Philadelphia Transferees New Thread - Interview date tracking

Transferred to Philadelphia

i-485 filed in Sept 2000
Case transferred to local office philadelphia in sept 2001

case transferred

case transferred to phily in sept 2001
phily office informed interview can be expected not before end of 2002. :-(

have you checked with Phili Office about the interview ???

Do you have information regarding interview??

27 months after I-485 and still waiting!!!

My case details:
EB3,India, PD-10/98,ND-9/30,Fingerprinting 10/2000,TD to office A 7/2001,TD to office B 10/2001, TD to office C 1/2002, expecting to be transferred to Philly. BTW,all the transfers were made on wrong local offices. The only correct local office is Office C but I changed jobs using 180 days rule and moved to Penn state. God knows ,when the case will get td to Philly. Anybody has any comments?

Finger Prints Expirations

Any one knows what is criteria for fingers prints expiration and how will one get call for another FP. Any ideas!!
           I gave my finger prints in 2000 DEC. Then my case got transferd to Philly district INS office in AUG 2001.Still waiting for interview.

Reasons for transfer

Hi Everybody,

Let us try to get a pattern of the cases that get transferred to Philadelphia. Can every one post the incidents like RFE, change of employer after 180 days, change of job location from other places. change of address for other reasons that took place prior to getting transferred. It can give an idea for future potential transferees what to expect and be prepared for the wait.

Transferred to Philadelphia

My details :
PD - 12/99
ND - 04/01
RFE - 02/02
RFE received - 03/02
Case Xfer - 03/18/02 NSC to Philly

Any idea how long it takes to get the interview letter from Philadelphia INS ? Thanks....

Case transfer - RFE dtls

RFE issued for Emp. letter, but I never changed the job.
What could be the reason for case transfer that too after a RFE?

Syuo2 - Difficult to Guess INS Behaviour

I also got the same RFE , though I never changed the job too. INS way of making decision is unpredictable.

did u change your address after FP?

In my case, I changed address after FP and wondering whether that triggered the transfer..!! Did you also change address ?
By the way, I see that you are waiting for the interview since August.
Any development on that front? Pl. reply.

No Change in address

I have not changed address after 485 filing .....and still waiting for interview. No new info.

Is this thread still active ?

I have not seen any new entries from people like sunno, sssgopal, c13794, sivar98, ssh and alacrity.

Could you guys pl. update your current state? Any interview letters received by anyone?

According to review posted by AILA in Nov\'01, Philly has ranked
#1 in fast processing compared to other local INSs.(makes me laugh!!)

Pl.update your entries, let\'s keep this thread up-to-date.