Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

received certified ETA 750

EB3-RIR

PD: 23-DEC-2002

Philadelphia PA

NOF: 23-Oct-2006 ( details on reason for rejecting )

NOF- replied- 24-Nov-2006

Online-status on 18-Jan-2007 : DENIED

attorney contacted PBEC

Online-status changed to INPROCESS on 12-Mar-2007

Online-status changed to CERTIFIED on 05-Apr-2007

attorney received certified ETA 750 on 08-May-2007

employer received final determination letter on 08-May-2007

preparing for I140:D

Seems like PBEC is now stretching its workload

If PBEC had continued working the way they used to work before month, may be they would have been to a point where they might had finished all RIR Cases by this point. But no, this lazy guys has now slowed down and are now probably trying to stretch their work load. Who know may be out of fear that if they finish their job early they might loose thier job.

Still there are tons of people waiting for the LC approval. Some of them still from 2001 and many from 2002 and beyond. I read that some body said March was crucial month, then april and now people say that month of may would be the end of RIR. To me seems like some of us would have to wait till september and those who would get NOF or would be DENIED would be the worst positions.

God knows when this guys would understand our situation. :mad:

EB3 RIR NY
PD : June 12 2002
Online Status: IN PROCESS
45 Day letter: Jan 2006

If PBEC had continued working the way they used to work before month, may be they would have been to a point where they might had finished all RIR Cases by this point. But no, this lazy guys has now slowed down and are now probably trying to stretch their work load. Who know may be out of fear that if they finish their job early they might loose thier job.

Still there are tons of people waiting for the LC approval. Some of them still from 2001 and many from 2002 and beyond. I read that some body said March was crucial month, then april and now people say that month of may would be the end of RIR. To me seems like some of us would have to wait till september and those who would get NOF or would be DENIED would be the worst positions.

God knows when this guys would understand our situation. :mad:

EB3 RIR NY
PD : June 12 2002
Online Status: IN PROCESS
45 Day letter: Jan 2006

They seem to be processing only TR-RIR conversions at this point and hardly we are seeing any certification/approvals. What I came to think is that some cases might be in piles which are more difficult to reach and that is why they (me included) are being left behind (my guess). I am just hoping this is the case and that there is no major problem with application ...

This happened to me and couple other folks as well. Mine got changed probably a month or two ago. I have no idea why and what it means.

Gurus, my online status changed from "In Process" to "Data Review". What does this mean? Thanks.

After NOF response How long???

I got NOF on march 22, 2007, (PW and US recruitment Process)
Replied on 24 April 2007.
What are my chances of getting approved after Employer defended the existing PW as its Higher Education Institute and do not follow national database for PW?
Usually How long it takes for officer to get back to NOF response??

Thanks

All comments / similar exprerience are appreciated

Harry
PD Sept 2004, PA RIR EB2

What are my chances of getting approved after Employer defended the existing PW as its Higher Education Institute and do not follow national database for PW?

Thanks

Harry
PD Sept 2004, PA RIR EB2

We have rebutted for my NOF to PBEC on December 21 2006 and it shows still In-Process so I would assume it may take 1 or 2 years from the day of rebuttal. I hope mine will get a result by end of the year.

Priority Date EB2-August-2002

They seem to be processing only TR-RIR conversions at this point and hardly we are seeing any certification/approvals. What I came to think is that some cases might be in piles which are more difficult to reach and that is why they (me included) are being left behind (my guess). I am just hoping this is the case and that there is no major problem with application ...

I also think the same way...if your application is at the bottom of the pile I dont think it will be approved by September 07. I feel whoever's is on top they are lucky in that pile....

Case Closed Erroneously

Hi,
Mine is another unfortunate case which is stuck in PBEC. My Case number is P-05125-xxxxx (TR). I got the 45-day letter June 06 and it seemed like gaining some traction when my employer got notice to advertise the job in the local newspapers this Jan. We did all of that and were waiting for recruitment report instructions when all of a sudden in April, the website showed the case as "Closed". My lawyer contacted them and they said it was due to no response to recruitment instructions (which they had apparently sent to a wrong address). We requested the case to be reopened but now its been languishing in "Closed" status for 1.5 months since our request. Lawyer just says this will take time. Anyone have similar problems? Does anyone know how long it takes to put it back to "In-process"?
Any response/advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,
Mine is another unfortunate case which is stuck in PBEC. My Case number is P-05125-xxxxx (TR). I got the 45-day letter June 06 and it seemed like gaining some traction when my employer got notice to advertise the job in the local newspapers this Jan. We did all of that and were waiting for recruitment report instructions when all of a sudden in April, the website showed the case as "Closed". My lawyer contacted them and they said it was due to no response to recruitment instructions (which they had apparently sent to a wrong address). We requested the case to be reopened but now its been languishing in "Closed" status for 1.5 months since our request. Lawyer just says this will take time. Anyone have similar problems? Does anyone know how long it takes to put it back to "In-process"?

Thanks
Me in similar situation, status showing up as closed for more than a month now !!

Me in similar situation, status showing up as closed for more than a month now !!

Hi,

Thanks

I am in a similiar situation. My labor was denied in Jan. Upon contacting DOL, they said that they sent a letter for the recruitment results in Dec, which my company never received. My company said that they talked to DOL and that DOL agreed to reopen the case. This was in Feb...now its May...I am too disappointed to talk about this. I am not sure if they will ever reopen it. My priority date is July 03 (EB-2) and I dont want to loose it because of this stupid DOL.

Mine took about 6 weeks to reopen.

Mine took about 6 weeks to get back to "In process". Still no approval. Good luck for your case.
Hi,

Thanks

similar issue

Thanks

Harry
PD Sept 2004, PA RIR EB2
In my case, employer was suggested by me that rebuttal dint make any sense, so they set wages to PW and answered NOF all was well and good and got certification of LCA

We have rebutted for my NOF to PBEC on December 21 2006 and it shows still In-Process so I would assume it may take 1 or 2 years from the day of rebuttal. I hope mine will get a result by end of the year.

Priority Date EB2-August-2002
my case was answered in less than 2 weeks,lets hope u will get thru soon

TR Approval

Long time lurker - finally saw the status change online to certified.

EB2/TR PA
P-05111-XXXXX
PD July 2003

Thanks

Harry
PD Sept 2004, PA RIR EB2

It has taken anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months in most of the cases, but this can vary, we have seen from this forum that it can take even a year.

I have been in the 'In Process' situation with the screenshot showing Final Review. This was when we could get screenshots from the info@ email id. You can no longer get screenshots from them. Tried contacting them by phone/employer and was told that it is recommended for approval.
Couldn't get a clear time by which it would move (read crawl) to 'Certified'. Apparently the analyst person has to get off his/her backside and condescend to update the case/letter/website or whatever it takes.
Just giving vent to my frustration and sense of isolation here after reading about the success stories of other folks here (no offence intended, I'm happy for them). Still waiting and hoping those damn losers would get their act together so that I can share good news too with you folks.

That's all there is. Have a good weekend folks.