Phoenix AZ - N-400 Timeline

June 19 ID ----approved

Glad to see that Phx DO is really powering through at this rate.

{slapping forehead}
I can't believe I originally asked here whether to stay with a GC or apply for Citizenship. A real no brainer now. What was I thinking? :)

{ OFF TOPIC STUFF REMOVED }

With the GC, I do not NEED to be a Citizen, but I sure as hell WANT to be a citizen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see that Phx DO is really powering through at this rate.

{slapping forehead}
I can't believe I originally asked here whether to stay with a GC or apply for Citizenship. A real no brainer now. What was I thinking? :)

{ OFF TOPIC STUFF REMOVED }

With the GC, I do not NEED to be a Citizen, but I sure as hell WANT to be a citizen.

So you are going the right way? :D

So you are going the right way?

Yup. It must have been a senior moment that I ever thought of staying with just a GC. DUH!

The last time I thought about Citizenship the wait was estimated at 21 months. When I posed the GC v Citizen question I had no idea the time line was down to just a few months. That made my mind up instantly. A real no-brainer. Here I am at under 40 days and waiting for the Interview notice. How cool is that!

oath letter revecived for my wife

My wife received the oath letter today the oath date is July10 didn't get the July 4 one...Still I am waiting though we both did the interview on the same day and same time.

Today I didn't get the OL.....should I contact the DO office or what are my options....can some letme know..I appericate it.

I would. The citizenship process thought me to always follow up and be a squeeky wheel if needed :) when you call make sure to talk with a 2nd LV IO

Let us know

may not seem like that to you though.

You got that right Mac, I am like a kid on Christmas morning every time I go to the Post Office Box. I may die of Naturalization-anxiety waiting for the IL to arrive, then the OL to arrive, then the passport to arrive... Aaarrggghhhhhh :D

Thanks Guys...I called the USCIS and talked to level 2 IO and he told me that it is still not schedule for Oath is this normal because IO in the interview told me that he will try for july 4 Oath and my wife got the OL which on Jul 10 and we both had a intriveiw on the same date and time and both were approved...

sweetnat, keep bugging them every week. Meanwhile, you passed your interview. They have 120 days, after that you can file a lawsuit.

WhichWay2Go, that's true. Have to find a hobby once it's all done ;)

WhichWay2Go, that's true. Have to find a hobby once it's all done ;)

@Cregan: I guess, but right now I can't focus on much else. :) I seem to have an all consuming hobby called. PO box watching. :D

@Phx_dude: Congrats and let me know if you find a hobby that compensates for the waiting anxiety. :D I need a new hobby.

no hobby yet, but its all worth it in the end!

:D, Yeah I know. When I was first eligible with the 5 year rule, the waiting was estimated at 21 months. I am now thinking that would have been preferable. :) At least I would have forgotten the process was underway when not anticipating a letter every day. :O

Knowing it is taking 4 to 5 months for Phx, it has me champing at the bit daily and with great expectations. I hate Sundays as the Post Office is not open. :D

I think I better go outside and play with the dog to take my mind off it.