Philadelphia SESA Tracker

sanksmysore and laborpain01

Thanks a lot for your reply. It was really of help.
Do you know how to get the case number.
I tried the automated telephone, with my employer telephone number and also tax id number, but it says "could find any record".

I was wondering if the phone message did work for any one of you ? and how to know the case number and details from the Philly DOL ?

rgds,
ARJ

Hi There,

I got a salary query back in July 2003 from SESA Delaware, my company has answered the query.. after that from philly DOL we have recived a letter saying my application has been recieved. I filed my LC in NON-RIR - EB2..

So far no news from DOL or SESA.. SESA did not ask my comapny to file for ADS.

IS any one faced this kind of situation..pls reply..

suresh

LC Approved !

Pittsburgh SESA Dt: 01-Oct-2003
Moved from SESA to Philly Federal: 21-Nov-2003
DOT Code: 030.062-010
LC Approved: 29-Jan-2004

See you guys at I-140/I-485 forums.

Good luck to all the other guys! God Bless America !

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrates on your LC approval.
I am new to this thread, my company is planning to file my LC application from Phily SESA. I am seeing Jan 2004 on dol site. Is there any one there who has filed in the month of Jan 04 from Phily SESA. Appreciate your response.

------------------
kk

Hello all I am new to this forum.
I am working as a consultant. My employer agreed to apply for my GC in KY. I have given my papers to lawyer. He said he will apply for my labor in few days. I know this employer very well. But my project may end in 1 or 2 months.

I heard I can buy labor certificate if some one has it. I want to go for it. Since my project is uncertain.
Is it required to get one more H1 to apply for I140 & 485 if I get labor clearace form someone?

If you know some one who has labor clearance I am ready to pay.

Please help me in this.

Thanks
Kumar

SESA/DOL region for Reading

My company has an office located in Reading, PA (zip code 19607). Which SESA/DOL region would the jurisdiction for this location fall under? :confused:

Thanks in advance !

Is Philli SESA fast these day ?

Hello Gurus,
I have an offer from a company which can file for my labor from Philli. What is the current pace of Philli SESA and DOL? My employer said he can get SESA + DOL approved in about 4-6 months? Will it be possible? Your quick response is highly appreciated....

thanks,

Question on traditional Labor certification times (non RIR)

My company files traditional labor certification applications as they lost their RIR during the numerous layoff that occurred during 2001. The traditional labor certifications they filed in Dec 2002 to Philly still don't have a final adjudication. The lawyers told me of the Philly INS office opening another center for processing of these applications. The actual processing date on the website is Dec 2003 for traditional cases. However, this only indicates the start of the processing of the case. Can someone shed light on the average time it takes to process traditional labor certification applications in Philadelphia or elsewhere? Is it typical for the application to be in the "processing" pipeline for such an extended period of time?

Anybody who filed in may 2003, non-rir, eb3 category

Hi,

I think this thread is almost dead since so many days. I was just wondering that anybody filed in may 2003 , non-rir and eb3 category got their SESA at philadelphia cleared. Quick response would be appreciated. Now the priority date is march 2004.

Thanks,

Is this thread alive

Hi Moderator,

I want to know where people are posting questions and reply for Philadelphia SESA. Wanted to find out if anybody applied in May 2003, non-rir, eb3 category got their State level approved.

Please let me know as soon as possible
Thanks

immi2003 said:
Hi Moderator,

I want to know where people are posting questions and reply for Philadelphia SESA. Wanted to find out if anybody applied in May 2003, non-rir, eb3 category got their State level approved.

Please let me know as soon as possible
Thanks

see earliar messages.

Phily Regional DOL backlog

Hi

My LC (RIR/EB3) have been approved by Virginia SWA in Jun 2004 and Phily Regional center received it same time. I do not have a tracking number for the same.

I see Phily DOL dates for Labor certification is stuck to Jul 2003 from last six months on the DOL website.

Does anybody have any idea is what is the exact date they are processing and will this take one more year or so to clear?

Thanking in advance.

Harshal

RD How soon?

Hi Guys

New to Philly SESA. Do they provide receipts? How long do they typically take to provide a RD - worried about it from a 7th year extension perspective.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi turisam

I also applied in Philadelphia SESA and Applied in May 2003, non-rir, eb3 category.In August Last Year they dusted out my file and had some questions. We have placed the adv and replied back.After that I have not heard any thing from anybody.I had conversation with lawyers like Murthy and My company lawyer.Itseems it going to take another 1 year to clear our case.

The Backlog center has given 2 years time to the New labour that is filled.

If any of u know anything let me know

Thanks
Krishna

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

45-Day Letter Received? VA Priority Date 11/03/2003

Hi all,

My lawyer says that he has received and as responded back to the 45-day letter! I think he is lying for some unknown reasons! My case details are as follows and I would appreciate if you could take some time to answer the following questions:

Case Type: RIR
State: VA
Priority Date: 11/03/2003
Case did not make it to regional (unopened case)

(1) Considering my priority date, is it possible that my lawyer has received the 45-day letter?

(2) What does a typical 45-day letter contains? a scanned copy of the 45-day letter would be a great help (ofcourse you can hide your personal information)

(3) Lets assume that he has received and responded back to the 45-letter. How to track the status of my application? I tried to send an email to Philly email address that is used for tracking and they told me that they don't have information on my case yet and I should contact my employer! should I try again to send an email?

I know none of us is a lawyer but your advice based on your personal experiences would be really helpful and highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stewart Rogers

Update

Hi All,

I just wanted to update my LC information. it was filed from Pittesburgh, and never made to Regional. Recd 45 days latter on Feb 2005. PD of my case is Aug 2004.

I Wish all the best to every one.

Thanks

Raj

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com