Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Next Steps after RIR remand.

Anyways, hopefully this damn government will change and maybe the Democrats are not going to be as harsh. But, if this president is elected one more time...then I think immigrants are pretty much screwed.

Yeah, but if Dems are elected... then what's the point of immigrating to the US? Wasting money for welfare system, communist health care.... we have it at home.

The only true pro-immigrant party is the Libertarian Party www.lp.org

FYI.

Today I called my lawyer and confirmed that
my LC has been delivered to my lawyer Today.
It took just a week to be delivered to my lawyer.
(my lc was certified at 07/28/2003)

You should let your lawyer to start your documentations for the next steps as soon as you notice your lc is approved.

Good luck to all.

hey guys

any fresh new updates.....its long since we have heard of any new fresh approvals. i guess DOL is kind of stuck in May last week. Any idea of why this delay is going on.

vicky

Hi yhcheong

What steps are you taking for I-140 and 485. Please update.
Are you filing them together for one after other. Are you going for EAD and AP ?

I am certified.

Finally I am Certified. The AVM says the status was posted ojn 31st July , but I had checked yesterday and it was still Pending.

Any ways .... Got approved.

:p :D :D :D :D

My Received date for Phili was : 05/29/2003.
Application Date was 12/18/2001.

I have updated this on http://amitgoel.com/doltracker/

Good Luck for the Rest. Hope you'll get Approved soon......:)

Re: Hi yhcheong

Originally posted by gc121802
What steps are you taking for I-140 and 485. Please update.
Are you filing them together for one after other. Are you going for EAD and AP ?

I MAY take CP option.

My lawyer has started preparing I-140.(not the others)
I expect that I can file it(I-140 only) early next week.
By end of this week, I'll make final decision.(CP or I-485)

Case remanded

My case status is updated today on AVM and it is saying that the case is remanded to employer. Can any one help me what that mean? Is it rejected in RIR ?

congrats gc121802

congrats gc121802...good news on tuesday morning. i guess guys who are near your date might have also got certified. guys please check the AVM and update the news here.

I have updated the tracker with your approval.

vicky

sorry to hear nehachoksi on your remand notice. i guess if you browse this forum back to couple of pages, you will get ample of information on different notices from DOL. i remember seeing it somewhere in this forum.

vicky

Re: Re: Hi yhcheong

Originally posted by yhcheong
I MAY take CP option.

My lawyer has started preparing I-140.(not the others)
I expect that I can file it(I-140 only) early next week.
By end of this week, I'll make final decision.(CP or I-485)

What is your research about CP and 485 . How long a CP(Mumbai), 485 would take.

Re: I am certified.

Originally posted by gc121802
Finally I am Certified. The AVM says the status was posted ojn 31st July , but I had checked yesterday and it was still Pending.

Any ways .... Got approved.

:p :D :D :D :D

My Received date for Phili was : 05/29/2003.
Application Date was 12/18/2001.

I have updated this on http://amitgoel.com/doltracker/

Good Luck for the Rest. Hope you'll get Approved soon......:)

Hey Congrats...
BTW Whats your SESA?

Re: Case remanded

Originally posted by nehachokshi
My case status is updated today on AVM and it is saying that the case is remanded to employer. Can any one help me what that mean? Is it rejected in RIR ?

Sorry to hear this nehachokshi -- are you in a similar boat to jatt5abda (2 or fewer years of experience / undergraduate degree only)?

ETA

BTW, I'm in Montreal currently and for some reason the AVM doesn't work. I can dial in just fine but it doesn't seem to accept my case # or employer # when I enter them. I tried with 2 different phones so I don't think that's the problem. Anyone else run into this?

I guess I'll try again from Ontario in a couple days.

( If anyone wants to check my case # while they are checking their own it's 03391102 :p ).

Congrats to gc121802 btw!

ETA

Congrats ETA!!

I just checked your case number 033 91102 recd on 06/02 with DOT code 030.062-010. It's been certified on July 31.

Congrats!!

ssampy

congrats ETA

I am glad to turn your color in the tracker from black to green. congrats again and all the best in later stages. you provided this forum with good advices.

vicky

Any GC sponcerers??

I am in US from past 5 years working in SAP.
Any GC sponcerers. from below states:

New Hampshire
Maine
Vermont
West Virginia
IOWA

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.