Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hey guys, I HOPE and PRAY we will all be out of this HELL soon.

I know you guys can help me more than my blood sucking/invoice hungry lawyer I have…if I email her, she will not respond back for a month!

I have to renew my H-1B and its gonna be the 8th year. The current LC (H-1B LC) will expire too. My company will have to renew that too! But the old one was up to a maximum of 3 years. The new LC can again be for 3 years or just 1 year??? Please help.

My employer and attorney got Interview Instructions from PBEC the other too. As my Green card LC has been filled under TR, and I guess needs to be converted to RIR?

Thanks guys and girls!

Same Here...

Mar 2002, MD
Still in process. Status inquiry email says "Final Review". Guys have been waiting with "Final Review" for months so, I guess, it doesn't mean much.

According to my lawyer my case is also in "Final Review". It has been months now...

There does not seem to be a lot of movements in both centers (at least from approvals through the forum postings). I guess they are probably now focusing in the TR-RIR conversion cases... my guess.

Certified after NOF

As per attorney,
NOF issued in february 2007.
PW issue.
I getting paid very less,
Increase the pay, to 82xxx
attorney contact company,
company says OK.
make me sign a form for increase wages.
i sign,
HR send form to attorney,
attorney send to pbec.

then i get this Data Entry Assigned To:
Joan McDaniel - jmcdaniel
in info@ email

PD march 27th 2005
NC
RIR
EB2
P-05221-95xxx

My earlier wages was 42xxx and the PW was 84xxx and the company said yes to that figure.
Please suggest what happens next. Attorney already replied for the PW figure of 82xxx as yes

today showing on the net CERTIFIED
good luck to the all

82XXX is today's PW or the PW in 2005?

As per attorney,
PW issue.
company says OK.
i sign,
attorney send to pbec.

in info@ email

PD march 27th 2005
NC
RIR
EB2
P-05221-95xxx

My earlier wages was 42xxx and the PW was 84xxx and the company said yes to that figure.
Please suggest what happens next. Attorney already replied for the PW figure of 82xxx as yes

good luck to the all

Could you tell me what the NOF is like? Thank you very much.

I got "NOF", but the letter has not been sent out. I am so anxious to know what he NOF is like.

We have the same pain.

Godblessblessus,
same situation here. There was a NOF issued NOF in my case during mid Jan evautually never arrived. My case status changed to 'Denied' beginning of March. Then first week of April, we got that NOF.
Per PBEC, NOF generated some time mid jan
covering letter had mid Feb date
Postal stamp indicated it was posted 1st week of april.
it is same person, Barbara Shelly
My attorney is saying we have 30 days from the date we receive. It is all about PW. Getting ready to send out rebuttal.

I think we understand each other's pain. What is this lady like? lazy or tough or hate aliens?

Could you let me know what you "NOF" is about? I am going to have a similar one.

Thanks.

it is todays PW

I getting only 42xxxx
DOL said pay 82xxx
the company said OK
sent answer to the DOl
and LCA certified on net today
the attorney also confirmed

sorry about the post of earlier, the small information is of misssing

NOF had one point, which said PW is high, either increase or give off rebuttal.
lawyer suggested the answer of increasing PW to the DOL suggested of number,
certification on the internet today

I know you guys can help me more than my blood sucking/invoice hungry lawyer I have…if I email her, she will not respond back for a month!

I have to renew my H-1B and its gonna be the 8th year. The current LC (H-1B LC) will expire too. My company will have to renew that too! But the old one was up to a maximum of 3 years. The new LC can again be for 3 years or just 1 year??? Please help.

My employer and attorney got Interview Instructions from PBEC the other too. As my Green card LC has been filled under TR, and I guess needs to be converted to RIR?

Thanks guys and girls!
When was ur AD in AJB. After this AD, when did u get ur RI. I saw my AD on 12th of April but did not recieve RI. Can u please provide me this information?
Thanks

H1B extension

If you don't have an approved I-140, your H-1B extensions will be for 1 year each time you extend. This also means that your LCA (Labor Condition Application) should be for 1 year although I don't remember if an LCA also has an expiry date. My understanding is that everytime you file for an H-1B you need to file for an LC.

I don't know how you reached your 8th year without having to file for an extension yet because after you finished 6 years on H-1B you would have needed to file for an extension.

Thanks guys and girls!

Anather in the compeny also ceretified, EB2 RIR, today

the attorney reportad anather in the same compeny also ceretified with same PD and EB2 RIR

Data Entry assigned to

Hi amrikagc,
After getting screenshot with "Data Entry Assigned To:" , how many days/months did it take for your case status to change to Certified. I have also received a screenshot saying Data Entry Assigned To: Beatrice Loftis - beatriceloftis, and case status as Final Review from @info email. Just trying to get an approximation of how long the wait is to see the 'Certified' word in status field, assuming the data entry person is efficient :rolleyes: enough

As per attorney,
PW issue.
company says OK.
i sign,
attorney send to pbec.

in info@ email

PD march 27th 2005
NC
RIR
EB2
P-05221-95xxx

good luck to the all