Philadelphia TR-RIR Approval Tracker

Hello Guys,

Oh!! my God!!.. I could not belive my eyes.. at last I saw my case says as CERTIFIED!!.. Thank you all for your help. This forum is keeping me alive until now.

Well I had submitted my RIR convesion way back in Dec 06. Today I see CERTIFIED online. Now wait begins for hardcopy..

Hang on guys.. your turn will come soon!!..

PD: 04/21/2003
MA, EB3
Philly BEC
RIR Coversion sent 12/19/06
status changed to RIR in the month of Jan I think..
Certified- 5/21/2007
Congrats, and good luck for the next steps. Don't forget to return and post an update when you have received your papers.

and....finally the hard-copy of the certification has arrived !
Certfied May 01, 2007

Attorney informs he received it today (05/21). So now starting filling out forms for the next stages!

My best wishes to everyone out there:)
Excellent news! Good luck with the next steps.

LC Papers Received

My attorney has just informed me that my certified LC papers have been received by their office. This officially marks the end of my PBEC journey. Of course, the Green Card journey is far from over, but this marks a very significant milestone. I wish all the best to the folks that are still waiting, I hope everyone sees a positive outcome soon. :)

Congrats, and wish you good luck.

Hello Guys,

Oh!! my God!!.. I could not belive my eyes.. at last I saw my case says as CERTIFIED!!.. Thank you all for your help. This forum is keeping me alive until now.

Well I had submitted my RIR convesion way back in Dec 06. Today I see CERTIFIED online. Now wait begins for hardcopy..

Hang on guys.. your turn will come soon!!..

PD: 04/21/2003
MA, EB3
Philly BEC
RIR Coversion sent 12/19/06
status changed to RIR in the month of Jan I think..
Certified- 5/21/2007

Thanks for maintaining this thread. I don't have any update. My case got converted to RIR on May 1st but still waiting..

Some developments were reported today. 3 members who reported change of processing type to RIR on 5/9 were Certified today. One member who was Certified on 4/24 reported that his/her LC papers were received today. Here are some numbers:

Cases Tracked: 33
Cases Changed to RIR: 27 (82%)
Cases Certified: 22 (66%)
Cases LC Papers Received: (36% of Certified cases)

The time its taking to receive LC papers after certification is varying drastically; one member received it in 3 days, another received it in 24 days.

Please keep posting your updates!

My attorney has just informed me that my certified LC papers have been received by their office. This officially marks the end of my PBEC journey. Of course, the Green Card journey is far from over, but this marks a very significant milestone. I wish all the best to the folks that are still waiting, I hope everyone sees a positive outcome soon. :)

ma_nonrir_eb3,

Congratulations for getting out of this mess...Let's see each other on I-140, 485 forums.. Good Luck to all others waiting for this nightmare to be over.

my case status still shows as RIR-In Process on website. But today I got call from my lawyer office and informed that they got my labor certificate.
I believe only when I see the paper.

Here is my details....
TR-RIR conversion sent around 28 March 2007
Status changed to RIR : 25 April 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
my case status still shows as RIR-In Process on website. But today I got call from my lawyer office and informed that they got my labor certificate.
I believe only when I see the paper.

Here is my details....
TR-RIR conversion sent around 28 March 2007
Status changed to RIR : 25 April 2007
Congrats!

Anyone received LC Paper lately?

I am still waiting for mine, showed certified online since 5/18.

Anyone still in the same boat?

to wengxyu

HI wengxyu!
please ask your lawer to contact backlog center
or read the old threads in this forum
i know some one listed before that their lawer contacted backlog center and ask for the actuall letter and then they did recieved that letter

HI wengxyu!
please ask your lawer to contact backlog center
or read the old threads in this forum
i know some one listed before that their lawer contacted backlog center and ask for the actuall letter and then they did recieved that letter

Beware: check PD on the certified LC!

Just as I thought I am out of this hellish BEC game...and just as we were ready to file 140/485 concurrently we noticed BEC had put the incorrect priority date on the certification...that much for their efficiency !! My labor was not a labor substitution or with PD porting or anything funky..just plain LC with me as the beneficiary from the beginning,

However, we did file the Premium Proc. I-140/I-485 concurrently with the original but erroneous LC and the original supporting documents (receipt notices from DoL/45DL etc.) that proved that the PD was indeed an earlier one and hence I am eligible to file I-485 with a request to correct the PD while approving the I-140

Now has anyone gone thro' a similar gamble with the CIS regarding correcting an incorrect PD on LC while app. for I-140 ? I am not even sure how the concurrent I-485 would proceed in this case as, with the incorrect PD, my date is not current !

TR to RIR Labor

My labor got converted to RIR on 28th March 2007. My PD is Feb 2005. All the certifications that I have followed in the forum have PDs of 2003 and 2004. Have a feeling that PBEC is processing apps with PDs of 03/04. Anyone with PD of 2005 and EB3 whose labor got converted to RIR got certification? Please let me know. Below are my details. Also one more question I am seeing RIR in process on the DOL webiste. I read somewhere in this forum that if thats the case then I may be close to certification. Is that true.

Application: TR/RIR
PD: Feb 2005
RIR Conversion details sent to PBEC: March 28th 2007
Current Status on DOL website: RIR in process.

Some info from the Oh Law Firm !

* DOL reports that as of today there are only 48,600 cases remaining to process, out which only about 200 cases are RIR and the balance is the TR cases. This total balance amounces to 13% of total cases received which was 364,000 altogether.

* Couple of good news. They are improving the certification notice via e-mail just like the current sponsorship notice via email so that the employer can quickly get the status report and seek remedy, should the employers fail to receive the hard copy certified application or other issues. They will start this email notice services from July 2007.

*With reference to the Visa Bullen for July 2007 and any relief including unresponsive amendment of the labor certification, DOL is aware of the problem and will try to resolve such issues as soon as possible such that the applicants do not suffer from inability to file I-485 applications because of such delays.

Still Waiting.

If any one knows whats happening at BEL's please let us know. My status chaged to RIR from TR on May 1st. Still waiting. Any general infor regarding Certifications and Denials will be helpfull. Does BEL's deny a case with out any query etc.

Thanks

mine is TR TO RIR changed on april 30th and report send to pbec on 12th of March. God knows when everyday's waiting for certified will be end.

CASE NO.- 05173- *****
PD- 09-2003
TR TO RIR- IN PROCESS SINCE APRIL 30TH 2007:

Last edited by a moderator: