Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Labor Substitution Elimination Rule

1) No Labor Substitution in USCIS or DOL on or after July 16th 2007
2) Already approved labor certificates or future approvals before July 16 2007, will have 180 calendar days from July 16th 2007 ie. Jan 15th 2008
3) Labor certificates will be approved after July 16th 2007, will have 180 calendar days from the certified date.

Am I the only one whose RIR is still pending?

I saw guys are leaving. But mine is still waiting for PEBC to send us the recruitment instruction. I think my case is turned to TR.

will my LC become invalid?

Friends - I recently got my LC approved and my company announced its merger with another company today. The new company is located in different metro area (Texas) and I have an option to move to Texas with a sizable increament and ofcourse lower living costs. If I move to another work site with the same (merged) company while the current location is still open - will my LC become invalid?

Appreciate any help in the matter.

LC validity

LCs are for a particular area so, as per my knowledge, it will become invalid(ofcourse, only if DOL finds out). If you have an LC already, you should file your I-140 as soon as possible, preferably in premium processing. Once your I-140 is approved, and if your company cooperates, you can move to Texas in the same company.

You need either a cooperative management or an ignorant management to keep this process going.

If I were you I would wait until my I-140 got cleared. Please get an opinion from a lawyer too.

Friends - I recently got my LC approved and my company announced its merger with another company today. The new company is located in different metro area (Texas) and I have an option to move to Texas with a sizable increament and ofcourse lower living costs. If I move to another work site with the same (merged) company while the current location is still open - will my LC become invalid?

Appreciate any help in the matter.

Don't worry, I am here... :D

Someday we shall see light at the end of tunnel (hopefully) :p

How many are out there with 2001/2002 PD , Will this ever come to an end.

TR , EB2, PD = OCT 2001
Source Type : Region
NOF Replied : Mar 23, 2007
Awaiting Decision

according to lawyer, from this point on , all cases with NOF's will be processed only from JULY 07 onwards!

Certified??

Today I got an email from the attorney saying the public disclosure system now shows my case as CERTIFIED. He has contacted PBEC to confirm. I had stopped checking it out. Was depressing to see the "denied". He expects hard copy in 30 days. I will believe it when I see it. 5 years and 7 months.

TR-LC Certified

I am glad to announce that my TR-LC is certified today, as per online status in PDS. Now waiting starts to receive certified papers. For details see my signature.

I wish all remaining cases also get certiifed soon. Best Luck to all.

PBEC sent a letter to put ad for the job in the paper

Hi friends,

My case was filed in march 2005 and now shows "in progress" as status. PBEC recently sent a letter saying my company needs to put an ad for the job for 3 days in a local newspaper. Has anybody come across something like that?

thanks
bayareaguy

Online status showing"certified",

Can I trust it? Two days after they received the rebuttal letter to NOF. I really can not believe it. I heard sb's case showing certified online but actually denied.

Hi, My case finally got certified online. I wish my best to everyone waiting.

PD 12/5/2002
RIR, EB3
Certified online - 5/16/07

congratulations......

at least someone is getting certified finally.......
Good to see the certified cases. After a long time there are some good news.....
Wish u guys all the best for the next step.

Still waiting to hear mine.........
my situtaion is getting worse now,
my 8th year H1 is going to expire in dec07 and if not received the LC by sep. then i have to go back to india after so much struggle.

why do u have to go back to india ? any personal reasons ?
you can extend your H1 as much as you want until a decision is made on your LC

Received Paperwork:)

My Attorney has received the paper copy of the certification today (05/18/07). So I guess I'm off to the back of the line in the I-140 que now. Good luck to everyone still here in the PBEC. I hope everyone is out of this hell-hole soon!

My signature has my info.

Hello everyone,

I'm also a (rather) silent reader of this site.

:) :D I'm pleased to announce that my labor status shows certified today after responding to an NOF 2 weeks ago. :D :)

I have not received the paper certification yet. I hope that I can have it soon so I can move on to the next stage.:)

Good luck to those still waiting. I know it has been a long and painful wait. I have been on H1 since May of 2001. So for me this has been a 6 year wait even though my priority date is 2004. We had to re-apply in 2004.

In any case, just hang in there as we are getting close to the end of the tunnel now.

Thanks to everyone for sharing info and providing comfort

Changing lawyer

I changed attornet when handeling the NOF. The new attorney sent out the rebuttal letter and a new G28. But per the call to PBEC today, they told me the attorney contact information was still the old attorney's. Will the certifying letter go to the old attorney?

PDS shows Certified

Hi All,
PDS online case status shows CERTIFIED. Finally after 5 yrs 4 mons :D

Hoping to get the actual papers very soon to goto next step.

I sincerely wish that everyone's labor is approved especillay those waiting from 2001/2002 and get over this GC mess.

hi Friends,
I am new member to this forum. My Labor EB3 PD - May 2004 got approved last week in Phili backlog. The new visa Bulletin shows good leap of 1 yr in PD. Hoping we get 485 filed soon. Anything we shud know about?

Final Review - when will it be finalized ?

Celebrating 5 months of In Process/Final Review now :rolleyes: Hope the hard(ly) working folks at the super efficient PBEC do manage to get some time to look at and process my case. :mad: :mad:

--------------------------
Case #P-05168-7XXXX
EB3 TR, MA

Final Review???

Celebrating 5 months of In Process/Final Review now :rolleyes: Hope the hard(ly) working folks at the super efficient PBEC do manage to get some time to look at and process my case. :mad: :mad:

--------------------------
Case #P-05168-7XXXX
EB3 TR, MA

How do you know your case is in Final Review. Public Disclosure website only shows In Process, right? Please throw some light.

Thanks,

Guys,

I plan to change my attoreny to either Sheela Murthy or Rajiv Khanna. However, I'd prefer someone local (as GOOD) in NJ/New York City. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.