Philadelphia TR-RIR Approval Tracker

ma_nonrir_eb3,

Thanks. I wish all of you join "Certified" Train ASAP. Yes I will still be visiting this and particularly 'PBEC - State of MA - EB3 NON-RIR case tracking' threads frequently. I request you to take the initiative to maintain 'PBEC - State of MA - EB3 NON-RIR case tracking' thread. I started that thread so definately I will try to keep visiting but in case you guys notice lot of gaps in my visits then please try to maintain and keep it on the first visual page. ANd yes I will also put the update for original labor papers receipt date in my signature.

- Bharat Premi

Congratulations! It's nice to hear of your certification. I'll update the tracker; its good to see % of certifications going up. Don't forget to come back and update us when you have received the hard copy of the LC. We hope to catch up with you in the 140 threads soon. Good luck!

Roll Call

Would the following users please post a quick update, so that I can update the tracker. Please post even if you haven't seen any updates recently. Many thanks, and hang in there!

GCKahaanHai
bettertimes
jomkj
InTheMoment
vexlak
User2005IP
tdiesel
bnbnbn
GC_Pain_03
MA_TR_1103
cheryl97
wengxyu
sunn1000
rnelluri
fastergcwanted
mjdup
GCkiTalash
mumbai_friend
dcDec2002

Little modification on my last status:

On line status shows TR-CERTIFED not RIR-CERTIFIED. So I believe at the time of conclusion they mandatory put "TR" back as a signature to establish the fact that this case originally was "TR".. Other than that I do not see any reason to put "TR" back because my case remained in "RIR" for 13 long days while it was "In Process".

- Bharat Premi

Last edited by a moderator:
Certified !!!

Guys,
I was sick checking the status till this evening. When I just checked the status this evening it is showing as certified.

Original Category:EB3 - TR
State: MA
PD: 07/2*/2003
TR- RIR Converted
ETA Case # P-05171-7****
Labor Certified (TR-CERTIFIED): 04/26/2007
Waiting for Original Labor Certification papers

Congrats

Guys,
I was sick checking the status till this evening. When I just checked the status this evening it is showing as certified.

Original Category:EB3 - TR
State: MA
PD: 07/2*/2003
TR- RIR Converted
ETA Case # P-05171-7****
Labor Certified (TR-CERTIFIED): 04/26/2007
Waiting for Original Labor Certification papers

Congratulations. Could you please let us know when your RIR conversion papers were sent to PBEC. Did you see the status change to RIR at any point? If yes, when?

Good luck with the next steps!

Still showing TR in Process.

Anybody else has the same status?
Thanks for responding. The following PEBC RIR-conversion users are still in TR-In Process state:
GC_Pain_03
mjdup
GCKahaanHai
bettertimes
MA_TR_1103
wengxyu
sunn1000
GCkiTalash
User2005IP
cheryl97
rnelluri
fastergcwanted
mumbai_friend
dcDec2002

Roll call answered - Status still shows TR - In process

Roll call answered - Status still shows TR - In process (EB2)
Conversion package sent on March 29, 2007 and no further movement.

Would the following users please post a quick update, so that I can update the tracker. Please post even if you haven't seen any updates recently. Many thanks, and hang in there!

GCKahaanHai
bettertimes
jomkj
InTheMoment
vexlak
User2005IP
tdiesel
bnbnbn
GC_Pain_03
MA_TR_1103
cheryl97
wengxyu
sunn1000
rnelluri
fastergcwanted
mjdup
GCkiTalash
mumbai_friend
dcDec2002

My status (TR In Process) hasn't changed yet. I check it everyday. Congratulations to all who have got the certificate.

Just to report back that according to my attorney, they have received paper LC today(4/27), only 3 days after online approval. Looks like PBEC is moving and I think we will see lots of update from this thread within next couple of weeks. Cheers!

Just to report back that according to my attorney, they have received paper LC today(4/27), only 3 days after online approval. Looks like PBEC is moving and I think we will see lots of update from this thread within next couple of weeks. Cheers!
Thanks for your update, you are the first to confirm receiving the LC hardcopy! Its so difficult to forecast any trends, but I share your optimism.

I'll post the updated PBEC tracker later today; it should help everybody get an idea of how things are going.

Congratulations ryne as your whole loop closed.

Thanks for your update, you are the first to confirm receiving the LC hardcopy! Its so difficult to forecast any trends, but I share your optimism.

I'll post the updated PBEC tracker later today; it should help everybody get an idea of how things are going.

ma_nonrir_eb3,

Thanks for your all efforts and provide us the accumulated base for analysis.

PBEC TR->RIR Conversion Tracker Update

Thanks to everyone who has been posting updates in this thread. This week saw some movement for some of the PBEC TR->RIR Conversion cases that we are tracking in this thread. Some members saw their processing type change to RIR, some saw their status change to CERTIFIED, and one even got his/her LC hard copy. Interestingly, the processing type changed back to TR from RIR before certification for quite a few cases.

I am posting the Excel tracker, you can analyze the information in it to see where things stand. Here are some numbers:

Total Cases Tracked: 26
Cases Changed Processing Type to RIR: 11 (42%)
Cases Certified: 7 (27%)
Cases Hardcopy Received: 1

Hope this information is useful. Good luck to everyone for next week!

ma_nonrir_eb3,
I'm not quite sure when my company sent RIR conversion papers to PBEC, They just sent an email they were planning on advertising and I didn't follow up on that.
It was showing TR - InProcess status. Just on 4/26/2007 I saw the status changed to RIR - Certified. I'll update when the attorney receives the official paper from PBEC.

Thanks for all Gurus in this forum. Good Luck to everyone.

PBEC RIR-conversion updates for today

2 users reported change of processing type to RIR. 2 users reported certification. It seems that for PBEC, in almost all cases processing type changes back to TR before certification. So for those that have seen a change from TR to RIR, a switch back to TR might mean a move closer to certification. Keep posting!

Updated Tracker

There is slow and steady progress. Lately there have been more instances of certification than change of processing type from TR to RIR. Once status changes from TR to RIR, it seems to take anywhere from 7 to 14 days to get certified. Most people are reporting that their processing type changed back to TR a few days before it changed to Certified.

Here are some numbers:

Total Cases Tracked: 29
Cases Changed Processing Type to RIR: 15 (51%)
Cases Certified: 12 (41%)
Cases Hardcopy Received: 1