Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

Thank you all

Since it looks like i am the first one approved from Maryland with a PD 24 April 2001,non-Rir,i need a second approval so we can celebrate together.
You are next :)

NY RIR cases

Filed RIR in NY July 03
Havent received 45-day letter yet..

Anyone is similar position please advise if you received anything yet?

Philly DOL Tracker

Hi guys,

Is the tracker spreadsheet still being maintained? If so, could someone please point me to it?

Thanks,

Rania

Update tracker

Hi guys,

Could someone please update my information in the tracker?

EB3 RIR
SWA date:2-19-2002
DOL RD:7-16-2003
BEC letter received:12-23-2004
BEC letter responded:1-31-2005
BEC case number:p-04244-XXXXX

Thanks,

Rania

All, I just heard from my attorney, she received one approval from Phildelphia BEC for March 2001. no more details available.

60 days since the reply to 45 day letter to BEC

My lawyers sent the reply to the BEC on April 9th and now it has been more than sixty days but still I have got nothing. Anybody in the same boat as me :confused: :(

Tracker

rania said:
Hi guys,

Is the tracker spreadsheet still being maintained? If so, could someone please point me to it?

Thanks,

Rania

Did you find tracker spreadsheet.How can we view it?

My 45 day letter was replied in Jan 2005 and no news. I think you will find that is pretty much the case with everyone. Only a couple of approvals so vast majority of folks either have had the 45 day letter long time since or if SWA and never made DOL, then have probably not even had the 45 day letter yet.

Patience runs thin these days :-(

45 Days Letter?

Did anyone of you receive 45 Days letter for petition filed at Delaware/Oct-2003/EB2/RIR?
I would appreciate if anyone post the feedback.

Thanks

Please sign up...

Legal immigration matters too. We have a life too.
Lets get a voice now !!

Please sign up, 5 minutes of your time could help eliminate or reduce months or years or waiting in BPC's.

Not received 45 day letter

My PD is Dec 2001 from Maryland. My LC moved to DOL in Feb 2004. I have not received my 45 day letter. Should I be concerned? Are there others in the same boat?

garp said:
My PD is Dec 2001 from Maryland. My LC moved to DOL in Feb 2004. I have not received my 45 day letter. Should I be concerned? Are there others in the same boat?
Not sure how it will make you feel but I got my letter in feb'05.

Thanks. Is there anybody who has not received a letter from MD with a PD of December 01 or close to it? Also is there a way to check status via phone? I sent an email and got my new case number a few months back but that was it.

garp said:
Thanks. Is there anybody who has not received a letter from MD with a PD of December 01 or close to it? Also is there a way to check status via phone? I sent an email and got my new case number a few months back but that was it.

I received the letter in feb-05. My PD is Jan2002.

A few weeks ago, I was able to call the PBPC # (484-270-1500) and speak to a lady who was able to confirm the date when the BPC received the 45-day reply from my attorney (which,as excepted, was 3 weeks AFTER the the date mentioned by my attorney). I just gave her my BPC case # and employer name.
You might want to try ur luck to see if u get any kind of case update.

fyi : I think it help that I was very very courteous on the phone..just my feeling.

Hope that helps.
icici

Last edited by a moderator:
icici said:
I received the letter in feb-05. My PD is Jan2002.

A few weeks ago, I was able to call the PBPC # (484-270-1500) and speak to a lady who was able to confirm the date when the BPC received the 45-day reply from my attorney (which,as excepted, was 3 weeks AFTER the the date mentioned by my attorney). I just gave her my BPC case # and employer name.
You might want to try ur luck to see if u get any kind of case update.

fyi : I think it help that I was very very courteous on the phone..just my feeling.

Hope that helps.
icici

RESPONSE from DOL though I received my 45 days love letter in FEB 2005 !!!!!!

:mad:

You have reached the Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney (or attorney address changes)
Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions please email your request to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US
Case withdraws

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions and status inquiry, please visit the following internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding processing times, please visit the following internet website:

www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding PERM System, please visit the following internet website:

www.plc.doleta.gov/

There is no need to submit multiple requests. The next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

Your patience is appreciated.

Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center

Last edited by a moderator:
Called DOL

I called the number provider by icici. the lady said she is not allowed to provide info on individual cases. She said they have begun keying in 2001 cases now. Earlier they were keying cases randomly from 2002, 2003 etc. Now they see a need to key cases from 2001. She said there are 300000 cases that need to be keyed. From the way she mentioned, the count seemed to be the whole of US from 2001. makes no sense - I can't imagine 300000 cases just out of 2001.

Inability to file Consular Processing

I spoke to my attorney five minutes back, and she mentioned that since I have completed my six years on H1 and am about to apply for my 7th year extension, when BPC clears my case, I wouldn't have the option of going in for CP, as the extension rule only applies when you file adjust of status i.e. 485? Any one validate/invalidate this?

Also quick question, in the event taht I am laid off, and my six years of H1 are complete, can I get on an H4 as my wife will hopefully have an H1 by then?

Response greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hi prashratta,
I am not sure about your first question. My understanding was that extension can be filed based on LC pending 365 days or 140 filed, I didn't think it is realted to CP or 485 - but your lawyer probably has better info.
I DO know about your second question. There is a 6 year limit on ANY type of H Visa (unfortunately). So that means, even if your spouse is on an H1, you cannot go on a H4 after 6yrs, only option is to leave the country for 1 yr, this resets the H1 "clock" and you will then have 6 more yrs to be on H1 or H4.
- Dru

prashratta said:
I spoke to my attorney five minutes back, and she mentioned that since I have completed my six years on H1 and am about to apply for my 7th year extension, when BPC clears my case, I wouldn't have the option of going in for CP, as the extension rule only applies when you file adjust of status i.e. 485? Any one validate/invalidate this?

Also quick question, in the event taht I am laid off, and my six years of H1 are complete, can I get on an H4 as my wife will hopefully have an H1 by then?

Response greatly appreciated.
Thanks