Philadelphia TR-RIR Approval Tracker

Looks like almost all the 'RIR-Process' cases have moved to 'certified' status now (12 out of 15). Maybe they are just waiting to finish the current batch to start the next? Hope I can be in the next batch......

But anyway with my priority date, I am not in such a hurry.

There is slow and steady progress. Lately there have been more instances of certification than change of processing type from TR to RIR. Once status changes from TR to RIR, it seems to take anywhere from 7 to 14 days to get certified. Most people are reporting that their processing type changed back to TR a few days before it changed to Certified.

How do we explain their random certification?
Some cases with later PD are approved before us. Also, those who sent RIR conversion package on last day of March are being approved before others?

Thank you for your effort. Is there any chance we can get the state information up in the sheet? It looks like most of the moving cases are from MA?

There is slow and steady progress. Lately there have been more instances of certification than change of processing type from TR to RIR. Once status changes from TR to RIR, it seems to take anywhere from 7 to 14 days to get certified. Most people are reporting that their processing type changed back to TR a few days before it changed to Certified.

Here are some numbers:

Total Cases Tracked: 29
Cases Changed Processing Type to RIR: 15 (51%)
Cases Certified: 12 (41%)
Cases Hardcopy Received: 1

Thank you for your effort. Is there any chance we can get the state information up in the sheet? It looks like most of the moving cases are from MA?
I haven't really captured the state information for each case while collecting the data; I could do so if that would help. It is true that a significant majority of the cases that have reported progress are from MA, but that could be simply a coincidence. I think you can draw many different conclusions by looking at the trends, but the sample of data is simply too small and all conclusions are nothing but speculation.

ma_nonrir_eb3,

Have you got any update for your case yet? Your time is up now if my prediction/analysis thesis is true. You should get your "Certification" by 05/05.

- Bharat Premi

I haven't really captured the state information for each case while collecting the data; I could do so if that would help. It is true that a significant majority of the cases that have reported progress are from MA, but that could be simply a coincidence. I think you can draw many different conclusions by looking at the trends, but the sample of data is simply too small and all conclusions are nothing but speculation.

ma_nonrir_eb3,

Have you got any update for your case yet? Your time is up now if my prediction/analysis thesis is true. You should get your "Certification" by 05/05.

- Bharat Premi
No, haven't got any updates. I can't help but get a bad feeling, going by the PW-related issue I had (see my signature), the cases that changed to RIR-In Process on the same day as mine have all got certified. But there are numerous others that are waiting for status to change to RIR, so we all just have to wait.

No, haven't got any updates. I can't help but get a bad feeling, going by the PW-related issue I had (see my signature), the cases that changed to RIR-In Process on the same day as mine have all got certified. But there are numerous others that are waiting for status to change to RIR, so we all just have to wait.
Perhaps the PW may not be a problem; I just got a fresh screenshot. This time the Occupational Title, Occupation Code and Prevailing Wage fields are filled. The Rate of Pay exceeds the PW, so I guess they agreed to lower the PW as we requested in the RIR package. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

It is good to know you find recent positive update in the screen shot at least. I think now it should be any time you find yourself "Certified"...Still 05/05 will be tomorrow and I still believe strongly that you will get it by tomorrow.

- Bharat Premi

Perhaps the PW may not be a problem; I just got a fresh screenshot. This time the Occupational Title, Occupation Code and Prevailing Wage fields are filled. The Rate of Pay exceeds the PW, so I guess they agreed to lower the PW as we requested in the RIR package. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

It is good to know you find recent positive update in the screen shot at least. I think now it should be any time you find yourself "Certified"...Still 05/05 will be tomorrow and I still believe strongly that you will get it by tomorrow.

- Bharat Premi
Thanks for your support! :)
I am hoping so too, and keeping my fingers crossed. My case has had its fair share of bumps, which includes no 45 day letter, case closed in June 2006, very late reply to RIR-conversion request email, multiple replies to RIR-conversion email (with increased PW in second). Of course, many people have had much worse experiences, and I like most others can't wait to get out of this pathetic conundrum known as Backlog Elimination.

By the way, I noticed another thing in the screenshot. Some of the amendments we requested as part of the RIR-request email don't seem to refleced there, such as the change in company name (minor change, but still a change). We had removed the special requirements section. I am kind of worried that they may not have made the amendments, resulting in mismatch between the recruitment ads and the ETA forms. I am sure this is just my very nervous mind racing in all directions, but unless I see CERTIFIED very soon, its only going to get worse.

I am also hoping that the current lull for others in this group breaks soon.

PBEC TR->RIR Tracker Update

I am posting some updates. Some members raised the question about why only MA cases are seeing changes. I think the reason for that is that a majority of those participating in this thread are from MA.

The last reported change of processing type from TR to RIR was on April 30. The cases that got converted from TR to RIR are one-by-one showing up as certfied. All but 2 cases that changed to RIR remain "In Process" (including mine :) ). Based on the pattern, it appears that PBEC may have picked a stack of RIR-conversion packages first, and another "stack" may be coming soon.

Here are some numbers:

Cases Changed Processing Type to RIR: 17 (58%)
Cases Certified: 15 (51%)

If you have an update, or if you would like to add your info to the tracker, please post. Thanks!

Certified!!

Finally, my status has changed to CERTIFIED a little while back. I am glad and excited about this development, and hopefully it marks the end of my PBEC pains. Of course, I can only say I am out of the PBEC mess completely when I receive the papers. I appreciate everyone's support in this forum. Thanks bharapremi for the good wishes this morning! :)

I'll continue to maintain this tracker and remain as active as I've been so far, at least until I get the papers. I hope things start moving fast for everyone. Good luck!

Congratulations!!!!
Thanks for your effort too.:D :D

Finally, my status has changed to CERTIFIED a little while back. I am glad and excited about this development, and hopefully it marks the end of my PBEC pains. Of course, I can only say I am out of the PBEC mess completely when I receive the papers. I appreciate everyone's support in this forum. Thanks bharapremi for the good wishes this morning! :)

I'll continue to maintain this tracker and remain as active as I've been so far, at least until I get the papers. I hope things start moving fast for everyone. Good luck!

Congratulations. I would not say that I "Told you So".:) ..Anyway there is a little update for me as well. Till yesterday status was "TR-CERITFIED" and today it is "RIR-CERTIFIED" for me...

Guys,

Question: Is there anyway without contacting lawyer/employer to know that whether they (lawyer/employer) received Labor Certification papers?

- BharatPremi

PBEC TR->RIR Conversion Tracker Update

As of today, all of the cases that changed from TR to RIR have been Certified. There is quite a substantial number of cases that haven't seen status change to RIR; the last change to RIR was reported on 4/30.

Here are some numbers:

Cases Certified: 17 (58%)

Approval letter

Today I received email from my employer saying that they have received approval letter from attorney. Not sure when attorney got the same from PBEC.
Wish you all the best to everyone. Hope to see you all in I-140 threads.

Wanted to say thanks to ma_nonrir_eb3 for maintaining the tracker.

It's been a glimmer of hope for people like me who are getting tired of seeing TR-In Process status.

Good luck to you for next stages and pray for us that we join you soon!!

Cheers!!!

As of today, all of the cases that changed from TR to RIR have been Certified. There is quite a substantial number of cases that haven't seen status change to RIR; the last change to RIR was reported on 4/30.

Here are some numbers:

Cases Certified: 17 (58%)

Wanted to say thanks to ma_nonrir_eb3 for maintaining the tracker.

It's been a glimmer of hope for people like me who are getting tired of seeing TR-In Process status.

Good luck to you for next stages and pray for us that we join you soon!!

Cheers!!!
I strongly believe that the ones that have got through happened to be in a stack that was picked up by the PBEC staff for working on, and they likely got swamped by something else before they could move to another stack of the RIR conversion packages. Its unlucky to be still stuck, but I am confident you should see movement soon.

Checked my status first thing this morning and the magic word is there. "RIR - In Process"
Hope this means another round of approval is approaching, just like what happened in the last two weeks