Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi slow_lc,

Good to hear that your labor got cleared.

Which # you called inorder to talk to a human being instead of the regular AVM #, which we all use to find the status or is it the same AVM #, but a different option #?

Please provide info on this.

Thanks,
RK

simply_valabour, my attorney didn't get any query..

Hi simply_valabour,

Thanks for responding back and trying to help out.

My attorney didn't get any query on my labor so far. Is there is a way my attorney could call up the DOL and find out my case status?

Thanks,
RK

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated tracker

Hi,

I have updated the tracker with my DOT code. Others please keep updating the tracker as your status gets changed.

Thanks,
RK

DOL Approval

slow_lc
Congratulations !!!
I am in line for my case to be processed.Which number we need to call to speak with DOL staff? Actually AVM is not working most of time and it is difficult to get know the status on it.
wish u good luck in subsequent process,
budct :)

Please update the status

slow_lc, harypati, ssampy, kets, lssd, nchokshi, hprabhu, laborhope1, Shiva

I still see it's pending for you all. Please update your status in the dol tracker

Thanks,
RK

Re: Please update the status

Still waiting - will update tracker as soon I have any info.

Originally posted by RKIndiaCBE
slow_lc, harypati, ssampy, kets, lssd, nchokshi, hprabhu, laborhope1, Shiva

I still see it's pending for you all. Please update your status in the dol tracker

Thanks,
RK

Congratulations slow_lc !!!!!!!!!

Can you let us know which number you called to check the status.

Thanks

Congrats slow_lc!!

Congrats on your labor approval!! Your approval has come as a ray of hope. Could you pl. let us all know the no. you called? I have been going crazy hearing the AVM message. Till yesterday it is 'received'

All,
I called up 215-861-5250 option 6. Left a voice mail. And a lady called me back. She told me the status. I checked the AVM, my status is still 'Received'.Keeping my fingers crossed still.

In case you guys get a call back from DOL can you get the number/Name of the Cust. Rep.

slow_lc

I also called before noon today at and left VM but I didn't receive any response yet. In how many hours you got call back?

Thanks

I tried too..

I also tried the number with the Voice Mail. No luck so far. May be the number has been flooded with our calls!! Lets hope for the best!!

Updated tracker

I updated the tracker with my DOT code and receipt date.

And in the mean time i have done some rondom check and as people said before DOT code might play a role in getting the faster approval. There seem to be so many codes apart from our very common 030-062-010 and 030-062-014. Handful of them got approved with in a weeks time.
I am trying to fugure out why it's taking three months for one person and 15 days for the other with the same kind of designation.
Any thoughts apart from the ones mentioned earlier in the thread?

AND HOW ABOUT PUTTING THE DESIGNATION COLUMN IN THE TRACKER SO THAT IT MIGHT HELP TO FIND WEATHER THE DOT CODE IS GENERATED BASED ON THE DESIGNATION.

Thanks

Re: simply_valabour, my attorney didn't get any query..

My lawyers won't do that and they freaked when I told them to call. Anyway status on AVM is very very flaky thing and unfortunately thats one of our source of information. Other is email and that is shaky too.

BTW the status on AVM does get changed if employer is remanded. But it generally happens in the mid-late week.

Hope this helps

_valabour

Originally posted by RKIndiaCBE
Hi simply_valabour,

Thanks for responding back and trying to help out.

My attorney didn't get any query on my labor so far. Is there is a way my attorney could call up the DOL and find out my case status?

Thanks,
RK

I tried too calling status #

I called and left my call back number. I am sure many of us would have called the same number and left voice message. I dont expect them to call back immediately though.

Status
Not open for further replies.