Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

mamamiax said:
My MD PD date is May 20 2001. Phil Rec: date Oct 23 2003 Still no 45 days love letter. What a bad luck........... :mad:

my case info/dates same as yours mamamiax...what bad luck indeed!!!

What Bush going to say about Immigration

We all waiting what Bush going to say in his 2nd Ingural speech about his Immigration Plan tomorrow.

1- Employement Visa number Increase.

2- Legalization of 10 million illegal with out hurting those are already in waiting.

3- Family based immigrant visa number increase

4- Willing employer and willing employee

Lets see what happens

Thomsu & Orissa

Could you guys please provide some input about what this guy talking here....

Icarus said:
What they're saying at the doleta web site is that due to the transfer of the backlogged cases to the BEC, the remaining opened cases at the regional offices were adjusted to reflect the "reduced" number of cases to be processed at the regional level.

sarathynp said:
Hi Icarus,
Dol website says:
Note: These dates were updated on January 13, 2005. The processing times dates have moved reflecting a shift of cases from the various offices to the Backlog Centers.

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Could you explain what are they conveying to us about BEC?

Thanks.

Icarus said:
Don't have a figure presently for responses received. Actual case analysis has not yet begun but responses are being recorded and checked to see if they address any deficiencies in the applications that might have been pointed out. Also, the prevailing wage determinations made by the submitting states are being verified. The cases are then being queued into RIR and TR queues by PD. Analysis should begin within the next few weeks.

One more Icarus message which says "Analysis should begin within the next few weeks".

yours_sincerely, please update your list !

yours_sincerely said:
Updated Phily Tracker with my info.
Thanks.
Hi,
can you add one more in the list that you gave ? He seems to be a real LUCKY Bum, His PD 03/15/2002 VA
RD 09/26/2003
Got his labor approved in Jan 2004 , got all the later steps like finger printing and all.. ..( long back now ) Now waiting for final GC.
He got a confirmation that he will get his GC in June. 2005
We were just a few days later than him and we are still in Phily waiting since one year to have labor approved !

arrow007 said:
I don't see any shift of dates in the processing times as far as RIR is concerned. Do you guys see any change?

I don't see any change in dates either...thought I was looking at the wrong thing...but I guess not. not sure what change/shift in dates the others are talking about.

yours_sincerely said:
Can you update the file with my info?
It looks like my case was forawrded to Phili BEC

PD:12/07/2003 FL
RD: 04/20/2004 ATL DOL

no letter from BEC yet

Thanks

I was looking at the tracker excel sheet, I have an observation which is that almost 90% people who got a letter from BEC have philly RD of 2004 or later, what happened to us who have philly RD of Dec 2003 and earlier?
Any one have any comments on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by simonx
My labor was approved January 13,2005.

Philadelphia State June 2003
Received Philadelphia DOL February 2004
Certified January 13,2005

Keep up hope guys.

Hey Some good news,

Simonx got his Labor Approved.He posted this in PhilY BEC DOL Tracker..His dol date is Feb'04
So we can keep our hopes.

SN

SN4GC said:
Hey Some good news,

Simonx got his Labor Approved.He posted this in PhilY BEC DOL Tracker..His dol date is Feb'04

SN

what the heck is going on we not even received 2001 Love letter and they started to process 2004 cases. :mad:

SN4GC said:
Hey Some good news,

SN

huh, Labor approved, well thats hopeful, but feb 2004 :confused:

Isn't that a dream-come-true situation right now! Wish mine was like that as well. Straight approval now! :) Gonna be hopeful. Maybe it happens :rolleyes:

Any idea where my file might be!

My case was filed in CA with a PD of June'02 and RD May'03. I have no idea if the case is till in CA or in Philly or in Dallas - anybody has any idea?!

My CASE MOVED TO CHICAGO DOL on Jan 13th 2005

HI,
This is not related to this Thread...
But posting for answer

My case moved to Chicago DOL on Jan 13th 2005 from IOWA SESA.

Will my case moved to Backlog Center or Regular center ?
NOw web site showing Chicago DOL processing November 2004.