Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Report of last week

You sure have come a long way...If they keep processing at the speed they are processing now they should be done by sept end So hang in there...
My case is also stuck..All others in my company got their labors...
Am the only one left...

So do not despair....

Hi MSP1976,
Can you post the last week report of the labor processing at Phily center.

Thanks

Certified finally

After a long and frustrating wait, the online status finally showed the words that I'd given up on seeing - Certified. Took 3.5 yrs to get out of this nightmarish wait. The wait for getting the physical certification begins now. I'd like to thank my friends on the forum for giving me hope during my days of frustration here.
Hope everyone who is waiting gets out of this BEC ordeal soon and are able to make progress with their processing.

Need to scramble to get into for the I-140/485 queue now.

Details as given below
---------------------------------
EB3 TR, MA
PD: Mar 2004
Case closed: Jun 2006
Case reopened: Aug 2006
Results submitted: Dec 2006
Certified (online): July 2007

In under the wire??

Hello michi,
I think your application is supposed to reach on July 02, am i right? correct me please.....Thank you....:confused: :confused:

According to my lawyer, my application was supposed to have been received by USCIS last Friday, June 29. EB-2 for my country was current for June (and of course also for July, but as all of you now know, that is another story!). So I sure hope that USCIS will honor its own rulemaking and accept my application for AOS, or I will be sure to join the brewing lawsuit.

The whole thing is just so ridiculous. How can the world's most powerful country not figure out that they have run out of visa numbers until the DAY OF???!!! What king of organization is this?? Do they have some little old lady sitting in a room hand-counting AOS applications by candlelight and then sending smoke signals, or WHAT??? DOS, USCIS, ever hear of picking up the telephone and TALKING to one another??? Do you know what a COMPUTER is??? It helps you COUNT things. Jeesh, I'm done ranting now.

Certified

My application is certified last week. Here are my details. I am waiting for the papers.

P-05158-56***
PD: Aug 2004
State: NJ
Case CLOSED In May 2006
Re-Opened in Sept 2006
Certified in PDS: 25 Jun 2007

Certified today

My case has been certified today online. Thanks to all in this forum for their great support especially MSP

Folks,

Returning to the forum after very long time.

Details in the signature.
Recruitment Period - 04/07/2007 - 05/07-2007
RR sent - 05/18/2007 (0 response)

Finally Certied

Hi Folks,
Its my turn to share the good news. After 4 years plus of all roller coaster that it took (in-process>NOF>Denied>In-process>Certied). I think I will keep a copy of the certification next to my 4 years Engineering degree (that was easy as compared to the BEC hell)

The case was Denied in January and nothing happened since then till yesterday. I am in my 9th year of H1B and case Denial made me curious to the top.

I kept following up with my ever busy HR, super-pricey attorney, but nothing concrete happened. I took a few second opinion on the case from other top lawyers, asked for help from Senator, Congrssment and it seems to be that the proper follow up with the DOL would solve the Denied status.

Guys who are in similar status, please keep following up with all the patience. It will make the difference.

I wish all of you get certified soon. This forum is great and helps keep our spirits going. Thank you all.

Regarding denial of RIR

Folks,

I need some of your knowlege regarding my case. Mine is EB2 August 2002 NJ case. Last december I received NOF and it had 2 points.

1. Rejection of US workers.
2. Minimum job requirements.

We rebutted for the NOF in december itself. Last week we received a letter from backlog center saying that the request for RIR is denied and the case is moved to tradtional queue. Does anyone has any insight regarding this?

What I heard from my friends is the DOL will advertise and our company has to take interviews (if any resumes received). I dont have much knowlege on this. Can you provide me more info or give me any link to read about this RIR to TR process?

I am on 7th year H1 and it is valid till this December 2007.

Suggest me what all my options now and how long this one will take to resolve?

Regards,
GC_Wait2002

I have received labor ceritifcation papers on 07/05. It took approximatly 2 1/2 weeks to get papers after seeing status changed to "certified". Thanks for this forum only place to go to get some useful information.

P-05139-XXXXX
Status - "CERTIFIED" on 06/18
Papers received on 07/05.