Philadelphia TR-RIR Approval Tracker

Certified!!!!! TR to RIR!!!

Finally after 4.5 years. Vow... what a relief to see Certified.....It was In Process for so long and it changed to Dat Review for just 1 week (couple of weeks back) and to In Process again....

EB2
PD: March 13th, 2003
TR to RIR conversion Package send on November 2nd, 2006
Saw ad on America Job Exchange on July 19th, 2007
Requested Lawyer to call PBEC and enquire about RIR conversion package on July 24th
Analyst found package and told he will contact lawyer in couple of days
July 30th: Analyst calls my lawyer and said OK to RIR conversion
July 31st: Certified online, TR (Praise Lord Jesus....)
Now waiting to receive certified hard copy

Applied I-485 on July 18th using approved EB2 PERM labor and I-40 with September 2006 PD.

Planning to apply I-40 for my TR approved labor and Interfile I-40 to capture March 2003 PD. I am seeing light at the end of an endless tunnel...

Hang on guys...Your turn is next....

Congrats!

Finally after 4.5 years. Vow... what a relief to see Certified.....It was In Process for so long and it changed to Dat Review for just 1 week (couple of weeks back) and to In Process again....

EB2
PD: March 13th, 2003
TR to RIR conversion Package send on November 2nd, 2006
Saw ad on America Job Exchange on July 19th, 2007
Requested Lawyer to call PBEC and enquire about RIR conversion package on July 24th
Analyst found package and told he will contact lawyer in couple of days
July 30th: Analyst calls my lawyer and said OK to RIR conversion
July 31st: Certified online, TR (Praise Lord Jesus....)
Now waiting to receive certified hard copy

Applied I-485 on July 18th using approved EB2 PERM labor and I-40 with September 2006 PD.

Planning to apply I-40 for my TR approved labor and Interfile I-40 to capture March 2003 PD. I am seeing light at the end of an endless tunnel...

Hang on guys...Your turn is next....
Congrats...and good luck with the rest of the process!

Congrats....
Can you tell me the phone no. that your lawyer contected at PBEC.Because we are getting conflicting answer from PBEC.