Pictures wrong on GC

dewaana911

Registered Users (C)
I and my wife got our GC today and it had our pictures wrong on them. My GC was showing my wifes picture and my wifes card was showing my picture.
Not only that my signatures were on her card and her signatures were on my card. I bet the thumbs finger print was wrong too.
Please tell me what to do.

Apreciated

I485 Receipt date Nov 2002

dewaana911 said:
I and my wife got our GC today and it had our pictures wrong on them. My GC was showing my wifes picture and my wifes card was showing my picture.
Not only that my signatures were on her card and her signatures were on my card. I bet the thumbs finger print was wrong too.
Please tell me what to do.

Apreciated

I485 Receipt date Nov 2002
Call and talk to USCIS. It is a service center error, they should be able to correct it and order new cards for you. Did you do Passport stamping or you did FP code 3 and got card diretly?

I got my passport stamped on 5/10/2005, and got the card this saturday. I spoke to USCIS and they told me to write a letter and explain whats wrong with the card and mail the letter along with the card and they will then request the file which is with the storage facility in washington DC and work on the new card. They said it will take few months to get that done.