Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

How long it takes for Screen shot now?

2 weeks back I got the screen shot within 2 days. How long it takes now?Already 3 days over requesting screen shot

Hey guys,
Any body from 2001 or 2002 still in this forum.
I feel like I'm the only one left out here.
Please raise your voice so we can tell or have an approximate idea about what's going on.
My Pd is: May 2002, RIR, Status: Data review.Means my case is not lined up to be processed yet.

Hey guys,
Please raise your voice so we can tell or have an approximate idea about what's going on.
My Pd is: May 2002, RIR, Status: Data review.Means my case is not lined up to be processed yet.

Someone with a PD as old as yours should be able to call(if not you make your lawyer to call) BEC and get the status.

Still here...

Hey guys,

From what State did you file?

See my signature below for details.

See my signature, I am still getting sleepless nights due negligence of PBEC

After recruitment process and 4 and half year of wait, just closed the case ( As per them software glitch). Even after closure and one month of followups a no light at end of tunnel.

Hey guys,

See my signature, I am still getting sleepless nights due negligence of PBEC

After recruitment process and 4 and half year of wait, just closed the case ( As per them software glitch). Even after closure and one month of followups a no light at end of tunnel.

Hey guys,

2 weeks back I got the screen shot within 2 days. How long it takes now?Already 3 days over requesting screen shot

I sent request for screen shot and asked for some more additional details 3 weeks back; yet no response from info@ email :)

Can anyone suggest me how to correct from TR to RIR ? My application was originally filed as RIR but shows TR for a long time. I think my lawyer sent the RIR package again one month back- no response yet !!

Hey guys,

You should be happy that your status is Data Review; mine is in-progress and PD 2002 Feb NY. See, what can we do ?

I sent request for screen shot and asked for some more additional details 3 weeks back; yet no response from info@ email :)

Can anyone suggest me how to correct from TR to RIR ? My application was originally filed as RIR but shows TR for a long time. I think my lawyer sent the RIR package again one month back- no response yet !!

My case was filed as RIR but shows TR. I found this out in January. Between me and my lawyer we sent 5 emails. No responses, no corrections, nothing. Anyone has better ideas?

Godblessblessus,
same situation here. There was a NOF issued NOF in my case during mid Jan evautually never arrived. My case status changed to 'Denied' beginning of March. Then first week of April, we got that NOF.
Per PBEC, NOF generated some time mid jan
covering letter had mid Feb date
Postal stamp indicated it was posted 1st week of april.
it is same person, Barbara Shelly
My attorney is saying we have 30 days from the date we receive. It is all about PW. Getting ready to send out rebuttal.

Finally I got some information "useful" after calling PBEC over 100 times. They told me that the analyst issued an "NOF" to my case in Feb, however, it has been on the officer's desk for over 2 months. The letter has not been sent out yet. It seems like that the letter is sleeping on her desk. The certifying officer is Barbara Shelly. Is she a tough woman?

They said the RIR case will be finished by Apr. I do not think it is possible even by the end of May.

God, when will you bless me?

Sept-2007 Deadline!

Just now, I called #202 and the guy over there (Peter) said that the backlog will be over by Sept'07.

Aug'02 (RIR-EB2)
45 Day Letter - Mar'05
Status - In Process

still here

Hey guys,

Just now, I called #202 and the guy over there (Peter) said that the backlog will be over by Sept'07.

Aug'02 (RIR-EB2)
45 Day Letter - Mar'05
Status - In Process

Yeah ..Right...
An image of a huge industrial size paper shredding machine looms in my mind..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Iam still waiting...... 5yrs 3 months

Hey guys,

10/2002 EB2 NJ, final review for 4+ months. 4.5+ years waiting...

Hi all,

how can I get a screen shot of my case which give me the exact status of my LC? My status says "TR-In Process" on the website even though my attorney submitted for RIR conversion package.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks.

PBEC - 05125-ZZZZZ
PD: NY, July 2002
45 day love letter replied in June 2005

any info is appreciated...