Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across this while reading thru murthy forum,

"245i cases filed to the State DOL are based on employment and require an I-140 to be filed."

These 245i cases were the root cause of delays at the labor stage and created a huge backlog for April 2001. Now they will backlog I-140/485 also? What crap!!! While the legals are paying taxes and everything, these illegals are getting adjusted faster than the legals!!! Totally unfair!

They have been illegal in this country for so long, what's the rush in making them legal? Beyond logic...

Last edited by a moderator:
My case seems to be remanded to the employer...any idea what that means? Will the lawyer also get notified or only my company?
Any inputs will be appreciated...

labour case

Hi all,
I was checking the online status as well as through email for my Philly labor case. Could you please tell me whether the salary and position given on the email reply are accurate or they just have certain pre-defined positions and salary for those positions?

Thanx,
Jay

Question for ndori and labor052001

Hi,
mine was also certified on 05/09. Have you or your lawyer got the approval notice yet?

I have updated the tracker.

Thanx,
Jay

Please update spread sheet

Yestarday I was checking the spread sheet your shows philly sesa. that's why I raised that question. Its OK no problem.

Re: Question for ndori and labor052001

Originally posted by jay_gm
Hi,
mine was also certified on 05/09. Have you or your lawyer got the approval notice yet?

I have updated the tracker.

Thanx,
Jay
Not yet.From other people's experience my guess is it takes 2-3 weeks to get the hard copy and lawyer gets it not the benificiary.

Thanx

Thanx ndori,
My lawyer has already got the hard copy. She sent me a copy of the cover sheet.

I have updated the philly tracker.

Thanx,
Jay.

approved labor for an Indian chef/cook

Looking for an approved labor for an Indian chef/cook in any state. I am ready to pay the legal fees and other expenses and a decent referral too. Law firms who have clients with approved labor or any other person, who can help me, will be highly appreciated. Please mail me directly at agg_rajat@yahoo.com.

DE filed LC approved by Phily DOL

Folks,

Some good news!!

LC's of two of my colleagues got approved yesterday.

The applications were filed at DE on 9/20/02 and received at Phily on 3/27/03.
1. Programmer Analyst - SAP
2. Software Engineer - Oracle

Good luck!!

Colleague's LC Approved

Hi,
One of colleague's LC has been Approved on 05/13/2003.
Reached DOL on 03/27/2003

Thanks,
LaborHope

Remand issued

Hi,

DOL has given me the following status thru email

"Remand issued to Employer"

What could be this remand and how serious it is?

Thanks,
HelpWanted

My company went through a few layoffs. So it was for more info, basically.
===================================

Hi Reye
What was the RFE about?

Thx and good luck!!

Question to REYI

Hey REYI,

Any idea why they reached to your application (DOL on 04/15)
before they processed any between 03/27 and 04/11. Not sure
what exactly the order is ?? Any guesses ??

va_lc_laborious

For people who have received the actual hard copy, please post, so we know how long it takes for DOL actually mail the copy and for post office to deliver it.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.