Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

This is just great news after a very long time. I have been waiting since July 2003. Just last week my online status showed that my case had been certified and looks like my status will be current from June. I just hope that the idiots send the letter to my lawyers and do not keep me hanging long enough for the date to retorgress again. The forum has been a great help and support.

Thanks

Now it makes the difference

Guys who have been approved till June 2003 in EB3 and April 2004 for EB2 are at benefit. People like me from 2002 and 2001 who are still waiting to be certified are at loss. If PEBC/DBEC would have followed FIFO then tons of people like me from 2002 and 2001 would also be elegible and would have taken advantage of available priority date. Now we guys would have to wait till we get certified (although no guarantee) and may be by that time we might see retrogression. Who knows.

At least feel good that other would be able to files theirs and would be able get out of this hell and would have more liberty.:)

NJ-TR,
All paralegals seem to say the same routine...mine said she was calling/sending emails daily. I highly doubt they would take it upon themselves to get this done the way we need it. Getting it back to "In Process" is only one small step before we get (hopefully)certified. So, if its been 5-6 weeks, I would get HR involved and get them to talk to the local congressman. I don't think its a co-incidence that my case was handled the same week my HR got in touch with the congressman.

Good luck

Guys who have been approved till June 2003 in EB3 and April 2004 for EB2 are at benefit. People like me from 2002 and 2001 who are still waiting to be certified are at loss. If PEBC/DBEC would have followed FIFO then tons of people like me from 2002 and 2001 would also be elegible and would have taken advantage of available priority date. Now we guys would have to wait till we get certified (although no guarantee) and may be by that time we might see retrogression. Who knows.

At least feel good that other would be able to files theirs and would be able get out of this hell and would have more liberty.:)

Agree. Not only that but now we might also face a huge backlog in I-485 phase and GC availability .... totally unfair system.

Certified

My CA-RIR-EB3 LC got certified yesterday - saw online. Not sure how long will be the wait for actual papers. No rush for papers however, as my PD is not current yet - Aug 03.

I've been an infrequent visitor and have benefited a lot from this thread. Good luck to all of us - certified or not.

How long does it take (on avg) to get certified after end of recruitment? My company just got letter from back log center to submit the recruitment report. Backlog center have received 0 resumes. Most probably company's lawyer will submit the report next week?

PD = 01/2004
EB2/Non-RIR
45Days Letter: 10/2005
Recruitment/Ads: 05/01/2005
Instructions to submit recruitment report: 05/15/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Certified on May 14th.

CA EB2 RIR.
NOF Received - Dec 5th 2006.
NOF Replied - Dec 18th 2007.

It took 5 months after NOF reply to get certified.

Waiting for hard copy.

What was the NOF about??

Just curious to know as I had complicated NOF (PW+ Recruitment Process) and replied 3 weeks ago ..
Can you think of any reason why it took 5 months, becuase some people got approved with a week of NOF submission.

Thanks

RIR EB2
SEPT 2004

It is my turn now

Dear Fellow Victims,

Finally at last today the web site shows that my Labor is certified. I am really glad at it. PBEC has shown us the HELL on earth and though I am 43 years old, I feel like much older than that due these PBEC guys. They never realize that this is our biggest milestone.

My NOF was on Prevailing Wage as my pay was 65K and PBEC wanted to increase it to 87K. But our attorney's have submitted third party surveys and we have given up thinking that PBEC will not agree for it.

I know how hard it is to live without a status. I pray that PBEC guys releases every one from their HELL. Details are in my signature.

Dear Fellow Victims,

Finally at last today the web site shows that my Labor is certified. I am really glad at it. PBEC has shown us the HELL on earth and though I am 43 years old, I feel like much older than that due these PBEC guys. They never realize that this is our biggest milestone.

My NOF was on Prevailing Wage as my pay was 65K and PBEC wanted to increase it to 87K. But our attorney's have submitted third party surveys and we have given up thinking that PBEC will not agree for it.

I know how hard it is to live without a status. I pray that PBEC guys releases every one from their HELL. Details are in my signature.

Congrats Caliber ... best of luck for the next rounds... hope everyhing will be smooth as an old wine ...

Could you please share how did you/emplr/attrn follow up on the NOF.

Congratulations

Dear Fellow Victims,

Hi,
Congratulations......and best of luck for your next step.

Hope you will get ur GC soon.
Thanks

only God's help

Congrats Caliber ... best of luck for the next rounds... hope everyhing will be smooth as an old wine ...

Could you please share how did you/emplr/attrn follow up on the NOF.
Neither my employer nor our Attorney have done any thing. FDBL is our attorney and they do not even respond. I complained to both NJ senators and our Congressman. Congressman replied that unless it is emergency, they will not take action and that PBEC is on its target to complete by Sept 2007. Robert Menendez did follow up with PBEC. But I do not know whether it helped me or not. Our legal dept is rude. FDBL does not respond. Imagine our tension all these months.
I feel it is just God's help. We spent lot of sleepless nights. Probably the Almighty listened to us. Good luck to you all.

Case number - PBEC

Hi, my labor was filed in Feb 2005 and my case went to PBEC. I still dont have my new case number to check the online status. How can I get this case number, please suggest.

As far as I know you need to sent an email to 7th year extension (because the info line is not available anymore for aliens, just for employers.) So even if you do not need a 7 year H1B extension right now try sending an email to
H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US with the following info: Employer name and address, Alien name and address, date of filing and state in which you filed. You should get something within 24 hours.
You will get an automated response with your P # in there and you can use that to check your status online.
Hope this helps.

Oh and by the way the subject line is: Verification application pending

Hi, my labor was filed in Feb 2005 and my case went to PBEC. I still dont have my new case number to check the online status. How can I get this case number, please suggest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eb2 ?

Thanks for your reply Agron. I have one more question, my details are:

PD: 03/13/2005, TR, EB2
PBEC

Can anyone please tell me how I can confirm if my labor is filed in EB2 ? and based on the above details approx when can I expect the labor to get approved.

congratulations!!!!!

Dear Fellow Victims,