Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am checking the status twice in a day.My Phily Recd. date is 05/23/2003. The status still says "has been received". Any idea what's going on? it is kind of frustrating and scary. I am B.Com with 8 yrs of experience at the time my labor was filed @ VA (SESA date 01/31/2002). anyone forsee any issue here?

Thanks

no need to worry guys, its all depends on the officer. some are fast and some are slow....just keep the fingers crossed.

Originally posted by vicky_usa
no need to worry guys, its all depends on the officer. some are fast and some are slow....just keep the fingers crossed.

Hey Vicky

I am little scared to check mine. You proved that you have a GOLD GLOVE , please check my status too :)

NEHACHOKSHI ur remand.

Nehachokshi,
You should get in touch with your lawyers/HR department.

Unfortunately a remand case to the employer usually means that it has gone back for more information or it means that RIR is rejected.
Hopefully yours would be enquiry only and not an RIR rejection.

jatt5abda,

Thanks for the information. I will contact my HR after two/ three days to find out the reason. One doubt I have in my mind is that my company name changed and my attorney has requested application back for name change. Three application were filed from my company on the same date and two of them are approved with old name, so I am thinking that attorney has request my applicaiton back for name change.

One more update

Just did a random check and found that case 03391070 with DOT code 030.162-014 recd. on 05/29 has been certified. Am not sure if it is gc120802 's case!! Could anybody update the tracker please?

Re: Re: Re: Re: lssd, rkk2000, tr_gc, RKindiaCBE and alpha2002

Originally posted by lssd
DOT Code 012.167-030

May be the reason you are still waiting is because of your code 012.167-030( INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER)

Hey MaddyforGC.

it is ssampy who has GOLDEN GLOVE. but i can also try the status of your application.

I would like to wait till this weekend and check or let you check :)
next week.

AVM

My File was moved to Philly from DE on 07/22/03, but the AVM doesn't say it's received. Do you guys think it would take this long for them to enter it in the system?

Thanks for your help.

lssd, rkk2000, tr_gc, RKindiaCBE and alpha2002

Still waiting with my fingers crossed.

My DOT code is 039.162-010 (DBA). I am not sure whether the DOT code is causing the delay or something else. I see
simply_valabour recently got approved with this DOT code. :confused: :mad:

simply_valabour's details
(04/21/03 0 39.162-010 EB2-RIR 06/24/03)

lssd: What is your DOT code?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys do you have any new updates on your applications.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Congrats ETA!!

Originally posted by ssampy
I just checked your case number 033 91102 recd on 06/02 with DOT code 030.062-010. It's been certified on July 31.

Congrats!!

ssampy

This is a *huge* relief. Now I can finally enjoy my vacation :). Thanks for looking up my case ssampy!

Best of luck to everyone who is still pending -- I hope to see all of you on the I-140/I-485 forums if you go that route.

ETA

AVM

Any luck with AVM today? I tried checking my status many times yesterday night and today morning and all I get is the engage tone. Anyone had any luck checking their status?

Thanks

Is AVM working?

I've been trying since morning. I get the ring tone and get the engaged tone after 20-25 rings. Could anybody check up my case? Case # 033 91076. Lets find out who else has the 'GOLDEN GLOVE'!!

You are most welcome ETA!! Good luck on your 140/485. Hope to see you soon in the other forums.

ssampy

AVM is working buy busy

I happend to get thru the AVM about 10 mins before. My case status still says "has been received".

Status
Not open for further replies.