monday, just got talking to Free. It would be nice if you could make meet with us.

Regards,
MK

windywd said:
MK,

How long do you intend to stay? I am a broker-dealer, can't go from Mon-Fri, but weekend should be ok. Don't wait for me, though. Enjoy your time in Philly.

Let me know.

Windywd,

Good question, I'm going to stay in Philly for two days and then go to Mass. Let me calculate things and I'll tell you exact dates.

MK