Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thanks Sanga for your help.

I believe they didn't update the AVM.Lets see for tomorrow.I am also waiting waiting......I wish everyone will be succeeded in this journey.

pmreddy_2002

Originally posted by needhelp1
pmreddy_20 ,
What happened to your case ? Have you heard any good news. Please update the tracking list as I have the same dot code of yours and I am a day behind you.

I am little bit worried because my case number is less than the cases numbers which Sanga has mentioned and they all have the same dot codes.

This is really a testing time for all of us and lets hope that we will all succeed.

Thanks
needhelp1

Phily DOL

My Labor was filed with Pittsburgh on May 17th in EB3-RIR and got approved and filed with Philedelphia DOL on Aug 1st.

Status is Issued Notice for Findings

Phily DOL

Sanga I cld track my Dot code here in ur listings.
03379507....08/01/2002....030.062-010.....NOF(Due 11/27)....10/23

Does any one has idea how much time does DOL takes once they receive these findings. any previous case on such findings....

Srifin

I have seen people getting LC approved within a week after sending reply back to DOL regarding NOF/RFE on LC Application. One of my friend (Employer) who has a company in Harrisburg applied for two of his employees and both had same problem on their application (i.e Prevailing Wage). Once my friend modified the Application and resubmitted, they got approved with in a week.

Hopefully you will get the same result. Tell your employer/attorney to respond back asap.

Good Luck...

Re: Phily DOL

Good to see you in the right forum.

Do you know what the NOF is for ?. prevailing wages, Insuffient advs, layoffs..etc ?. Please update us as soon as you know.

Once DOL receives reply for NOF, it could be approved in less than a week's time.

Even though your response is due by 11/23 (latest), sooner your lawyer replies, sooner you get your LC.

Good Luck.

Originally posted by srifin
Sanga I cld track my Dot code here in ur listings.
03379507....08/01/2002....030.062-010.....NOF(Due 11/27)....10/23

Does any one has idea how much time does DOL takes once they receive these findings. any previous case on such findings....

Last edited by a moderator:
usnycus,
Thank you very much for your message. I did see some of UR messages and other folks , U guys are experts.
My company has few labor applications pending and AVM message system has the case status, which is applied on 09/19 mine is applied on 09/30.
Thanks much

Originally posted by usnycus
Da_Best - Additional Info ....

If you go through this thread throughly, you can find a lot of information which might be useful to you if you have LC pending in Phily Regional DOL..

Anyway one can call Phily AVM system; (215) 861-5286 and get status regarding his/her case. You need employer phone # (one can also find that # on PART-A of LC Application), to access that information. If your company had filled multiple LC application, then you might need to do some guessing based on dates and DOT code.

If nothing works then call (215) 861-5251 (her name is Kelly) and speak to her as if you are the employer and doing query about pending LC at phily DOL. Don't even give her a hint that case you are interested is for yourself....

Good Luck.........

Da_best

U R most welcome....

So many people are suffering because of unsupportive employer/attorney, delay at DOL/INS and not having enough information. We try our best to keep this thread as imformative as possible.

Hi Guys,
I've climbed the first step in the process of getting my greencard--Labor clearance from DE Sesa. My lawyer informed me that DE Sesa has mailed my file to Philly DOL on 10/29/02 However, DE Sesa is not sending any written info. about the case nor is giving a case no.

1) How would I know what's my case no?
2) How long does Philly take to enter my case in
their system?
3) How do I track it?
4) Can I just track it by using Employer's phone no?

Thanks in advance!

Phily DOL

Guys
Just wondering is Philly approving labor in a hapazard manner...
One of my friend here ..His labor is filed in EB3 NON-RIR and went to Phily on April 25th. The AVM online phones reading shows that there are some non-rir cases got approved and this are filed in MAY ,JULY and AUG. But this guy did not get his approval.

any comments.

Try to go thru the thread

Parvardigar ,
Please look a bit around the thread. A couple of postings earlier usnycus already explained on what to do to track your DOL case at Philly. Every one on this forus try to help one another, but if the info is already there its unnecessary to fill out the thread w/ no usefull info. No offence please. Please review a bit of this thread before shooting a question, which is answered very recently.

Being said that, Your case number in DE SESA has nothing to w/ case number at DOL, as you get new case number. It will take upto a week to get your case to DOL system. So please follow the procedure given by usnycus, to find out every detail of your case.

On a side note, Its taking upto 3 moths in DOL right now.

Good Luck.

Originally posted by parvardigar
Hi Guys,
I've climbed the first step in the process of getting my greencard--Labor clearance from DE Sesa. My lawyer informed me that DE Sesa has mailed my file to Philly DOL on 10/29/02 However, DE Sesa is not sending any written info. about the case nor is giving a case no.

1) How would I know what's my case no?
2) How long does Philly take to enter my case in
their system?
3) How do I track it?
4) Can I just track it by using Employer's phone no?

Thanks in advance!

More Approvals..!!

pmreddy_2002,

Your case is approved on 10/31/2002.. CONGRATULATIONS. Surprised about me knowing your case#. When you originally started in this forum you quoted your case#, after that we thought we should not give out case numbers.

Please check your-self and get ready for your Concurrent filing.

Interesing: AVM is not updated, but the database is updated. You can receive it by sending an email to LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov and specifying your case number in the body. Body looks like this Case 033795**

All,
pmreddy_2000 is a 08/01/2002 case. As we expected the system was updated on Thursday some time and I think we we should have more approvals. Every one with RD of 08/01/02 and 08/02/02, check your case status and let the forum know. If you are going to try it today, use e-mail. By Monday probably AVM will be updated.

Good Luck.

Originally posted by pmreddy_2002
I believe they didn't update the AVM.Lets see for tomorrow.I am also waiting waiting......I wish everyone will be succeeded in this journey.

pmreddy_2002

0337955x has been approved

Thanks Sanga and all other guys

Both cases of mine and my buddy starting 0337955x with RD 08/02/02 has been approved on 10/31/02.

CHEERS!

Re: 0337955x has been approved

Congratulations to you both...!!!.

All 08/02 guys, dig in there and post the results. Once all the results came in we can bring our tracking list down here :cool:

-Sanga.

Originally posted by samnjny
Thanks Sanga and all other guys

Both cases of mine and my buddy starting 0337955x with RD 08/02/02 has been approved on 10/31/02.

CHEERS!

Re: All

usnycus,

Please let us know...when you get an update, that will signify a move in the list...currently from what we are reading, there have been updates(good news)...but we have not been able to tie them down to the names in the list?...

hang on...:) and Thanks to all for keeping the list updated and doing a great job!.

Regards,
EtchoneB

Mine is not approved yet. RD 08/02/2002 -- RIR

Checked AVM, Mail both.................

Re: All

Hello folks!!!!

I am Next in the List can u guys tell me how to check thru Email system....Can anyone be spefic on that

Mine is not approved yet. RD 08/02/2002 -- RIR

Checked AVM, Mail both.................

Re: Re: All

I have given the details few postings above. Never the less, for you, I'll give it here one more time :)

Address field: LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov
In the body: Case <Your case Number>

leave other fields like CC, Subject etc., blank.

You will get the reply within minutes.

Let us know.

Originally posted by dependent
Hello folks!!!!

I am Next in the List can u guys tell me how to check thru Email system....Can anyone be spefic on that

Re: Re: Re: All

Thanks Dude!!
I got my status, it is still not appoved....Intiallly I put wrong syntax system generated mail with below message.
when I used the correct syntax I got reply within

System also generated this Note:-The status database is updated daily at about 5 am local time. Please do not request case status more frequently.

The syntax to request case status follows:

leave other fields like CC, Subject blank.

In the body of the message type:

Case YourCaseNumber for example:
Case 12345678

- AND / OR -

Employer Phone EmployerPhoneNumber for example:
Employer Phone (202) 555-1212

- AND / OR -

Tax ID EmployerTaxID for example:
Tax ID 12-3456789

Originally posted by Sanga
I have given the details few postings above. Never the less, for you, I'll give it here one more time :)

Address field: LCSTATUS03@doleta.gov
In the body: Case <Your case Number>

leave other fields like CC, Subject etc., blank.

You will get the reply within minutes.

Let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Sanga!,
I agree. I aplogize! I'll go through the thread before posting next time. Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Phily Labor

My Case 03379507 had NOF and my attorney had already send the required information...AVM is not working ...So anyone have any clues.....

Status
Not open for further replies.