Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

orissa said:
3- Since this completely FIFO, you will see mixed cases. Those cases entered into system First regadless 2001, 2004 will be processed First.

This just keeps getting better and better! Am I reading this to understand that, when your case gets processed (not 45 day letter, but actually processed) basically comes down to what particular box your application is in?? (which seems to determine what order your case got entered into the system)

Or, are they first going to enter all the cases into the system and then go FIFO by PD? If they are not concerned with processing by PD (gee, why would they want to do something so patently fair!), why bother to wait until June or July to approve cases. I, for one, have not yet gotten a 45 day letter - PD VA Mar 2002, RD Philly DOL Nov 2003.

Getting stuck in GC limbo has been one of the worst experiences of my life. I have never before experienced such emotional lows and such an feeling of abject powerlessness. I see so many people who applied way after me in other states, just weeks or months away from their Green Cards, and that just makes it worse.

Sorry for the ranting! I had to vent somewhere. You all on this list are all doing an awesome job, keeping the hopes up of everybody on the same stinking boat that we all find ourselves in. Without this list, I'd probably have thrown it all away already, given how little hope and information I get from my lawyer and DOL.

Keep up the spirits and God Bless!

HopeFulorLess,

We received letter from BEC not the email. Do you want me to post the letter I got ?

I saw some posting saying that they received new case number after sending email inquiries.

HopeFulorLess said:
Could you please post the BEC's email?

Help.Time Frame for Philadelphia DOL to issue a Certified copy of Labor Certification

Gurus Please give me info.I am posting this here since it is related to the Labor Certification.

My Petition is applied with pre-approved Labor.Unfortunately the Original Approval Notice is Lost and the petition was filed on the basis of a Photo-Copy.

Now the USCIS has informed us after an RFE, that it is going to make a Demand with DOL(Philadelphia center) for Certified Copy of the Labor Certification. Whats the Timeframe for the USCIS to get the same from DOL? In other words how much time does Philadelphia DOL take to issue a Certified copy to the USCIS once they receive such a Request/Demand from USCIS?

Regards.

Same here Vk 2003

vk2003 said:
This just keeps getting better and better! Am I reading this to understand that, when your case gets processed (not 45 day letter, but actually processed) basically comes down to what particular box your application is in?? (which seems to determine what order your case got entered into the system)

Or, are they first going to enter all the cases into the system and then go FIFO by PD? If they are not concerned with processing by PD (gee, why would they want to do something so patently fair!), why bother to wait until June or July to approve cases. I, for one, have not yet gotten a 45 day letter - PD VA Mar 2002, RD Philly DOL Nov 2003.

Getting stuck in GC limbo has been one of the worst experiences of my life. I have never before experienced such emotional lows and such an feeling of abject powerlessness. I see so many people who applied way after me in other states, just weeks or months away from their Green Cards, and that just makes it worse.

Sorry for the ranting! I had to vent somewhere. You all on this list are all doing an awesome job, keeping the hopes up of everybody on the same stinking boat that we all find ourselves in. Without this list, I'd probably have thrown it all away already, given how little hope and information I get from my lawyer and DOL.

Keep up the spirits and God Bless!

I have'nt got the BEC Letter too. PD VA Mar 2002, RD Philly DOL Sept 2003.

Luckyluck

Maybe another forum

I am not sure that anyone in this forum will be able to answer your question as most people here are still waiting on DOL to get past that first stage. Maybe if you post your question in Vermont 1-140 or Vermont I-485 forum you might get a better response.

Otherwise is there anyone knows answer to Vicky007 question?

vicky007 said:
Gurus Please give me info.I am posting this here since it is related to the Labor Certification.

My Petition is applied with pre-approved Labor.Unfortunately the Original Approval Notice is Lost and the petition was filed on the basis of a Photo-Copy.

Now the USCIS has informed us after an RFE, that it is going to make a Demand with DOL(Philadelphia center) for Certified Copy of the Labor Certification. Whats the Timeframe for the USCIS to get the same from DOL? In other words how much time does Philadelphia DOL take to issue a Certified copy to the USCIS once they receive such a Request/Demand from USCIS?

Regards.

I sent an email yesterday to Philly BEC with my case details. I received the following email from them today afternoon.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:56 PM
To: Me
Subject: 2003 SWA Case Number: 034XXXXX

At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or attorney for further information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Internal Use Only

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

No 45 day letter yet

Yesterday got an update from my HR.
They have not received 45 day letter for my case yet.
They received letter for some other cases though.
Looks like my appl is in the box that's at the bottom of BEC's stack.

What do I do? Hope for an earthquake???

really sucks. Do they have any pitty for those who are waiting from MD-2001? No love

No Love letter. I think I have to send them hate letter that way 45 day letter is established :mad:

LC appl in PERM and employment

Hi Guys,

In the traditional (I mean non-PERM) the labor appl was meant for future employment. That means you need not be employed with a company ABC for ABC to file a labor case for you.

How does it work in PERM? Do you need to be in the employment of company ABC for ABC to file your labor in PERM?

Gurus here, can you please give me your inputs. It would help if you can give a source of your info too.

Thanks,

A couple notes from BEC

I tried very hard to ask a few BEC officers on when we will start to see any approvals from it. But they all refuse to answer when, only say that once the 45-day responding letters received back in BEC, they will start to analyze those cases according to their PDs. Looks like no one knows when they will start to certify applications. It's really disappointing!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
mvinays said:
status@phi.dflc.us
i just got a reply from Philly BEC "At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or attorney for further information"

FIFO question

I wonder how this FIFO will work after labor aproval. When approved LC for 2003 will file his I-140/I-1485 concurantly. Do you all think Visa officer reply wait Mr. 2003, I am waiting for 2001 approved labor first go back and wait for your turn.

OR.They will issue visa to 2003 LC approved candit, without caring 2001.

Thanks

tomshu said:
I tried very hard to ask a few BEC officers on when we will start to see any approvals from it. But they all refuse to answer when, only say that once the 45-day responding letters received back in BEC, they will start to analyze those cases according to their PDs. Looks like no one knows when they will start to certify applications. It's really disappointing!!!

Thanks for your persuasions. BPC/DOL sucks!!! But no other way out so wait and hope for good. ;)

orissa said:
I wonder how this FIFO will work after labor aproval. When approved LC for 2003 will file his I-140/I-1485 concurantly. Do you all think Visa officer reply wait Mr. 2003, I am waiting for 2001 approved labor first go back and wait for your turn.

OR.They will issue visa to 2003 LC approved candit, without caring 2001.

Thanks

Theoritically PDs rule only applies to I-485. If I remember correctly, the immigration-law.com posted the INS guideline for it some time ago, which emphysized this rule. BUT since INS has a bad history of not processing one's I-140 until one's I-485 visa status is current, who knows what will happen in reality.

I just got an e-mail from Dallas BEC when I initiated the status check enquiry...Surprisingly they gave me my new Philly BEC Case Number. My attorney and employer have not received the 45-day letter yet. I hope my 45-day letter is not lost in the mail. I am worried now. See e-mail from Dallas BEC below:

Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:17 PM
Subject: RE: LC Status Enquiry

February 17, 2005

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the
status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: P-04352-084XX

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of
Foreign Labor Certification's Backlog Processing Centers. At this time,
we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor
Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being
transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is
completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications requesting
additional information from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days
after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Don't worry. Currently they are sending letter near P-04308-XXXX. it will take min one more week.

mvinays said:
I just got an e-mail from Dallas BEC when I initiated the status check enquiry...Surprisingly they gave me my new Philly BEC Case Number. My attorney and employer have not received the 45-day letter yet. I hope my 45-day letter is not lost in the mail. I am worried now. See e-mail from Dallas BEC below:

Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:17 PM
Subject: RE: LC Status Enquiry

February 17, 2005

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the
status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: P-04352-084XX

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of
Foreign Labor Certification's Backlog Processing Centers. At this time,
we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor
Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being
transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is
completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications requesting
additional information from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days
after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.