Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kartoos,

How many days it took to certify After issueing notice of finding.

Please let me know. My status is also some what same.

Thanks,

alpha2002...'Case remanded to employer'

Can you pl. post more details once you discuss this with your attorney? A few cases from my Co. before my case are currently in the same status. Our attorney didn't give much details but mentioned that it is typically about wage range, 10 day posting at work place etc. and good news is that it is typically a small error. Looks like there are many possibilities for such status.

Sharing your info. will defintely help rest of us understand at least few reasons.

Thanks in advance,

Case remanded

Alpha2002,

My case is also having status of "remanded to the employer". My attorney has written my home address as my office address and DOL ask for clarification. So relax, nothing serious.

Hi All,
I got thru the AVM and it is the same response even now.
My RD at DOL is June 5 and I do know of people whose RD is 5/29 getting approved on 7/31.

Hope something new shows up on the AVM early next week.

status checking

Some people say through AVM they can check what case before theirs with the same DOT code has been processed. How do you do that? Thanks for sharing the trick...Please do respond even if you think I misread the messages. Thanks!

LC update

Just got certified - checked out thru AVM today

My case:

RIR EB2
Received on July 23 2003
Certified on August 14 2003
DOT 030.062-010

Good luck guys, and see you at the next step...

uksuro

Certified May 22 - Aug 7

My case has been approved and our company lawyer has received the notification for the approval. See details below. Please note that this is not a tech position or a tech DOT code.

Case #: 03390xxx
DOT Code: 163.167-xxx
Petition Date: Feb 1 2002
Philly DOL Recd Date: May 22 2003
Approval Date: Aug 7 2003

Hang in there everyone...I am sure I will see you all in subsequent boards.

My case got cleared from Pittsburgh and went to Philly on 09-Dec-2002. Still it has not been approved. Is there any way to find out what is the last case which has been approved for Non-RIR or last case with same DOT code as mine has been approved?

My DOT code is 039.162-010

Thanks

In the same boat

Hi pit_lc,

Mine is also having the same DOT code and it went to Philly DOL on 5/27/03. I see some cases with other DOT codes, received in the month of July 2003 getting cleared. Is this means, that DOT code 039.162-010 is not getting cleared? Why they are not clearing this DOT code (DBA's)? Anyone has any inputs on this or anyone else has the same DOT code and yet to get approved? Your inputs will help us.

However I see in the DOL Tracker excell sheet, simply_valabour with this code got approved earlier in June (6/24/03; RD:4/21/03).
Thanks,
RK:confused::D :rolleyes: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi RKIndiaCBE

My DOT code is 030.062-010 and PHILY date is 5/23/2003. A July 23rd application with the same DOT code is approved on August 7th. With the previous discussions in this thread the order is not based on DOT code or CASE No. It is something else.

Thanks

I really don't understand the way Philly DOL works.
My case no is 033912XX received in Philly DOL on June 4th.
I just did some random check and found cases after mine with the same DOT code have been approved.
For Ex:

Case No D.O.T Code Date Received Status
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
033912XX 030.062.010 06/04/2003 Received
03391509 030.062.010 06/09/2003 Certified
03392000 030.062.010 06/18/2003 Certified

I am really confused. Is it possible to contact DOL and find out how they go about porcessing the cases.

Re: In the same boat

You are correct. And just for FYI to all I didn't get any query either. Please call your lawyer and find out if there has been any query which they didn't tell you about.

_valabour

Originally posted by RKIndiaCBE
Hi pit_lc,

Mine is also having the same DOT code and it went to Philly DOL on 5/27/03. I see some cases with other DOT codes, received in the month of July 2003 getting cleared. Is this means, that DOT code 039.162-010 is not getting cleared? Why they are not clearing this DOT code (DBA's)? Anyone has any inputs on this or anyone else has the same DOT code and yet to get approved? Your inputs will help us.

However I see in the DOL Tracker excell sheet, simply_valabour with this code got approved earlier in June (6/24/03; RD:4/21/03).
Thanks,
RK:confused::D :rolleyes: :mad:

Hi simply_valabour,

Do PHILY DOL update the AVM if there is any query with the application? I am kind of in a mess where I cannot contact to my attorney. Because my company has been taken (hostile take over) over by another company and the law firm who filed my labor is going to transfer all the cases to the new company's law firm. Any help with this regard is greatly appreciated.

SESA Date: Jan 31st 2002
PHILY Date: May 23 2003
DOT Code: 030.062-010

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
they only solution which i draw on the fast approval of labor by Philly DOL are. Please advice and correct me if i am wrong. all assumptions of DOT Code, SESA Priority and others have went wrong so far.

1. The company who is filing for the labor. If they are big or any govt concerns they get approved fast.

2. They law firm might be having a link in the DOL.

3. Those guys are very lucky.

any advice guys.

Good News

I just called up DOL . The Lady told me my case has been certified.
But looks the the AVM has not updated the status. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.