Philadelphia SESA Tracker

Labor approved

Hi guys,
I was really surprised to know that my (hopefully mine because the next case for my company was filed in sep 2002 from philly) labor got approved on July 1st given the fact that I never hard of it going to DOL. One of my friends case was received by DOL on 6th May and his case always came in the email status system. But I didn't get my case in the email system till yesterday.

EB3/RIR
Philly SESA Date: 12/21/2001
DOL Receipt Date: 05/05/2003
DOL Approval Date: 07/01/2003

Good luck to you all. See you in I140/I485 forums.

Jay.

Guys,

If anyone of you filed your LC petitions in Dec' 01 and still waiting on any news from Philly SESA ? They say that they are processing June' 02 on the website and I am still waiting to hear something. Please post your details.

thanks

Any GC sponcerers??

I am in US from past 5 years working in SAP.
Any GC sponcerers. from below states:

New Hampshire
Maine
Vermont
West Virginia
IOWA

Thanks.

Philly SESA Approved

Hello,

My LC application with Philly SESA with PD of Feb, 22, 2002 was forwarded to Philly DOL on July, 17, 2003. I confirmed this on the Philly DOL AVM.

Re: Philly SESA Approved

My LC application with Philly SESA with PD of Feb, 22, 2002 was forwarded to Philly DOL on July, 17, 2003.

Really? Those losers reported September 2002 in their July report.
Congratulations anyway

hi guys

any approvals from SESA.
their august report shows March 2003.......

i hope its true.
please report any new approvals you know of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

I am still waiting on my case to be moved out of Philly SESA office.
Applied on 28 DEC' 2001. No news as of today.

Hey Guys,

I am posting for the first time. Do you all beleive the processing time of Philli SESA, amazing. Last night I saw the update of Sept.-2003 that Philli is processing MAy-2003, GREAT !!!

Does anybody applied in any of the month in 2003 got Philli SESA transferred to Philli DOL.

Thanks,

PK

yes pkapur
i believe in report.... but some cases lag due to many reasons etc.

i came across a case for Feb 2003 in one of the forums which is now in DOL...

so lets wait...

philly is cool :cool:

philava,

Thanks for ur reply,
Could anyone help me, how do I get the following:
My Case Number,

and based on case number is there any website or any contact phone number, where I can confirm all other details like EB2/EB3 , date of filling, DOT Code (If I am not able to get from employer/attorney)

Also what is DOT Code and how important it is ?

How to find the case number ?

Hi,

Does anyone has the idea to find out the case number from the
date of priorty.
Any web-site / telephone enquiry is availble to find out the case number based on employer name / employer telephone number / priorty date / location ...

Dudes,
I talked to the officer at Philly SESA.
The reason I called was that my coleage's case filed in May 2003 was transfered to federal DOL and mine, filed in March 2003 was not. The guy told me that the March 2003 cases were sent to some other office for processing. Since I'm the beneficiary, he wouldn't give me any details.
I also found out that SESA doesn't send out notices when they approve the case, but the federal DOL does when they receive one.
Hope it helps.

sotiredofwaiting,

This is a stange info. provided by you that how these guys handle the cases, no consistancy.

I have some questions, would appreciate if you could reply to these, if you can.

1. Your friend's case was applied to SESA in May 2003, do you have any idea when it was moved to Philli DOL.

2. You said "SESA doesn't send out notices when they approve the case" but does SESA give Case Number / Receipt Number, when the application was filed with SESA.

3. If I dont know my Case Number / Receipt No. filed at SESA and not able to find out from Employer and Attorney also, is there any other way to know my case number and to find out that my case has actually been filed with SESA and when too.

4. I also gave a call to Philli SESA (215-560-1888), but the officer refused to talk to me, as he said I am not authorized to talk on the case. How did you get response (Some trick, would you like to share ;) ) ?

Thanks,

Originally posted by sotiredofwaiting
Dudes,
I talked to the officer at Philly SESA.
The reason I called was that my coleage's case filed in May 2003 was transfered to federal DOL and mine, filed in March 2003 was not. The guy told me that the March 2003 cases were sent to some other office for processing. Since I'm the beneficiary, he wouldn't give me any details.
I also found out that SESA doesn't send out notices when they approve the case, but the federal DOL does when they receive one.
Hope it helps.

>>>1. Your friend's case was applied to SESA in May 2003, do you have any idea when it was moved to Philli DOL.

Applied May 5th, received at Philly DOL Sept 8th

>>>2. You said "SESA doesn't send out notices when they approve the case" but does SESA give Case Number / Receipt Number, when the application was filed with SESA.

Hm, I dunno, but I don't think so.

>>> is there any other way to know my case number and to find out that my case has actually been filed with SESA and when too.

To the best of my knowledge, no.

>>>>How did you get response (Some trick, would you like to share ;) ) ?

Oh, no, when he said he couldn't discuss the details of my case I said "Can I at least ask a general question" and he said "You can try". So I basically said that my case was filled in March, but I didn't give him any details or anything.

Good luck