Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

spinus said:
Same here. PD Dec 2001, RD: Apr 2004, still no Love Letter.
Sometimes I wonder what if it got lost in mail? What if I never receive it????

Mine is PD Apr 2002 and RD Apr 2004.
No love letter, you're not alone.
Now if only we could know the answer to the other and more cosmic "Are we alone" question. Oh well at least the BEC is good at making us feel like part of something together.

The information on DOL website is kind of confusing, actually I have received my 45 days letter from PA-BRC and faxed back to PA itself, where as my LC was filed from CA. Now the web site is saying that all California applicants has to address all the questions to DALLAS BRC.

I know most of us from CA have recieved LOVE LETTERS from PA. Do we need to call Dallas or PA for status inquiries or for any other info?

Any ideas???

Thanks
Labor CASWA PD - May 8th, 2002. (RIR/EB2)
Labor SF-DOL RD - May 1st, 2003
Moved to PA-BRC - Dec 27, 2004

dude123 said:
The information on DOL website is kind of confusing, actually I have received my 45 days letter from PA-BRC and faxed back to PA itself, where as my LC was filed from CA. Now the web site is saying that all California applicants has to address all the questions to DALLAS BRC.

I know most of us from CA have recieved LOVE LETTERS from PA. Do we need to call Dallas or PA for status inquiries or for any other info?

Any ideas???

Thanks
Labor CASWA PD - May 8th, 2002. (RIR/EB2)
Labor SF-DOL RD - May 1st, 2003
Moved to PA-BRC - Dec 27, 2004

The information on websites is more for SWA cases.. not the Regional Cases

Letter Received

Got email from my lawyer about 45 days letter

RIR -EB3 -Virgina
SWA - 05/02/2003
DOL -11/02/2004
45 Days Letter - 02/11/2005
New Receipt # - P-05010-14***

mast1006 said:

RIR -EB3 -Virgina
SWA - 05/02/2003
DOL -11/02/2004

mast1006,
My dates are very similar to yours. Our dates are just a week apart....I hope I recieve my 45-day letter too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mast1006 said:

RIR -EB3 -Virgina
SWA - 05/02/2003
DOL -11/02/2004

Updated the Philly BEC tracker with mast1006's info.

Hi mamamiax,

I know at least three people (including myself) from MD, who received love letters from BEC. Their PD's are: April' 2001, July' 2001 & August' 2001. Did you try to send email to BEC ? Try it.. who knows it may work ?

mamamiax said:
No news from BRC on MD 2001 cases. Are they sleeping with them? :(

hi All,

My PD in PHiladelphia is May-2001 ..no letter yet :mad:

is there any way to find out if my case has been received by BEC or is lost somewhere ...

BEC 45 days notice letter

My attorney emailed that they have received 45 days notice letter for my case and already replied.

It's little bit relief!

ciril99 said:
My attorney emailed that they have received 45 days notice letter for my case and already replied.

It's little bit relief!
If you know the approximate dates, could you please update the tracker? Thank you.

add me to the list..

PD 09/13/2001
Phily DOL 05/06/2004

spidey said:
Mine is PD Apr 2002 and RD Apr 2004.
No love letter, you're not alone.
Now if only we could know the answer to the other and more cosmic "Are we alone" question. Oh well at least the BEC is good at making us feel like part of something together.

GC_MD_2001 said:
Hi mamamiax,

I know at least three people (including myself) from MD, who received love letters from BEC. Their PD's are: April' 2001, July' 2001 & August' 2001. Did you try to send email to BEC ? Try it.. who knows it may work ?

Could you please post the BEC's email?

Hi, everyone!

I got a love letter a few days ago. My lawyer faxed response to BPC.
How can i know BPC recieved my response of "Love letter"?
Do they send a receipt to me (or my lawyer)?

Please, commnet it!

BEC Hotline Update

I called and ask when we will see some approval?

1- We can't say at this point, all we can do wait and patience.

2- We can't count, but I am hoping some time during June or July 1st batch of cases will be processed with approval.

3- Since this completely FIFO, you will see mixed cases. Those cases entered into system First regadless 2001, 2004 will be processed First.

4- Those replied 45 days continuation letter will be processed first.

5- We working hard, one group busy in entering all data to syytem, one group printing 45 days letter, one group collecting fax, letter and entering back to system.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Orissa is this the same person you spoke with before on Jan 28?? who in response to the question about approvals said:

3 - So when we will expect some approval in near future?

A - In fact the First batch of process will be next two week.

4 - That means you are saying there will be many approval in next week?

A - Yes. But I can't say that many approval or many NOF (Notice of Findings).

This is at odds with their comment reported by you below that we will not see anything until June-July. Also doesnt seem to match with some of the reports from Dallas BRC that they will begin approvals in next few weeks. Dallas BPC posting Comments?

stueym

orissa said:
I called and ask when we will see some approval?

1- We can't say at this point, all we can do wait and patience.

2- We can't count, but I am hoping some time during June or July 1st batch of cases will be processed with approval.

3- Since this completely FIFO, you will see mixed cases. Those cases entered into system First regadless 2001, 2004 will be processed First.

4- Those replied 45 days continuation letter will be processed first.

5- We working hard, one group busy in entering all data to syytem, one group printing 45 days letter, one group collecting fax, letter and entering back to system.