Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

Surprise!! Surprise!!

Online today says 30 - 60 days to process this kind of case. Rahul, what does your status say? Thanks

:confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
My status has also been updated to reflect a processing time between 30 and 60 days. I filed in the TSC for the San Antonio district office.

Hi,
On line status says 30-60 days to process N-400. I remember I checked on Friday 10/3/03, it showed 240-360 days to process N-400. There must be something wrong. I don't believe the new time line ( 30-60 days ). It's been already 4 months since I have applied, and I am done only with FP.

Same here. I checked on saturday said 240 - 300 days. My PD is 31st July and FPD is 17th sept.

something fishy..

On the other hand, wish it were true ..

Has anyone found the on-line status enquiry useful? It does not show scheduling of FP. Does it get updated to show the interview date?

I note some say status disappears shortly prior to the interview date. Is that its only usefulness?

Last edited by a moderator:
My FP was quick, about 40 minutes (I was like the 10th guy)... FP staff were not INS, but contractors.. Were courteous and quick. The machines they used were pretty modern and fast. Looks like
they are linked to the INS central computers.. One scan of my appt letter brought my entire bio on screen.....

One dude did not bring his appt letter but brought his AR. They
still entertained him... not bad

Go Phila!

The online case status is GARBAGE. I checked my N400 status
recently and it says that it is not taking between 30-60 days
to process the case .... oh my god how i wish it were true

the original status said it takes 240-300 days.... and the letter
said 365 days...

huh!
:confused: :confused:

sorry my bad.. for a few seconds , i was elated on seeing the 30-60 days thing...! thanks PD and others..

Could the next person that gets an interview call pls post? (Philly)

30/60 days

I apply for my citizenship since 08/19/2002,after my time frame end i contact my lawyer,senator.I received a letter from BCIS,and i went on line check my status: he take 30 to 60 days to process this kind the case.The next day i check again my status,everything chane he take 370 385 days.
Please can some body give some advise.

PD 08/19/02
FP 10/05/02
WAITING FOR INTERVIEW?

that sucks... If you have your lawyer involved, thats the best way to go. What did your senator say? Usually their intervention solves problems quickly.. You have already waited 14 months... Something is wrong... do u fall under philadelphia jurisdiction?

30/60 days

I apply under president Bush executive order,my congressman told me to contact him in 90 days.BCIS stated :they waiting on my military certification N-426.

ok, atleast you know where the bottleneck is... good
-----

The time (online) still says 30-60 days... No change.. I am
wondering if it will ever change and to what.....

Just wanted to say I love you all... Could not resist a dummy posting, as I had reached 99 posts, and this is my 100th post... Wow!