Philly SESA and Philly DOL Tracking - new update!!!

Looks like there is one week delay now

I have been monitoring Phill DOL for the past three months. Looks like right now there is about one week delay updating the status in their system. As Phill DOL has a posted processing time of one month upon receipt. Does anybody know why some cases take double that time. Mine was received on 11/20/01 and still not be adjudicated yet.

Thanks.

LC Processing time

I\'m new to this immigration system. Can some one please tell me how much time it generally takes to process LC for Phialdelphia.

No Title

Mine took almost 8 months.. Figure about half a year for the Philly SESA (don\'t think RIR/non-RIR matter in this part of the country) + about a month for the regional DOL.

LC Processing time

So, does it take like 8months for LC in philadelphia. what are the various steps in LC.

No Title

Mine took almost 8 months..

What was your PD.

The current situation is that some people have been waiting 9 months and longer( PD of april end and earlier) Add to that the DOL date of atleast a couple of weeks.

which means a proc time of 10+ months

We would really like to know if SESA has cleared april cases yet. Any word on this?

Read this... Some essential news

Hi Guys and Gals,

Please post your PD, RD and the date it reached DOL. I know a lot of people just view it.... but please help our forum community by posting your info.... I will update a document frequently so that everyone can be well informed of whats going on. Please participate in our group and help it grow and bring a good evironment for everybody.....

Thanks.

App recvd at philly regional dol 1/25/02

I am new to this web site.My application initially recvd at harrisburg sesa on october 25 and sent to philly dol and recvd there on jan 25 \'02.
How long does it take for DOL
after that how long to process I-140
Thanks in advance

by end of feb

Lucky one. That you filed in harrisburg. you should get your labor cleared by the end of feb. After that it will take you 2-3 months for I-140.

we guys in Philly SESA are waiting for the April 30th hurdel to be crossed. Cannot imagine for people filed in October

No Title

What is the phone# to reach Philly SESA operator.I know the phone
for the automated message but I want the operator\'s #.

thanks for info

thanks for info, i was reading on this board that it can take a year or more..... for i-140,

also how do you read the periodic updates from VSC, that are posted on this web site indicating times for I-140 etc, there are 3 columns following with dates and days in it.

thanks again

Is Philly center really processing?

from a long time, the processing date stuck on april 24th. Is it really because of 245 or could be any other reason? Did any one got through - who filed after 04/24/01? Pl. update. Thanks.

No Title

any news, about dol.....is it cause of economy....i read a few posts suggesting rejection of rirs and needing re advertisements.
Pl keep this thread alive