Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Guru's need your help bad!! PLEASE

I am on my 7th year H-1B, and it expires in about 15 days time. My employer is filling for the 8th year. Someone who I just spoke to (lawyer) said that they (USCIS) will not approve my 8th year, saying that 7th year is max? PLEASE help, and if so what do I need to make sure I get my 8th year visa?!

:mad: I called up PBEC and spoke to the lady, as per her my case is assigned to the analyst but analyst has not yet started working on it. This has been the case from past 1 year and 4 months. Well can't do anything much other than waiting.

LC_DEC
45 Day Letter Replied: Jan 2nd 2006
Case Number: P-05124-9****
PD: Dec 2001 and EB2
Case Status: IN PROCESS FOREVER

Hello LC_DEC
Is you's a Traditional or RIR , which one

H1B 7th Year Renewal

Guru's need your help bad!! PLEASE

I am on my 7th year H-1B, and it expires in about 15 days time. My employer is filling for the 8th year. Someone who I just spoke to (lawyer) said that they (USCIS) will not approve my 8th year, saying that 7th year is max? PLEASE help, and if so what do I need to make sure I get my 8th year visa?!

As long as your LC case is pending and active you will get 1 year renewals indefintely. But if your case is denied than you won't get any extension unless you have appealed.

Weekly case status and most active cases as on 4/28/07

Here are the weekly case status and most active cases stats.

PHEW...THANK GOD! Man, i was shitting my pants here! Yes, my LC is still pending and active!

Thanks guys. You guys are wayyyYYY more helpful than my A** of a lawyer!

As long as your LC case is pending and active you will get 1 year renewals indefintely. But if your case is denied than you won't get any extension unless you have appealed.

For people who are planning to use LC substitution, the final rule has been approved and might be published this week! Even though details are still unknown, it appears that LC sub will be eliminated. So act quickly if you are in the process. Check out Oh Lawfirm for more details.

It is RIR!!!!

Hello! SLN2001

It is RIR, this is what concerns me and when I get the screen shot the Case status says RIR and also the Case type says RIR.

Hello LC_DEC
Is you's a Traditional or RIR , which one

Thanks

LC_DEC
Case Type: RIR
STATE: NY

Hello! SLN2001
It is RIR, this is what concerns me and when I get the screen shot the Case status says RIR and also the Case type says RIR.

My case might be in the same situation (NY/RIR/2002) .... No communication from PBEC and still in "Final Review" (for months) now. I wonder why they are leaving some cases behind????

Mine was a TR EB2 with a pd of OCT 2001 but had made it to the Region .
Received an NOF feb 2007
Replied Nof Mar 23 ,2007

Asp per PBEC internal status it seem certified (called up PBEC), though attorney/employer did not recieve any cert papers.

But on web site it is still IN PROCESS

Hello! SLN2001

Thanks

LC_DEC

Mine was a TR EB2 with a pd of OCT 2001 but had made it to the Region .
Received an NOF feb 2007
Replied Nof Mar 23 ,2007

Asp per PBEC internal status it seem certified (called up PBEC)
But on web site it is still IN PROCESS

WHich number did you call? What did you ask them? Did yhey inform you the status even though you are not the employer. Please advice

Hello! SLN2001

Thanks

LC_DEC

dont worry abt it. mine was the same way untill it got certified

All RIR cases processed in May?

From different sources (including this board) I have seen such a claim that all the RIR cases in PBEC should be "cleaned" by mid-May. I really wish that is the case. My PD is June 2004 and my case is still in "Data Review".

WHich number did you call? What did you ask them? Did yhey inform you the status even though you are not the employer. Please advice

I called (for the first time) 484 270 1500 today and a lady picked up. She asked me the reason for calling, case#, who is it (if it is employer) calling, did I know about on-line status check, what does the online status say.
I said to check my pending labor application status, gave the case#, said Iam the beneficiary. I told her that I know online status check and tried to explain that I was calling since it has been more than 5 years. She did not want to hear anything and asked me to answer if I know the online status check and what does it say. So, I just answere her questions. She said thats what the status is "In Process", it is assigned to an analyst and is been reviewed.
Hope this helps.

Good news and bad news

My RIR case(EB2, NC) and my wife's RIR case are pending in PBEC and DBEC for long time. Both case statuses are in RIR for long time. Both cases Prewailing wage is blank. I have fed up with this Backlog labor process and I am in the 8th year H1-B extension. I am old veteran for this forum and murthy forum with multiple ids atlanta_labor and laloo_prasad. No more I will use laloo, I will continue with GC_Kashtalu.

Some relief yesterday, that my employer gave one EB3(Dec 2003) substitution which is approved within 7 buiness days (premium).

I have a question. If I get EB2 labor(PD June 2004) approval, can I file I-140 one more time and carry my substitute labor Priority date (Dec 2003). Does employer need to withdraw substituted labor EB3 140?

hello everyone,
On this form I've read that you usually got a NOF'S after the Adverstisment step. But I got NOF recently & Im still awaiting to hear from the PBEC. But did this ever happen to someone; that you got your NOF'S b4 the adverstisment part? Or What is the next step after recieving NOF'S? thank you very much in advance. :confused:

Is Everyone out of this Mess..?..

Is this thread active...or everyone out of this mess?..

I see very less activity as compared to before..in this thread...

hello everyone,
On this form I've read that you usually got a NOF'S after the Adverstisment step. But I got NOF recently & Im still awaiting to hear from the PBEC. But did this ever happen to someone; that you got your NOF'S b4 the adverstisment part? Or What is the next step after recieving NOF'S? thank you very much in advance. :confused:

I am assuming your case source is not Region.
Did you find reason for NOF from your attorney/Employer?

Traditional Recruitment
Case Filed: October 2001
Source : Region
Processing Center: PBEC
Online Status: In Process
NOF issued:Feb, 2007
NOF Replied:Mar 23, 2007

region?

hello thanks for responding.
could you please be more specific. what do you mean by "region?"

I am assuming your case source is not Region.
Did you find reason for NOF from your attorney/Employer?

Traditional Recruitment
Case Filed: October 2001
Source : Region
Processing Center: PBEC
Online Status: In Process
NOF issued:Feb, 2007
NOF Replied:Mar 23, 2007

hello thanks for responding.
could you please be more specific. what do you mean by "region?"
If your case type is TR, and you have received an NOF, it means that the supervised recruitment was likely already done at State level and moved to the Regional office before your case was transferred to BEC. The BEC likely found some discrepancy in the recruitment report and they are trying to get that clarified through the NOF.