Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Complecated NOF...What happens to 7th Yr H1B if LC denied???

Dear experts:
I am in 7th year of H!B.. What happens to existing H1b which valid till next year in the event LC got denied.

---Is it still Valid for the remaining period of h1b :eek: approval??
---Can I look for new employer and apply new LC in the remaining period of H1B?

Thanks

Harryomm..
PD 13th Sept 2004
RIR EB2 PA
IN PRocess, NOF

I think once you have already got H1-B extension it is still valid regardless of your LC denial. Yes you can look for new employer and apply for new LC in the remaining period. However, you must get your LC and I-140 approved with new employer by then. Once your I-140 gets approved you can apply for 3 year extension of H1-B with new employer again.

Dear experts:
I am in 7th year of H!B.. What happens to existing H1b which valid till next year in the event LC got denied.

Thanks

Harryomm..
PD 13th Sept 2004
RIR EB2 PA
IN PRocess, NOF

Lengthy Labor:

Thanks for your reply, I am still not sure how do I change employer...
- Is H1B transfer possible in 7th year?
- If new LC is pending with new emplyer, can I still get 1 year extension ?

Thanks
Harryomm..
PD 13th Sept 2004
RIR EB2 PA
IN PRocess, NOF

Nof

Dear members:
I have been silent reader of this forum so far finally I got something out of PBEC and that was 'NOF'. I dont know what to do :
1. NOF on salary, they came up with there own version of job desc and categpry and PW is much higher as per NATIONAL INDUSTRY STANDARD but my employer is education institution so salary offered as per PW was lower.

2. They want full documentation on recruitment process. My boss personally called people on Phone and left voice mail messages. some of them never replied back. He never sent out certified mail's (as required by PBEC in NOF). They want full proof.

Please help me by giving any idea, how to handle this.
1. PW issue
2. Is there any alternate way of justifying the recruitment process since there is no way to actually document the past activities which happened about 3 years ago..

Any Ideas..

Thanks in advance...

PD Sept 2004
never went to state..
RIR EB2

Hello guys,

My Labor was applied in Oct 2002, State was cleared and then moved to Philidelphia Backlog center. Since then we have not heard anything from PBEC. Attroney says that they have sent letter 3 times, but no reply from PBEC.
In the forum i heard some members that the labor application needs to be re-instated. What is the procedure to reinstate Labor application ? I would really appreciate if anyone could let me know. I am really desperate here.

Thanks,

Sorry for the question,

but I really don't know another place to ask.
Anyone know Volt who sends consultants to Microsoft? One of them contacted me and would like to do H1B transfer.
I heard in this forum before that some of these IT consultant companies delayed or refused to pay consultants. Anyone who worked for Volt or heard them before? Your comments are very much appreciated.
The current company sucks in some ways, if you ask.

I am a mute spectator of this forum for a long time. I have some news from my employer. My employer sent me an email saying that my labor is approved. But online status is 'in process'. I don't know whom to believe it.

My case id is P-05215-74XXX
PD : 03/25/2005
NJ - EB2 - RIR
45 day letter in 06/2006.

Can some body advice me whom I should believe it?

I am a mute spectator of this forum for a long time. I have some news from my employer. My employer sent me an email saying that my labor is approved. But online status is 'in process'. I don't know whom to believe it.

My case id is P-05215-74XXX
PD : 03/25/2005
NJ - EB2 - RIR
45 day letter in 06/2006.

Can some body advice me whom I should believe it?

There were similar reports on this thread earlier...
Try to strike up a good conversation with your HR guys/lawyer and ask them when they are filing for I-140 and when they start processing for 140 you would know for sure...Most likely they have a notification of approval...
Peace...All the best..

But as matters stand now, you need to be aware that you cannot file for final green card application I-485 if you are from India/China...
--------------------------------------------------------------

Please join http://www.immigrationvoice.org
This would help you to increase your awareness of all immigration issues.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,

My Labor was applied in Oct 2002, State was cleared and then moved to Philidelphia Backlog center. Since then we have not heard anything from PBEC. Attroney says that they have sent letter 3 times, but no reply from PBEC.
In the forum i heard some members that the labor application needs to be re-instated. What is the procedure to reinstate Labor application ? I would really appreciate if anyone could let me know. I am really desperate here.

Thanks,

First step for you is to find your case number.
Write an e-mail from your official e-mail address using this format to h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us(fill in the blanks)..
---------------------------------------------------------------
Sir/Madam,

My application for foreign labor certification is pending at Philadelphia center.
I need to file for 7th year extension. Please provide me with the proof of the pending application.

Employer name and address

Alien name and address

Date Of Filing

State Where filed

Any other info that might help those people to find your case..
------------------------------------
usually They would respond in a few days and from that you get your case number...Using the case number you can check your status periodically..
to do that you can use this e-mail address..
Info@PHI.DFLC.US

Also you need you increase your general awareness of the green card issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear experts:

Thanks

Harryomm..
PD 13th Sept 2004
RIR EB2 PA
IN PRocess, NOF

USCIS has not released clearcut regulations on this subject...
We had some discussion on this thread and on http://immigrationvoice.org forums on this subject...

The current consensus is that you may be able to serve out your 7th year of H1B. USCIS would deny your next extension application. USCIS do not have the time or energy to go after you.....

Same applies to the applying for a new LC in the remaining period...You may be able to pull it off....

Please join http://immigrationvoice.org

I am currently in 8th year H1. Labor is “in process” at PBEC. NOF was received and responded to in july 2006. 8th year H1 expires in December 2007.
Question is should I apply for a new labor immediately through the same company. Can I even do this? Does my new labor application need to be from a new employer?
Forum members kindly advice.

Yes, they are sending responses

If you have your case #, you can send an inquiry yourself... I tried it from my gmail account and got a reply once out of two attempts.
Subject of email: Case status inquiry for Case #P-xxxxx-xxxxx
In the email, I provided provided them with:
Case #
Name:
Company Name:
Priority Date:

Are they still sending the responses. I did asked my attorney to get a screen shot copy and I am sick of listening to his answers saying that after public disclosure system Phily back log center is not responding to any email queries.

my prority date is in dec 04 and eb2 rir catergory filed from RI, now I am wondering when would i know the result, I know many of you are waiting for this damn thing for 5 years or so,

I did not recived any 45 day letter not for which attorney has provided the copy of screen shot when the communication channel is opened. so can i send a email to info@phi.dflc.us and get a copy if so what all the details should i need to furnish?

Thank you msp1976. My company HR asked me to mail the required documents to file for I-140. They may take 4 to 5 weeks to file I-140.

Yeah. I am aware about the I-485. I need to wait till my PD becomes current.

There were similar reports on this thread earlier...
Try to strike up a good conversation with your HR guys/lawyer and ask them when they are filing for I-140 and when they start processing for 140 you would know for sure...Most likely they have a notification of approval...
Peace...All the best..

But as matters stand now, you need to be aware that you cannot file for final green card application I-485 if you are from India/China...
--------------------------------------------------------------

For those who got screen shot of case status

I send out a inquiry email two days ago and today I got TWO emails back from them. They were send out 1 minute apart. However, in both emails, besides my original messege, there is nothing else. They both lool like this:

"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
(my original email)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Internal Use Only
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
"

There is no attachment, nothing. Anybody knows what happened?

Congrats...

Guys I cant believe this My case has been certified after five years Details very soon

Congratulations tanveer666!

Did you receive any NOF before the certification? I am also from NY (RIR/2002) and have no news from PBEC .... case has been in "Final Review" for ages now.

Dear experts
After 2.6 yr wait I got something out of PBEC and that was 'NOF'. I dont know what to do :
1. NOF on salary, they came up with there own version of job desc and categpry and PW is much higher as per NATIONAL INDUSTRY STANDARD but my employer is education institution so salary offered as per PW was lower.

2. They want full documentation on recruitment process. My boss personally called people on Phone and left voice mail messages. some of them never replied back. He never sent out certified mail's (as required by PBEC in NOF). They want full proof.

Please help me by giving any idea, how to handle this.
1. PW issue
2. Is there any alternate way of justifying the recruitment process since there is no way to actually document the past activities which happened about 3 years ago..

Any Ideas..advice ..with similar situation..

Thanks in advance...

PD Sept 2004
never went to state..
RIR EB2

Congratulations tanveer666!

Did you receive any NOF before the certification? I am also from NY (RIR/2002) and have no news from PBEC .... case has been in "Final Review" for ages now.
NYAUG2002,
Where do you find out the ststus as final review? I have had no NOF and have been in Process forever.
sandin007, RIR, EB2 ,VA, Nov-2002

Case Status...

NYAUG2002,
Where do you find out the ststus as final review? I have had no NOF and have been in Process forever.
sandin007, RIR, EB2 ,VA, Nov-2002

Case status was obtained by lawyer when requesting information from info@ ... according to him, that was what it said.