Phyisician and consular processing

No Title

Hi
I have applied for an NIW as well but I don\'t think I want to spend 5 yaears in this particular facility,I understand I can move but my laywyertells me I have to refile for an NIW if I move to a VA /MUA .

With the RIR ,if my 485 has been pending for greater than 6 months I can potentially move to a different placeNOT NECESSARILY an MUA ,so that is attractive.

With CP I hear IF you get approved ,you have your GC in 9 months or so total,but if you are not approved you are screwed.

I\'m not married so I don\'t see the spouse being a concern.

Thanks for your replies guys.

V

Consular processing being H1B throughout and any experieince at Madras?

Hi,
Could anyone share their experience of consular processing after 9/11 at consulates outside home country? Please also comment on if you have always been on H1B, not a H1B after J1 waiver job. I am not sure if that matters but since that\'s my situation, I would appreciate your comment on that line. Is it possible to change after i140 approval from consular processing to adjustment of status by 485 here in the USA? In case one is rejected in the consular processing or runs into any probs, what are the other options from then on? Do I need to go through the consular processing again or can I have a choice between trying here in the US or tying outside at any consular offices? Has anyone tried CP at madras? Do you have to go to the same consulate where you have gone for your last H1or you can designate at i140 stage?what is AC140? How much is the time gained if you go for CP Vs 485 here esp. thru nebraska?

RE: CP

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME MORE DETAILS OF HOW IT WENT THRU AT DELHI AND MUMBAI FR YOUR FRIENDS? IF THEY DON\'T MIND, CAN I CONTACT THEM FOR MORE DETAILS?

tell me how i might get screwed?

Hi, can yo please elaborate more on CP probs? For instance if i run into probs in that, what next? what are some of the common probs for which your GC is eitehr deferred or rejected altogether? So tell me more...how i might get screwed..thanks!dev

Hi, can yo please elaborate more on CP probs? For instance if i run into probs in that, what next? what are some of the common probs for which your GC is eitehr deferred or rejected altogether? So tell me more...how i might get screwed..thanks!dev