Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Good News

Congrats RonaDhona!!. Specify your case category wheter EB1/2 RIR/Regular.

Originally posted by RonaDhona
Just heard from AVM ... Case Certified

Filed Harrisburg : 10 Jan 2003
Rec'd Philly : 15th Aug 2003
Certified : 9th Sept 2003
DOT Code : 030.062-010

Very surprised to see my case certified in 25 days......

Good luck to all...

Hi

I was checking mycase status through the AVM 215 861 5286

My Apllication recieved to DOL Pilly on July 23 2003

and it has been assigned a DOT on July 23 2003
of 030.062.010

Can anyone tell me roughly how much time it takes to get approved in philly DOL

My Labour was filled on Oct 31 2002 ....It took long time to get approved in DElware DOL because there was a query on mine regarding the prevaling wages ....which is cleared and moved to Philly DOL.

Thanks
Srini

RonaDhona

RonaDhona,

I remeber you getting cleared/filed under personal recruiter earlier. Did you do your labor for the second time? Why so?

Thanks,
RK

Yo !
I have been reading this forum from last so many months but now I can't remain be an outsider any more. My story in short :

My file moved from DE to Philly on 24 June with the DOT CODE of 030 162 014. I did notice few readers with the same DOT CODE and the almost same case number (0339 241X) already moved on to 140 but like always it is always me who left behind !! but no regrets since its not in my hand.
Any body feels my pain ?

keep the hopes high...

PinShi,keep the hopes high. We have not heard much approvals this month. It is already 16th ....

May be it is the case as RKIndiaCBE stated in one of his post
'the rep. also told me that this month they are going to process only Non-RIR cases, that means, for another four weeks we won't be hearing any RIR approvals, if the rep.'s information is correct.'

....... Hope one fine morning this forum will be flooded with msg of approvals.

HI

Just heard from my company that some of the Labor's are approved which are approved in Oct 31 2003 .On the same day mine and other other were filed only one got approved ,Mine and the other case is still pending with pilly DOL.

Hi PinShi,

I am also in the same state, Mide moved from de to philly dol on may27 2003 with dot code 030.162-014 and it say received ....

But i see many cases after mine have been cleared and today i saw one as of aug25th getting cleared...

Not sure what is happening...

Thanks,

Hang on, I too have the same Philly DOL receipt date...

rgullapa,

Please enter your details in the dol tracker excel sheet that this forum maintains.

Thanks,
RK

Pittsburgh - Philly Tracker

Wise people/ Attorneys please confirm if the following logic is correct:

My application for LCA (regular Permanent) with SESA (pittsburgh) was filed in April 2003 so I wud assume that April 2003 is the priority date for the LCA process as far as Pittsburgh SESA goes. The 'currently processing' month as shown on doleta.gov website for Pittsburgh SESA is OCT 2002. So assuming it moves at the rate of one month per calendar month, I think my case should be cleared by Pittsburgh SESA in about 6 months i.e. in March 2004. Then it gets sent to Philadelphia for Federal DOL certification. SO I ASSUME THAT MARCH 2004 WILL BE THE PRIORITY DATE FOR PHILADELPHIA -FEderal DOL. That date currently is being shown as Dec 2002. Again assuming that that date moves @ one month per calendar month it will take 13 months before they get to March 2004. i.e my Philadelphia Federal DOL certification will be adjudicated in March 2004 + 13 months i.e April 2005.

Is my understanding correct? Critiques welcome.
Anybody here in the same boat?

jaocanada's question

You are about right as to the processing time estimation. However, things could change any time - SESA or DOL may pick up the paces, and it may end up taking less time than you estimated. Also my understanding is you have only one priority date, which is the date you filed you LC at SESA.

jaocanada

jaocanada,

You should be getting your Labor cleared in approx 6 months looks at the new dates. They have made quantum jump and would likely be the same since the backlog was because of LIFE cases

Re: Hang on, I too have the same Philly DOL receipt date...

Originally posted by RKIndiaCBE
rgullapa,

Please enter your details in the dol tracker excel sheet that this forum maintains.

Thanks,
RK

I too have the same Philly code, Case no 03392XXX and occ code 030162014
received on 26th June 2003. RIR and looks like EB3...
I remeber reading a posting by some body with same situtation getting approval by 30th of August, which was received in Phily on 25th June.
Mine is not yet approved!!!!
Please do let me know if you guys here anything...
ShSb

Re: Certified

Originally posted by vicky_usa
hello Guys

My labor got certifed today. The details are as follows

EB3 - RIR
DOT code 030.162-014
Case No. 033924xx

DE SESA - Oct 31st 2002
Philly DOl - June 24th 2003
Certified - Aug 29th 2003

phew.....this has been a long journey. i was so tensed up yesterday as i was checking the AVM and cases before me were remanded to employer, one case was rejected and one was issued a NOF.

but finally my got cleared and i am feeling so relaxed now. thanks a lot guys for your continious support. i am sure that everyoen will be coming out with flying colors. all the best and see u guys in 140 and 485 forum

Love u all

Vicky
:) :) :) :)

Vicky,
My case is strange.
After seeing yours, I checked mine. Mine received on 26th June2003 and not yet approved. I have same ot code as that of yours and case number also starts with 03392...
it is under RIR EB3.. I don't know why it is taking a long time!!!!
Shsb

I don't think any body know the logic or any rational behind these dates. I don't even think that DOL knows any thing about it either. We can just pray. After hearing that DOL is now processing NON-RIR, there goes my hope to have it in next 1-2 months.
God , if you are listening please help us !!!

How to find the case number ?

Hi,

Does anyone has the idea to find out the case number from the
date of priorty.
Any web-site / telephone enquiry is availble to find out the case number based on employer name / employer telephone number / priorty date / location ...

Thanks,

AVM # 215-861-5286

northamerican,

AVM # is 215-861-5286 .

which gives you 2 options

1. Permanent applications
2. Labor Condition applications

Select option 1 and then press #2 to search by company #(This should be the same no as on the application).

Status
Not open for further replies.