Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got approvaed FYI

My company filed labour on April 1st 2003 in NON RIR catg.

Got approved on July 17th 2003. ( incl state and federal ).

Now they are starting my I140 process.

Jagadish

got approvaed FYI
My company filed labour on April 1st 2003 in NON RIR catg.

Got approved on July 17th 2003. ( incl state and federal ).

Now they are starting my I140 process.

Jagadish

which state is your labor from ?

PA

My company filed in Pittsburgh,

I saw the final determination letter issued by DOL
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jagadish

please let me know if your company is hiring now, I would like to change over to your company, I can get my client with me

KR

I dont beleive with in 3 months getting approved non rir labour from pittsburg....one of my close friend has filled RIR on november...till now no response...make sure your date..dont mislead others...:confused:

Even in Phili too. I don't think that we can get a labor with in 2 to 3 months. Some one here mis-leading. One of my friends filed in Feb 2003 from Phili ( RIR) . he is still waiting for it ???

thanks.

DOT Code!

Hi There!

My DOL reciept date is June 27, 2003. My DOT code is way different than most of you guys. Most of your start with 030. My DOT code is 005.xxx-xxx. Does it mean that I will have to wait longer for my Labor approval? I thought the processing of applications depends only on the date of reciept. Please correct me if I am wrong. I checked AVM today and it says the case has been recieved. Please clear my doubts.

Thanks
Abhatt

August Approvals

No one case in this thread got approved on August. The last approvals are made on July 31st. Either they are processing very slow or the AVM is not updated regularly. Please shed your views.

August Approvals

No one case in this thread got approved on August. The last approvals are made on July 31st. Either they are processing very slow or the AVM is not updated regularly. Please shed your views.

not misleading

I am not trying to mislead you guys, whatever I have written
is true. I am not going to gain anything by telling you some
wrong information.

Till Feb 20th of this year, I was an employee of big retail company, since they are not processing green card, they
told me to become a cosultant to the cosulting compay of my
choice, I selected one good Pittsburgh consulting cmpany.
( From feb 20th this year )

They filed on April 1st , even they sent me the final determnation
letter issued by PA DOL, the date on that is July 17th. It reached
my consulting company on July 24th. I got it on yesterday.

Infact they are in the process of processing my I140.

Phone system not working

I tried a few times yesterday but I either got a busy signal or the answering system did not pick up. Has anyone else tried it recently......................

Also for those of you in Northern VA area Do you know of any INS certified Doctors where can I get a list and also has anyone used them.

Thanks
Va

You will get the answer after about 15-20 rings. Regarding the INS doctor did you check the ins web site.

Fax option

Anyone tried fax information option of AVM. I request fax for my information two times but I never received fax.

Guys any idea.....i guess all of sudden PHILLY DOL has gone dead.....we are not hearing of any approvals in the month of august......

lets hope next week we hear the following when dailing AVM

"Case No: 0339xxxx with the DOT Code: xxx.xxx-xxx recieved on (May or Jun or Jul) 2003 has been CERTIFIED. This status is posted on xx-AUG-2003" :D :D :D :D :p :p :) :) :) :)

HAPPY FRIDAY GUYS AND GOOD WEEKEND.

To refresh everyones memory

For everyone who is new to the forum an d also to refresh the memory of the rest of us.

The format to send an email to DOL is

To:lcstatus03@doleta.gov
Subject : LC Status

Body:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 03391678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789