Photographs: Is proof required of date taken?

prithis

Registered Users (C)
I have my Oath Ceremony scheduled for tomorrow, and I plan to start the Passport process immediately after that.

I have got passport photographs from Walgreens about a week back and these photographs meet the specs as mentioned on the form. However I lost the receipt from Walgreens which confirm the date of the photographs.

As per the form the photographs have to be taken "within the last six months".

My question is: Does the post office or the State Department require proof that the photographs were taken during the last six months?

I do not want the passport application to be rejected, and am ready to re-take the photographs if necessary. Any thoughts?

Find the Walgreen guy who took your photo and have him sign a notarized statement (in triplicate) to the effect that he took your passport photo on such and such date. Include a copy of the photographer's driver license, passport, social security card and collect the same information and sworn statements from 2 witnesses who were shopping in Walgreens. Include a sworn notarized statement from yourself attesting to all the facts above. Include 3 copies with your passport application.

Just kidding! You are fine the way things are.

Okay folks. Thanks. I think I get the message, um... picture :D

Last edited by a moderator: