Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

mvinays said:
DOT code is written by the Analyst reviewing your case. He / she writes it on the bottom right corner of the first page of Form ETA 750 A. If you received a NOF from your SWA (SESA), then you may have had a chance to see your DOT code on the copy of ETA Form 750 A sent by the SWA.

Hope this helps!

Thanks mvinays,

I hvn't recieved a NOF from SESA, So I think I don't get a chance to know my DOT code, Rite ??

Thanks
SN

bs89 said:
Friends,

Applying for labor certification in RIR in a day or two...where one should be sending LC application? Is it to NPC or BEC or state labor department?. Is there any change in RIR case processing rules between Jan 1, 2005 to March 28, 2005? Would like the application to be sent to right place.

Thanks in advance.

Wouldn't it be best to wait until March 28th and apply under PERM so that you can take advantage of the new policy that certification will be approved/denied within 60 days (or something like that) instead of applying now and being stuck in the backlog like the rest of us that have been waiting years to know our LC fate?

I don't really know for sure, but seems that it might be better for you. I have many friends waiting to do that. Just a thought.

Good luck with whatever option you go with!!!

mvinays,

we all know that the State SWA will mail a notice to the lawyer/employer when a case is forwarded from the State SWA to the Reginal/Federal DOL office.
Does that notice contain the DOT code on it?
Thanks a lot.

I'm not mvinays, but as per the copy of my transfer notice, there is no DOT code on it.

allaboutgc said:
mvinays,

we all know that the State SWA will mail a notice to the lawyer/employer when a case is forwarded from the State SWA to the Reginal/Federal DOL office.
Thanks a lot.

allaboutgc said:
mvinays,

Thanks a lot.

My lawyer has faxed me a copy of the transfer notice from VA SWA to Philly DOL. I just checked the notice and did not find any DOT Code mentioned on it. It just has the state case number, Alien's name, employer's name, reciept date (priority date) and date of transfer.

BEC letter correction list

Hi,
I had the following queries to be addressed in the BEC letter corrections list:
* Address could not be tracked to the employer
*Phone # could not be tracked to the employer.
I have been asked to send the state business license or federal business license or other official documents to the backlog processing center.
Did any of you guys have any of these queries? Is it ok to send the Tax Withholding form that has the employer's Federal & State Tax ID number as an official document? Please let me know if anyone knows what their company/lawyer might have sent.
Also, is there any way to prove that the phone # is ours cuz I don't see how they reached that conclusion? It is not even a dormant number which has not been used for a while.

BEC Update

1- Due to System error they were unable to print 45 days later since last two week.

2- System has been fixed and they are sending another 6,000 letters this week.

3- They are sending letters as per the priority date of State.

4- They will start process after receiving 45 days letter reply from employer.

5- All the cases will be process as per state priority date.

I asked her about some letter received of 2003, she replied, because of system error.

In my case BPC asked us to provide official documents that establish the employer applicant as a bona fide business entity.
Here the list of official documents provided to BPC from my attorney.
1)New Jersy Department of State Certificate of Incorporation.
2)New Jersy Commerce & Economic Growth Commission Certification
3)United States Internal Revenue Service Letter of Acknowledgement of form for election as small business corporation
4)New Jersy State Treasurer's Certificate of Employee Information Report.

Regarding the address and phone number I would suggest just provide the current company address and phone number to BPC.

yours_sincerely said:
Hi,
I had the following queries to be addressed in the BEC letter corrections list:
* Address could not be tracked to the employer
*Phone # could not be tracked to the employer.
I have been asked to send the state business license or federal business license or other official documents to the backlog processing center.
Did any of you guys have any of these queries? Is it ok to send the Tax Withholding form that has the employer's Federal & State Tax ID number as an official document? Please let me know if anyone knows what their company/lawyer might have sent.
Also, is there any way to prove that the phone # is ours cuz I don't see how they reached that conclusion? It is not even a dormant number which has not been used for a while.

BEC Update

orissa said:
1- Due to System error they were unable to print 45 days later since last two week.

I asked her about some letter received of 2003, she replied, because of system error.

Orisa or Tomshu,
Maybe thats why we have not seen any certification yet. :rolleyes: I undestand that after they begin to receive the answer to the 45 day letters from the people that has the priority date in 2001 or so, they will begin to certified... can you ask them if I am correct ??.

My priority date is April 2001 but got to Phili Dic 2004 .

Best Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
orissa said:

Tomsu said last week almost the same thing. I cannot see the end of "System Error". The jobs posted by DOL are really easy and nicely-paid jobs considering their efficiency, aren't they?

orissa said:

By "4- They will start process after receiving 45 days letter reply from employer." do they mean they will start approving the cases as soon as they get reply?

Dot Code...

During 2003 (when BPC not in place) we use to call Philly DOL phone number and then the automated system will give you all the cases details(Case Number,DOT code and status) after entering your company phone number.

But now with BPC in place I guess the only place you can see the DOT code is in the 45 day letter which contains all your case details. Correct me if I am wrong.

For sample copy of the 45 day letter please see the attachement.

SN4GC said:
Where can I see the DOT code ?

SN

GC_Lover said:
By "4- They will start process after receiving 45 days letter reply from employer." do they mean they will start approving the cases as soon as they get reply?

If that happens we will see approvals atleast from 2001 and 2002 cases soon

BEC Update

rx2000xx said:
If that happens we will see approvals atleast from 2001 and 2002 cases soon

I really hope so !!
Lets wait for Orisa or Tomshu to ask them about aproval or certifications :rolleyes: ;) ;) ;)

Still Waiting.

I hope Tomshu &Orissa are right. My priority date is 04/20/2001, reached phily on 10/31/03 and my lawyer responded to BEC letter on 01/06/05. :confused:

GC_MD_2001 said:
I hope Tomshu &Orissa are right. My priority date is 04/20/2001, reached phily on 10/31/03 and my lawyer responded to BEC letter on 01/06/05. :confused:

My MD PD date is May 20 2001. Phil Rec: date Oct 23 2003 Still no 45 days love letter. What a bad luck........... :mad: