Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congrats fantomX

fantomX,

Congratulations my friend. Finally, you saw the light at the end of the tunnel. Jump in to the 140/485 queue before it is too late

Good to see backlog center people are working. I thought due to recent slow down in processing, that there might be people who started taking their summer vacations sooner than needed

Certified after 6 years and 2 months-did I set a record??

After 6+ years I finally saw this magic word on the status line "Certified".Didn't know whether to cry, laugh or do nothing-those miserable years of waiting and humiliation kill all the satisfaction-sorry to say that. It's a mixed feeling-on one side supposed happiness because it's half way done- on the other side all the sickness, hate to the system and people involved.
Guys I wish you all good luck and encourage to do everything you can to make sure someone is staying on your case and nothing is getting screwed up because someone didn't do some little thing that might cost you a lot. Push, call , inquire and scream at your lawyers.

I still hope those miserable people that our lives mean nothing to will get their KARMA-sooner or later.

My case is certified today according to the website. It's after 4.5 years with
2 NOF rebuttals. I'm so glad.

Best wishes to all the rest of you. I believe you can eventually make it just like me, hang on tight!

PD: Nov. 2002, CA, RIR, P-04323-xxxxx.

After 6+ years I finally saw this magic word on the status line "Certified".Didn't know whether to cry, laugh or do nothing-those miserable years of waiting and humiliation kill all the satisfaction-sorry to say that. It's a mixed feeling-on one side supposed happiness because it's half way done- on the other side all the sickness, hate to the system and people involved.
Guys I wish you all good luck and encourage to do everything you can to make sure someone is staying on your case and nothing is getting screwed up because someone didn't do some little thing that might cost you a lot. Push, call , inquire and scream at your lawyers.

I still hope those miserable people that our lives mean nothing to will get their KARMA-sooner or later.

Congrats my friend !!!! you are now one step closer to the finish line in the immigration marathon. You will now move onto the next phase for which I strongly recommend Premium Processing if you can. It buys you some peace of mind that will prove to be extremely valuable !!!!

EB3 to EB2 conversion

Hi all, I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post my problem or not. Anyway, I applied for my GC application through EB3 in Feb'2005. My labor application was sent to PBEC and it is not cleared so far. Meanwhile, I was planning to apply for a new EB2 application and use the old EB3 priority date, assuming the EB3 labor will be approved by now. So my lawyer went ahead with the advertisement process through PERM for EB2 in Mar'07. However, my old EB3 labor is still not approved from backlog center until now, and I am not sure what to do now. Do you guys have any suggestions to retain the old priority date, but proceed with new EB2 labor application?

All EB categories current

Great news ! EB priority date goes current in July bulletin. I can still not believe my eyes.

Hi all, I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post my problem or not. Anyway, I applied for my GC application through EB3 in Feb'2005. My labor application was sent to PBEC and it is not cleared so far. Meanwhile, I was planning to apply for a new EB2 application and use the old EB3 priority date, assuming the EB3 labor will be approved by now. So my lawyer went ahead with the advertisement process through PERM for EB2 in Mar'07. However, my old EB3 labor is still not approved from backlog center until now, and I am not sure what to do now. Do you guys have any suggestions to retain the old priority date, but proceed with new EB2 labor application?

DOL Letter

Hi everyone,

My DOL was approved in March 2007. Till today we have not received a copy of the certified letter. We tried to file my I-140 with the USCIS but they will not accept the application without the letter from DOL. We asked USCIS to request it from DOL but they are not accepting this. My lawyer has sent 2 letters to DOL requesting a copy of the approval letter but we have not received a response from them. We finally got a hold of someone at DOL and they told us that the letter has not been mailed out yet. They did not have a reason why it was not mailed out. They gave me an email address and said to have my lawyer send a request to the email address.

Is anyone else having this problem? Its frustrating to go through this, especially after waiting 6 years and finally seeing "certified" on their website. Now, I can't file my USCIS without the letter which the DOL has not mailed out yet.

CONGRATS nyprog --

Iam in the same boat as you were earlier... Thougth you can share your experiences with me..

Im in PBEC with PD Nov 2004 / EB2 RIR /"IN PROCESS" for a while.
I have never recd the 45 Day Letter. My Lawyer say's its not very important at this stage as its been IN PROCESS for more than 6months.

Should i be worried about the 45 Day letter / Is there anything you would suggest me do in this regard? Can u share ur experiences while u were waiting for the 45 day letter?

kam555,
Could you please post or send me the email address that you have for requesting certified hard copies from DOL??If you want to send it to my email id please let me know so that i can send your my address.Your help is really appreciated.
Thank You
varsityboys.

My DOL was approved in March 2007. Till today we have not received a copy of the certified letter. We tried to file my I-140 with the USCIS but they will not accept the application without the letter from DOL. We asked USCIS to request it from DOL but they are not accepting this. My lawyer has sent 2 letters to DOL requesting a copy of the approval letter but we have not received a response from them. We finally got a hold of someone at DOL and they told us that the letter has not been mailed out yet. They did not have a reason why it was not mailed out. They gave me an email address and said to have my lawyer send a request to the email address.

Is anyone else having this problem? Its frustrating to go through this, especially after waiting 6 years and finally seeing "certified" on their website. Now, I can't file my USCIS without the letter which the DOL has not mailed out yet.[/QUOTE]

Certified today as per online check

Finally... thought this day would never come.:) :) :)

Good luck to all who are still in limbo here, and thanks for the support!

Finally... thought this day would never come.:) :) :)

Good luck to all who are still in limbo here, and thanks for the support!

congrtualte man you got your approval and will get your paper soon too

i dont want to lose hope so i hope this day will come in our lives soon.

NOw i am checking this immigrationportal.com every day and notice each day there is some one get certified which is good sign.
it means BEC is start working again
i dont know how many cases they have left now
I hope all of us will get approval soon.

NOw i am checking this immigrationportal.com every day and notice each day there is some one get certified which is good sign.
it means BEC is start working again
i dont know how many cases they have left now
I hope all of us will get approval soon.

Check out the tracker compiled on 06/14..
Yes ..there is movement in PBEC...