Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My case is not in AVM

My RIR case was moved from VA SESA to Philly on April 12, 2004. I have got the copy of this letter and it states:

"... Your application to above employer and alien was mailed to US DOL Philadelphia on April 12, 2004, for XXX Processing."

What does the "XXX Processing" mean?

Also, I have called Philly AVM and entered my case number. It tells me that there is no match with my case number. What could be wrong here?

Last edited by a moderator:
msabir said:
My RIR case was moved from VA SESA to Philly on April 12, 2004. I have got the copy of this letter and it states:

"... Your application to above employer and alien was mailed to US DOL Philadelphia on April 12, 2004, for XXX Processing."

Also, I have called Philly AVM and entered my case number. It tells me that there is no match with my case number. What could be wrong here?

Try searching for your case with you employer phone number.....

Reg : Non-rir

Hi,
Was there any recent approvals in the NON-RIR Category at the DOL...My application was received at the DOL on FEB 27th,2004 and every month when i look at the processing times, it keeps saying FEB,2003.Does it mean that they are'nt working on the NON-RIR category at all ?

Thanks,

Transfer of cases from WV to DE

All(most to best of my knowledge) cases filed from WV(branch) have been remanded to State resulting in the certifying officer asking us to transfer our cases to DE(HQ) keeping our original priority dates and retest the market after which according to someone's whim and fancy they would appropriately clear(hopefully and prayfully) the same. It seems there is a new rule that cases have to be filed from the HQ only (sounds like BS )?!?!?!?!?! Has anybody on the forum faced a similar situation ? The cases have a State reciept date of march - april 2003 and Phill DOL recipt date of June - July 2003. An NOF was issued sometime in Dec 2003 with a response due in mid Jan. The last update was in the 1-2 week of May. God help us all !

The number on that particular memo is not your case number. I had the same issue. I checked with my lawyer and he gave me a different case number with which I could check the status of my case.

Your case number should read something like P2004 - VA******** (* indicating your actual case number)

Am not sure what the XXX is, though I had it too.

msabir said:

Does anybody know how to contact DOL certifying officer and ask them to send the stamped labor certification quickly?

Here is my problem in detail. My lawyer got my certified labor (without the DOL seal) from DOL last April and he filed my 140 with that (without looking whether it has DOL stamp or not), now he got an RFE from INS requesting him to send the DOL paper with seal (stamp). My layer contacted DOL and they asked him to send back the paper’s so that they can put the stamp, but now its almost 1 month passed and we are still waiting for the response from DOL, whenever you call them it goes into the voice mail and even if you leave voice mail nobody replies back.

Now I’m really concerned as I just have 2 more moths left for responding back to INS. Is there any other way we can contact DOL asking them to send my papers quickly.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Labor Still Not Cleared

Hello All,
I filed my labor on the month of Oct 2002 from Delware.Received Phily DOL on May 27 2003.
My company is HQ in Delware and they are saying that they are not part of any "forum shopping".The lawyer does not give me a clear answer as to what is the NOF they have got for whether it is for forum shopping or a wage query.My H1 expires next year and I do not know what to do.Is waiting the only answer??
Please please Advise
Thanks
babaikhadash

My case detail

My case was approved at Virginia SESA and was transferred to Philadelphia DOL about 2 weeks ago.

Case details:

Filing date: April 30, 2001 under 245(i) - EB3 RIR
Receipt from VA SESA: June 2001
Ref form VA SESA: May 2002
Transfer to Philly DOL: Aug 2002
Receipt from Philly DOL: Sep 5, 2002
Philly DOL denied RIR case: Mar 6, 2003
VA SESA ordered new ads: Nov 2003
New Ads: Nov 30, 2003
Sent the results to VA SESA: Feb 17, 2004
VA SESA approval and transfer to Philly DOL: about 2 wks ago (I don't know exact date)

In this case, will I have new case number from Philly DOL, or they will use the same old case number. As I know, VA SESA used the old case number.
And my lawyer is sure that I'll be survive, but I'm still worried about my case.

How long will it take to get in to the System

Hi,
Recently From our company in virginia there were 3 applications moved to Phili
DOL from VA SESA.
App# ----- Moved to Phili DOL ------ Received date in Phili DOL
1 ----- April 30 2004 ------ May 3 2004
2 ----- May 21 2004 ----- May 24 2004
3 ----- May 24 2004 -------- No Status as of today

App # 3 is my case. AVM is not giving any status for my case.
any body can give some clue what is going on here

Thanks

Labor certification in Philly

Hi All, My company applied labor certification from Delaware and I made a call to Philly office about status of case and message says following "Received in Regional Office on Jun 24 2003 with DOT code of 030.062-010 has been issued a notice of finding response is due on May 17th 2004."

Niether the message updated with response nor lawyer received new status. Any idea what's going with my case.

Thanks.

My case has been moved to Phily last week. I have not rcvd any notice from VA SESA or my lawyer. I would like to check the status at the Phily office. How do I get the Case#? Is the case# same as VA SESA Case# or is there a different case# for Phily?

irregularities in Philli DOL processing

FYI

I contacted Rajiv and asked his help in escalating about the irregularities in Philli DOL processing. Below is copy of my communication. Please contact Rajiv and express your concern or support to this issue.

Also I think it is a good idea if we drop a letter to Philli DOL and express our concern over delays and irregular processing patterns.

Let us do some thing ......

- rsiv
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To: RSiv
Cc: Suman@immigration.com
Sent: 5/26/04 1:26 PM
Subject: RE: Philadelphia Regional DOL

Suman ji, discuss this matter with me please.

At 02:58 PM 5/25/2004, you wrote:

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for the quick response.

Here are two recent cases where Philadelphia Regional DOL approved
applications with in 2 weeks of receipt date. Please let me know what we
can do further.

Thanks again for your attention.

ImmigrationPortal Forums > ImmigrationPortal.com > US Immigration >
Immigrant Visas (Green Cards) > Labor Certifications
Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 9:01 PM
To: RSiv
Subject: Re: Philadelphia Regional DOL

Yes. Give me a list of specific instances. We will take it up.

At 01:11 PM 5/22/2004, you wrote:

Hello Rajiv,

Thank for your efforts and service to the immigrant community.

I would like raise the issue of irregular processing happening in Philli
Regional Office, if you check the forums, there are several cases where
Phill approved labor applications with receipt dates later then the ones
Philli DOL is currently processing. Is it possible to raise our concern
about these irregularities and ask philli DOL for an explanation or
action to correct such instances.

Thanks,
rsiv
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If you really want to speed up things at Philly, how about asking all those filing their Labor's from DE when the actual firm is somewhere in NJ..

I agree

gcmail said:
If you really want to speed up things at Philly, how about asking all those filing their Labor's from DE when the actual firm is somewhere in NJ..

GCMail..

It is definitely some of these so called "DE guys(but offices out of DE)" who are helping to slow down this system. Philly used to approve labor in 3 months. They were fair to us and people took undue advantage of them being efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.